Of a woman

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by fantasien, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

well, You guys here have known me for a while.

I want to express something that I have not expressed before. In my rescent explorations involving dildos and fantasies of me and other men, and my way of life as of now, have come to a new hight in finding out who I might be.

Since I was a kid I new that something inside me, an Emotional and maybe physical difference existed. I have in the past and persent been in mental states of mind where I can physically feel that I have breasts and a vagina. Included in that, I can imagine and actually feel a penis or Vibrator sliding in and out of me. I have many feelings and emotions that give me some great and intense connections with other females.

I have always been a depressed person and uncomfortable in my own skin. Since I have begun my explorations, I have have grown more comfortable with who I am. I have begun doing research online into finding exactly what is going on.

2. Liz83

Liz83 New Member

I have had dreams where I swore I had a penis.

3. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I know its funny!

4. kbate

kbate New Member

It is quite possible that you are at times a female identified male. There is nothing wrong with this. It is also quite possible that you are simply a bisexual male. There is also nothing wrong with this.

If you believe you may be a candidate for sexual reassignment, you should begin seeking counselling immediately, as the confusion and problems attendant with such can make life difficult. There is also nothing wrong with seeking sexual reassignment.

Whatever you are, as long as you are comfortable with yourself and remain honest with yourself you will be fine.

5. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Thanks kBate.

I just had a dream concerning this issue I have lastnight. Basically it ended showing that at birth I had to much Estrogen and my parents decided to give me more testosterone to prevent any changes to my body.

Since I have started to research the possibilities, i have found matching behavioral traits that i have read in in the stories and info on the sites that I have found.

6. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I have been having loads of pregnant children lately, so I am not sure if I heard this here, or from one of them but -
    I heard that when a woman gives birth, (I know I am going to get this mixed up - so if someone can help clarify - that would be great) - when a woman gives birth, she emits a bucketload of Estrogen - or some female hormone. If the baby is a boy, he normally does not recieve the hormone, however, sometimes he does - and this may explain a male being effeminate - or even gay. If my memory serves me, in the same vien - if the child is a female, and she does NOT recieve the estrogen homone emitted from her mother, she will have lesbian tendancies.

PLEASE - I am trying to recollect this from a while back, so if I have mis-stated, clarification would be welcomed!!!

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Well, here is an update.

I cam out to mom and she wasn't suprised. She has expressed that at birth I did have as you already know a smaller than normal penis and hasn't changed much iin size since just before puberty. And I lalso seem to have semi developed breasts at birth as well and I have a groin area that is more developed for a vagina than a penis.

I also am and was a very delicate and sensitive person and have a lot of traits that a woman would have.

8. ravergrrl

ravergrrl New Member

sounds like your chromosomes were mixed around while you were developing

9. fantasien

fantasien New Member

yea..Somethings up?

10. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Well, last week I purchased a book called, True Selves Understanding Transexualism and it seems to me a lot of things are poping out at me that reflect what happened in certain parts of my life. I am already through the first three or four chapters.

11. Mari

Mari Member

I've had those too and I love them.

Fantasien, good luck in your explorations.

12. Krof

Krof New Member

Heh. I wish I had a dream wherein I was a woman, that'd be really interesting :eek:

fantasien: There have been times when I thought I was supposed to be a woman, but it turned out it was just because I was depressed and basicly trying blame everything for my unhappiness. Just something to consider. Altough, I think your case seems to be a lot more valid. Either way, I wish you the best of luck.

13. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Thanks. Well...

In I am a depressed person because of my repressions of thos feelings, and traits that i have. I have been unable to function in normal society, (atleast for the meantime I am able to function) and i feel this is who I am. So it is a valid feeling and reality to me every day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.