Offensive Extenze Advertisement

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by singlemale86, Jan 18, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. singlemale86

singlemale86 New Member

Just the other day I saw a commercial for the male enhancement product "extenze". I've gotta say, it made me laugh and I was slightly offended by what they had to say.

The ad consisted of three women sitting on a couch (they seemed a little promiscuous if you ask me) being asked questions by a man and a woman. I guess the set was supposed to mimic that of a sex talk show like "Sex, Toys and Chocolate" where it's casual and they're sitting on nice furniture etc.

Anyways, the man proceeds to ask the ladies if "size matters" to which they replied with answers like "Yes, totally", "The Bigger the better". I couldn't believe it, it had to be the worst acting i'd ever seen in my life! And so fake. Stupidest question of the year from the woman host "do you think a guy could ever be too big?". Even stupider was the response. "No Way!".

The offensive part (at least to me) came when they starting hinting that males with equipment somewhat less than 6-7 inches cannot fully satisfy a woman. They pretty much concluded unanimously that a guy with a small package is not worth having sex with. I don't know what you'd call me, average maybe (average meaning around 5 inches), but I was offended.

I guess the worst part is that these stupid male enhancement products don't work, so while they advertise that they DO work the fact still remains that guys with a package less than 6 or 7 inches feel inadequate because of the false impression left by stupid people who make these commercials.

What do you think? Ladies, is it true? Does a guy have to be that big to fully satisfy a woman? What is your "ideal" size? What do you think the "average" size is?

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

My ideal size is the size my boyfriend is, just over 6" and intact (uncircumcised). Any bigger and it would probably hurt. He's already hitting bottom.

I would say that it generally isn't true that a guy has to have a monster cock in order to satisfy a woman. Most women will say that as long as it isn't microscopic than size doesn't really matter. As the old saying goes, it's not the angle of the dangle but the motion of the ocean that matters. :brow

Besides, most huge guys find themselves unable to fully penetrate a woman, at least vaginally..the vagina is about 5-6 inches long, the same length of the average penis. That doesn't sound very enjoyable.

3. slamd097

slamd097 New Member

Ok, I really have no idea where I am at, honestly I have never measured anything. But I look at it this way. It is attached to me, and if they don't like that, then I guess I will just have to make myself happy. it reminds meof an old joke:

A man and a woman go into a hotel together. He drops his pants and she laughs pointing at his little dick. "Just who do you plan on pleasing with that?" she laughed. He replied, "Me"

Sometimes it is all on the perspective.

4. tryingdave

tryingdave New Member

of corse entenze wants every guy that is less then 6-7 inches to feel inadequate. thats most of the male population. They want to make money. fuck 'em! I'm under 6" and have bottomed out too many times.

now if they actually made something that enlarged girth that might get my attention.

5. m.e.69

m.e.69 New Member

I have seen the commercial you are talking and yes, vary stupid commercial. I am around 6" not for sure though and i always say i wouldn't mind have it a little, but to be honest my package is just fine. My woman always tells me that if i get any bigger i wont be getting any. Its all about movement and the passion in it.

6. loveit247

Gold Member

I like a bigger cock. My BF is 22cm long and 15cm around. I can't convert the metric right now (LOL).
    I like how it feels inside, I like how it looks and most of all I like to such it.

But, I have had great sex with really small guys too. It really doesn't matter sex wise. I like the asthetics of it.

7. Bluesy

Gold Member

8.66" long x 5.91" girth!!! :whoa I can't even begin to fathom what it would be like to be with so much man.

Hint: Type "Convert (number) (unit of measurement) to (unit of measurement)" in the google search, and it'll calculate it for you.

8. singlemale86

singlemale86 New Member

I don't mind women saying they like sex with guys that are larger, it's when they start saying that the smaller guys (even if they are like 6 inches) can't satisfy a woman.

Like I say, the dumbest part of the commercial was when she said "a man can never be too big". How dumb, if he was too big to even fit inside you there would be no pleasure at all!

I'm not self-conscious about my length at all (like 5 inches and 4.5 girth). I'm pretty confident that with the right technique that kind of size can satisfy a woman. the only problem i have with stuff like public showering is the stereotypes associated with being smaller, especially if you're like me and you're a "grow-er" not a "show-er". flaccid size that small can lead to guys making assumptions about you and your "ability to please a woman".
    Though i've only been made fun of for it once, and that was long before i hit puberty (ironically, by kids no older than i was at the time).

Actually, it's probably a good thing. As i've heard it said before "a smaller guy will probably take the time to do things right. A guy thats huge automatically assumes that because of his size he can please a woman no matter what". also, you could probably hurt a girl if you were too big and weren't doing things right.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.