[Ask a Guy] Of the woman you have been with

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by CurvedUp, Jan 18, 2013.

1. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

How many have seen you soft before your get together?

Not one has seen me flaccid. "SHE" has always made me hard. Early and often.

Just kissing her gets me hard in seconds. So much so and I have the first night I met my SO, I had to hug her from the side, cause I had a boner that would not quit.

Between peeking at her cleavage all night and then asking if I could kiss her, which was a huge bonus, it was a five hour hard on that I had to take care of when I got home.

Many conversations have been had about how my flaccid size ranges.

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

I was like that when I was younger....but not anymore....and , actually, I like being soft and having her bring me to erection....nothing beats slowly growing in her hands and mouth. Also think she enjoys knowing that she's doing that to me and feeling /watching it grow.....

3. biker061

Gold Member

i know how both curved and bb feel. after a 5 hour hard on i think i'd have been working that out in the car on the way home. and mrsbiker:rose likes to start with me soft or semi when we start. if we get into a 'make out' or tease session i'll rise and fall a few times. love being hard as rock from looking at her but it's as good to grow from her attention, too.

4. almostthere

Gold Member

I pretty much got erect just knowing i was getting some,back them. Now with the wife she sees it soft all the time. Like bb i love when she gets it hard. It often starts with me saying "betcha ya cant get me hard" . Be it driving or in a resturant or home.
    so to answer the Q, only one

5. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I can't remember any seeing me soft. Not till recently has my fiance even seen me soft we been together 8 yrs

6. JonJo

Gold Member

Not one saw me soft, or even 'semi' in my younger days, I was always 'full up'.

Glad I was because until I married I had a great hang-up about my foreskin, which is very long when I'm soft but completely retracts when I'm erect.
    My wife taught me what a 'fun thing' it could be.

Funny story about a first time with an American girl, for who I was fully up - when we'd eventually finished and I'd returned to soft she said "Oh my God, you're not cut".