odd tenderness

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Tech, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Tech

Tech Member

for a while, but this week it has gotten worse, I seem to have something that hurts or is tender in between my legs right near my testicales on either side, but mainly my left side.

there doesnt seem to be a spot or anything, its just sore and everytime i walk, since the legs rub against each other, it makes it really sore and painful when walking.

what can it be? there seems no spots or anything - maybe a TINY lump in that area (a bump actually because its tender?), but nothing much than that. And yes, I have been using protection all the time except for the past 3 times since my girlfriend got her coil put in and she has NO STD's (nor do I)

in addition, the area can get itchy and feels great to itch but so sore afterwards of itching

any ideas what this can be? I am really worried.

#1 Tech, Jun 9, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
  2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Jock itch? Are you sure there is no redness or inflammation of the skin?

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yep, talcum powder or something more specific at the pharmacy.
    And make sure you're wearing cotton or something that breathes, not polyester.

4. Tech

Tech Member

thank-you.
    well i cannot really see as its hard to see in that area! but it doesnt seem to be red but it maybe inflammed. what does that mean?

I always wear cotton :)

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Google jock itch. Oh, and talcum powder isn't going to cure it, you need ointment that is made to treat jock itch. You can get it at Wal-Mart, no need for a prescription.

Inflamed means to be a bit puffy, a touch swollen. I have seen jock itch, and its generally a reddened area, somewhat circular in shape, that is a bit raised up. Get a mirror and check yourself out.

6. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Tech, Please don't mess & go see your GP (local doc) ASAP ok!