Of Lust And Vampires...

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by BassDude, Mar 5, 2008.

1. BassDude

BassDude New Member

It's long, but gets juicy at the end. Y'all let me know what you think.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, we do exist. You could be sitting next to one right now, and you’d never know it. And no, the old fables aren’t true. We don’t sleep in coffins, we don’t disintegrate into dust in the sunlight (in fact, I tan quite well), we don’t smell like a dead person, garlic doesn’t repel us (in fact, I love Italian food), we can’t turn into bats and fly…and no, we’re not afraid of, nor harmed by, a crucifix.

There are some truths about us though…we are indeed "undead" in a certain sense, but it’s more psychological than physical, as I hope you’ll grow to understand. Its not that we’re not human…think of it as just being a different race. It all comes from a virus, actually…one that alters our genetic makeup to some extent. Most of us gain some unusual psychic abilities, like being able to hear your thoughts if we listen closely enough…we can’t actually control your mind, although we can place thoughts or sensations into your minds if we try hard enough. Some of us gain the ability to move objects with our minds….that’s often seen as remarkable physical strength because we learn to hide that ability behind our physical gestures. There have been a few of us with telekinetic ability strong enough to actually "fly", but I’m not one of them. Each one of us gains gifts that are usually similar…just like any other thing human, we are all a little different…some gifts are stronger in some, weaker in others. The price we pay for these gifts is the need to consume blood. We eat normal food like anyone else, but we also have to drink blood to survive…preferably, warm human blood. We’re not evil…we’re simply fulfilling our instinct to survive. Wouldn’t you?

If it’s a disease then why don’t we just find a cure? I’m not a doctor, but the last time I saw a medical journal there was no mention of any research into the "vampire virus"…after all, vampires don’t actually exist, do we? My kind have struggled to survive for more centuries than you can count…long before the term "medical research" existed. I can’t even explain the biological reasons that we crave blood…we just do. If we don’t consume it, we grow weak, and then we die. We keep our existence a secret…if you have power and it’s known, someone will find a way to harness and exploit that. We just want to survive, not become some government military experiment, drug-lord’s personal army, or some celebrity’s bodyguard. We are sworn to secrecy, and the breaking of that pact is punishable by death.

(continued in next post)

2. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Can we make other "vampires"? Yes, we can…an actual bite anywhere on the body that allows our saliva to mix directly with your blood will generally transmit that virus to you. But adding another to our kind without the approval of our council (our means of governing our behavior, our covenant is enforced by a group of elders) is also an act punishable by death. There have been tribes of us over the centuries that have fed on the blood of humans, often killing them in the process. The killing isn’t even intentional…when you are consumed by blood lust it’s easy to simply take too much blood from a human being, it’s difficult to stop once you start. But those tribes were few and far between, and true to prophesies all of them have been killed off for being murderers…it’s difficult to maintain secrecy if you attack and kill enough human beings. For centuries, many tribes have fed on livestock under the cover of night, even though human blood satisfies our cravings much more so. But, unless you live in a 3rd world country, that’s simply not possible in our modern world anymore. Luckily, there’s an alternative that’s been practiced for centuries as well, it’s part of my tribes covenants, and it has it’s own appeal in many ways. We must be making the right choices…other tribes have perished while my tribe has grown and dispersed. We don’t have to kill or harm anyone, really. The spiritual presence that ties us all together wants us to survive, but to survive in a way that causes no harm to other human beings. We adhere to that belief…I fully believe this is why we have survived while the other tribes have not. Somehow, I have to believe that we are intended to do what we do, and that it serves some purpose...otherwise, why would we even be here? As I’ve said, we’re not evil…we’re just trying to survive.

Even though we are fairly normal people for the most part, we typically lead a fairly lonely life. For instance, it’s a bit hard to have a relationship with someone when you have to disappear to feed a few times a week. What do you tell your wife or husband, or even a live-in partner? "I’m going out to suck some blood, sweetheart…I’ll be back in a few hours." You can’t tell them the truth if they’re not one of your kind. You could make them one of your kind, but they have to agree and who’s going to say "OK, sure…bite me and turn my entire life upside down." Even if they did agree, then it has to be allowed by the council, and that doesn’t happen very often. Hell, if you manage to get past all these roadblocks, you could even have kids; you’d just need a very dependable and discrete baby-sitter. "Mommy and daddy are going out for some dinner." The kids catching you having sex is one thing…catching you feeding on another person, though…how would you explain that to a child? I guess it brings new meaning to "take-out", now doesn’t it?

(continued on next post)

3. BassDude

BassDude New Member

So now you know. I have that craving for blood right now and it’s nearly overpowering…it’s time to go in search of what I need. We must feed every few days, or the blood lust becomes unbearable. It’s 10pm, there should be plenty of candidates available…I grab my black leather jacket and put it on. By the way, we don’t wear capes and bow ties either. I’m dressed in a fairly typical way…stylish jeans, nice shirt. My hair’s a little long and I have an earring that I really like…it reminds me to be fearless. That sounds a bit funny coming from a "fearsome vampire", doesn’t it? "Remember to be fearless." I leave my home and stroll in a slow pace to a club several blocks away. I enter and make my way to the bar…the place is packed with people celebrating the end of their week, and many of them are women. You see, we are human, we have all the normal human emotions…we just have this dark need that must be quenched in order to survive. But then, many persons who are not my kind have their own dark needs, don’t they? Once the blood lust is satisfied, we have all the other normal wants and needs…sexual and emotional lust in particular, since we can’t have a "normal" relationship like most other humans.

With my mind feeling troubled, I order a glass of red wine and relax for a while to observe. As I look around the room, I have to focus on filtering out all the thoughts I don’t want to receive from all the people unknowingly giving them to me, as well as struggling to separate the thoughts from the pounding dance music that is playing. I see several women who interest me, but not ones in the right state for my purposes, so I simply relax and wait for a while, letting myself become absorbed in the crowd, the music, and the excitement of the people around me.

(continued on next post)

4. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Then I detect the smell that I’ve been searching for. It’s enough to make me salivate. I order another glass of red wine as I start to search the crowd for the source. I briefly listen in on many of the women’s thoughts that are in close proximity to me. I see an attractive redhead dressed in a revealing way, talking with two guys and another girl, and I zero in on her thoughts. She’s one source, but there might be another. I continue to eavesdrop on her thoughts. It’s a jumbled mess in there, I snicker to myself. I’m directly hearing what’s in her mind, and I honestly can’t make much sense of it. Ah…she has genital herpes and hasn’t told her fiancée. OK, she won’t do…I don’t need herpes, and I might be too tempted to just kill her for what I actually do need anyway. I continue to mentally scan near me. I finally see her standing with two other friends…long dark hair, dark eyes, lovely face, shapely body, dressed in a way that suggests perhaps some mild gothic fascination. Is it her I smell? I focus on listening to her thoughts. Yeah, it’s her. Her and her friends have noticed me already and she thinks I’m a very attractive man. Excellent. She’s a bit drunk, but not completely smashed like the girls I normally target. Could be an interesting night. "Look at him" I tell her with my mind. She looks in my direction and shows me a subtle smile. I give her a very subtle smile back. She’s now talking about me to her two friends, and glancing back at me. Normally, I’d "remotely suggest" that she do several shots until she was nearly passed out, but she’s just too hot…and there’s something else about her that I can’t quite zone in on yet. I feel like I want her to be awake while her and I do the exchange that I’m craving. Her thoughts are so articulate and clear, she thinks in unusually intellectual words…I don’t have any difficulty listening to her even with all the other noise. Wait…her thoughts just disappeared…completely blocked from my mental eavesdropping. She’s staring at me. Now they’re back…how strange. I use my mind to give her the sensation of hot breath on her breasts, then all around the area between her legs when she glances my way. Every time she glances my way, I give her an erotic sensation. She doesn’t know it’s coming from me…she thinks it’s simply her reaction to me. She’s trying to ignore me, looking at me from behind one of her friends…I give her the sensation of lips very lightly touching the back of her neck when I catch her eye. She suddenly has an astonished look on her face…she looks down and at her watch. "Look at me" I mentally tell her again, and I very lightly slide my fingers between her legs with my mind. I feel her pulse quicken like it’s my own. She stops and stares at me with steady eye contact, a questioning look on her face, head very slightly cocked to one side, and I hear her wonder "What is happening to me? This guy is so alluring, I feel like he’s already touching me but I’m 10 feet away." It just happened again…her mental whispers disappeared. Hmmm…how intriguing…I’ve never had this happen before. Now her mental whispers are back. She’s thinking "I know him", but that couldn’t possibly be the case…I’ve never seen her before, and I would definitely remember her….I can already feel that something about her is just unforgettable. She doesn’t hear a word her friends are trying to say to her. "Go up to him", I say with my mind, but she’s resisting a little. No problem. "Go up to him…he won’t harm you" I say with my mind, and I blow my mental hot breath on her body again, and give her the very light sensation of an arm around her. She stares at me again, and I feel chills go up her spine…I feel her getting aroused. She continues to stare with a very searching expression, and what seems like a slight smile on her lips. She says something to her friends, and turns to walk my way. I use my mind to grab her hand very lightly and lead her to me. (This telekinetic touching has to be done very gently…if not, the person on the receiving end freaks out in a big hurry.) She walks up to me, staring in my eyes the whole time, and says "What is your name?" I say "Gabriel". She smiles a very subtle smile…"Oh, are you an angel?" I say, "No, I’m probably more like the opposite." She chuckles…"I know you already. I’m Melicia", she sticks out her hand to shake mine, I grab it gently. She doesn’t shake my hand, she just holds it. I try to listen to her thoughts, but I’m getting nothing from her again. I don’t where she would know me from…maybe this bar? From work? (Yes, we work just like any other human being. Contrary to popular belief, we don’t have unlimited riches from family in Transylvania.) Now, her thoughts are back, and there’s a rush of emotions I can feel in her. There’s excitement and anticipation, but there’s also comfort and really nothing that appears to be apprehension. I want to kiss this woman. I put my other hand on her shoulder, pull her face toward mine, and press my lips to hers. As I slide my tongue into her mouth and it’s answered by her tongue, I use my mind to give her the sensation of her other lips being lightly licked. She slightly moans, and pulls her head back from mine, staring at me in disbelief. I listen to her think "Oh my God…he is just irresistible. I could just do him right here in front of everyone." I project into her mind a sense of touch on her shoulders and neck…"Do you want to leave with me?" I hear her think "Oh yeah…but I shouldn’t…I don’t even know this guy…this is not something I do", so I project "He won’t harm you…go with what you feel…tell him yes" into her mind. It just happened again…somehow she’s blocking me from reading her thoughts, but how? She’s simply staring into my eyes for what seems like several minutes. Now her whispers are back. "I already know him…he’s the one", and I feel a state of calmness come over her. I guess she came here tonight with a specific purpose in mind…just as I did. She looks me in the eyes and says "yeah, let’s go" in almost a whisper. I’m surprised at how little effort this took, but regardless I take her by the hand, and we walk out as she distractedly waves good-bye to her two friends, who look on in considerable disbelief.

(continued on next post)

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

We walk the few blocks to my place in silence. Her thoughts are spinning so much that I can barely catch the images and whispers, yet she feels relaxed and almost carefree…there is something so different about her. I continue to give her very subtle sensations on various parts of her body, especially when she looks at me. I continue to project erotic thoughts and images of what I plan to do to her into her mind. She’s so aroused she could almost have an orgasm while we are walking. And that smell is making me crave her…and not just to satisfy my hunger, there’s more to it with her. As I read her thoughts, I see that she has a sweetness and kindness about her, but also some dark secrets that trouble her mind…I couldn’t possibly do this woman any harm. But…every few minutes, I can’t hear her thoughts. This is completely unexpected…I don’t know how she’s blocking me. There’s something…unusual…about this woman, but I can’t see exactly what it is.

We enter my place, walk straight to my bedroom, still hand in hand, and without a word I begin to peel her clothes off. Suddenly, I feel resistance. She says "I need to tell you…I have my period." "I know" I say, as I project feelings of reassurance into her mind. Her mental whispers disappear again…I’m finding this completely unnerving because I’m must not used to it, but when her thought whispers reappear she now feels totally at ease. I’ve pulled all of her clothes off, and she’s sitting on my bed gently undressing me. She’s totally calm but explosively aroused, and I can read that she feels totally assured…there’s no fear nor any negative emotions that she’s feeling. She grabs my erection with her soft hands and gently rubs me for a second, then slides her mouth over me while staring into my eyes. Oh my, her mouth is hot and feels so wet and nice. I push her down on the bed after a few seconds and climb over her, allowing our bodies to touch. I start to kiss her passionately on the lips while I mentally slide a finger into her, and I can feel that she wants me to simply devour her. Don’t worry, I will. While I continue to create erotic sensations inside her, I kiss my way around her face and neck, with her long hair entangling my earring. Oh, I could so easily bite into that neck and make her one of my kind. But I can’t do that. I work my way down her breasts and stomach, kissing and licking all of her lovely, hot skin. I’m reading emotions from her mind that I don’t usually read…there’s a feeling of comfort to them…maybe she does somehow know me?

(continued on next post)

6. BassDude

BassDude New Member

I move my mouth down to her soft, wet labia, and start to lick, kiss, and suck as she moans from all the different sensations I’m giving her. I use my mind to project pressure inside of her and touch all over her body to give her an overwhelming sense of arousing sensations. The more she likes it, the more I want to give those sensations to her. She says "Ohhh…what are you doing to me?" As I slide my tongue inside of her and start to suck, I am feeding off of her natural flow of hot blood, and giving her incredible pleasure while I’m doing it…so much so that she wouldn’t even think of stopping me. I suck all of the hot secretions out of her as she twists, squirms, and moans against the involuntary motions that her body is now making. Her emotions are so strong, I can feel them without even trying. We both feel repeating waves of ecstasy…she is unknowingly sharing those feelings with me as I devour her, using my body and my mind to pleasure her while satisfying my own blood craving. People seem to think vampires are sexy…maybe this is why. This is how my tribe feeds on human blood without harming our "victims"….this is how we have survived for centuries. This is how we have avoided being murderers, cattle thieves, and otherwise perishing like the other tribes.

(continued on next post)

7. BassDude

BassDude New Member

As I finish devouring her, she reaches down and pulls my face toward hers. I comply with her gentle persuasion…as I slide my body up hers, I slowly penetrate her and begin to move my body in a way that gently caresses her hot and slippery insides. Ever so slightly she moans. Our eyes meet face to face, but I cannot read her thoughts again. What gives with this? Oh, how I want to make her one of my kind, but I’m not even sure why. But I know I can’t do that. Then she kisses me, tasting her own juices on my mouth. That’s not what I expected at all. There’s something that I’m simply not getting here. With most girls, I have to feed off of them while they are passed out…they never even know the difference, and if they do they’re too drunk to stop me or remember it the next day. But there’s something so different about her. I say "You know, don’t you?". She says "Yes". I ask "But how?". I stop listening to her thoughts and just listen to her breathy whispers as we slowly slide against each other, but with our pace quickening. She says "I can see the future". She’s clairvoyant…that explains a lot. Apparently, when she’s looking forward I can’t reach her mind. It also explains why she’s so comfortable here, with no apprehension. I whisper "That’s how you already knew me?" She answers in a breathy whisper, "Yes, I’ve seen you in my mind. You are part of my destiny." We are both breathing quite heavy as our sexual heat starts to simply flame with intensity. I say "What to you mean?". She breathily answers "Every time I change a decision, the images change. But one image that never changes, it’s you." I try to absorb what she’s saying…it’s not like I’m not already distracted by the steamy and animalistic sensations of making love to this gorgeous woman…one who’s actually conscious and alert for a change. My words come out in a throaty, gutteral whisper, "You foresaw this?" Her whisper grows louder and more gutteral into a moan, "Yes…Ohhhh…make me one of your kind." I am speechless…I don’t know what to say…my words just stumble out of my mouth as disorganized whispers…"What? I can’t…they’ll…". She stops me… "No, they won’t…I’ve already seen it. I’m meant to be with you, it has to happen for you to survive." I can’t believe what I’m hearing. I can hear her mental whispers again now…she’s telling me the truth. Does she really know what this means? "I can’t have just you." She answers in a moan "I know." "You know you’ll have to feed in the same way." "Yes, I know. Ohhhh…make me one of your kind…that’s why I’m here." Our bodies are moving faster and with more force against each other, grinding and sliding, we are both about to simply explode. She’s moaning and so am I…I give her the sensation of a wet warm tongue softly stroking her clitoris, soft hands rubbing her breasts, neck, and legs while my real hands touch her face and hair while I kiss her face and mouth. The more turned-on she feels, the more she turns me on. And my mind is reeling from the words she just said. This whole experience is completely overwhelming to me. She moans "Ohhh…do it…make me like you". As we start to cum together, I gently sink my teeth into her neck…I bite as gently as I possibly can while we grind our bare bodies together in a mind-boggling explosion of pure sexual and emotional energy. She screams as I bite her and I don’t know if it’s from the bite or the whole sensation…I can’t even listen to her thoughts because her huge rush of emotions is so overwhelming. The scream subsides and returns to just a moan. I taste only a small amount of her warm, sweet blood directly from the veins in her neck, but insure that there’s enough exchange to give her the virus that I carry. I release my blood grip and lick the remaining droplets of blood off of her neck as our bodies start to relax together. I don’t fully know why, but for once in my existence since I became what I am, I feel a peace that I’ve haven’t felt in many long years. Somewhere in my troubled soul, I now know that this night must indeed be part of my destiny…and hers as well.

8. Mr.Tongue

Mr.Tongue New Member

pretty cool , I liked the whole mind reading thing
    be eating a pussy while on her perieod, ummm I don't know I guess it works for the story though.

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Bassdude are you sure you haven't read any of Ann Rice's Vampire Chronicles? There's a scene in the novel Memnoch the Devil in which the main character, who's a vampire, preforms oral sex on a woman who's on her period.

It was very erotic and particularly vampiric. Your story is equally so, although it might read better if you separated the text into a few more paragraphs. It's very well written, otherwise. :)

10. BassDude

BassDude New Member

PIB...really? And here I thought I had an original idea! :eek No, I haven't read any of the Ann Rice novels. Maybe the idea is just too...serendipitous?...to be original then...:(

Why thank you, Darlin'. Agreed on splitting some sections up into seperate paragraphs.

Hey, so umm...the psychic abilities weren't in the Ann Rice novels too...where they? (Damn...I hope not! :eek:utahere)

BD

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hmm, maybe Anne Rice is channeling through you? I read most of the story, but honestly, once it said she had her period, I stopped. Made me feel squeamish. Kinda made me think of that joke. What's grosser than gross? Two vampires fighting over a used tampon.

Blech!

12. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Puss, thanks for encouraging him. I have never known him to be a fiction fan, and I know he is an excellent writer, but I found few technical errors in this and it was a wonderful story! I want to see more of these.

CL, I read this at work today, and was getting all juicy and worked up about the mind-control/sexual thing, and then the period part came in and I got weirded out too.

I have not read Anne Rice, but if she is this erotic I may have to, after I finish As I Lay Dying again.

I loved your story honey. I just wish you could think me up and get me off like that while I am at work. It would really be a mood blaster !

13. BassDude

BassDude New Member

:eek Actually, I used to love fiction...just don't have time to read it anymore. Maybe one day. I used to just love Edgar Allen Poe and lots of other creepy stuff! :dgrin

Thanks for all the comments, folks. Just like music that I write, I'd rather someone read something I wrote and absolutely hate it than to not even be interested enough to read it. For instance, I think of CL's reaction of being squeamed out by the menstrual period thing as a good reaction, not a bad one. It's a strong emotional reaction...that's what good writing (literature, music, whatever) should make you feel in my opinion. Who wants to read a book or listen to music that's just plain boring and doesn't make you feel any way at all, right?

BD

14. BassDude

BassDude New Member

:dgrin Tell ya what...stick one of those little bullets in your purse, and when you get to work, close your door and ping me on chat...I'll see what I can do. :brow

BD

15. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Exactly. A work of art or literature should incite some kind of emotional reaction, but that doesn't necessarily mean it should make you feel good. When the main vampire character gives oral to the woman on her period in Anne Rice's novel, and when your vampire gives oral to the woman, it made me feel both squeamish and turned on. Indeed, when a vampire gives the final fatal kiss to his victim, it is both gruesome and erotic.

16. Bluesy

Gold Member

*SQUEALS like a schoolgirl* OMG! Not only do I have a soft spot (my neck, har har) for vampire fiction, I can now say I have the privilege of being acquainted with an author of vampire erotica! I LOVED your story!! You are such a talented writer! I am a bit overly excited at the moment! *jumps up and down and squeals some more*

Oh please, please, please write some more...plllllleeeeaaaaaase, please, pretty please with blood on top! We will discuss this further, but right now I need to go and calm myself down a little :D

I loved your story...loved, loved, loved it!

17. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Why thank you darlin'. :D Well, I did end it that way on purpose...makes it quite easy to pick up with a chapter two. ;)

BD

18. rugbylad82

rugbylad82 New Member

very talented writer, much impressed

19. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Wow that story is amazing! :brow Definitely got me turned on. I love how he can cause her to feel sensations with his mind. I wish my boyfriend can do that! Sometimes after he's kissed me or touched me, I can feel the echoes of those touches for a few minutes.

20. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Well, how do you know we can't? :brow Reading the story got you turned on...does that count as "causing sensations with your mind"? ;)

Thanks for the kind comments folks...I actually started chapter 2, but haven't finished it. Your positive comments may give me the gumption to just open that doc and continue writing! I've still got the chapter #2 story in my tiny little mind...I'd better commit it to paper (er...um...disk?) before it's gone.

BD