Odd Loose Skin

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cluelessluke, Jan 8, 2012.

1. cluelessluke

cluelessluke New Member

Hey there!

I'm new to this and wasn't exactly sure where to post this so I just decided in here.

I've been seeing a girl for a little while now and there's something about her body I'm grown curious about and wanted to know if anyone else has a similar story or may know why it is the way it is.

Anyway, I'll just get to it. She is appropriately sized for her age (not too thin not too heavy). However, her skin is very loose...loose as if she use to weigh 500 pounds and lost 380 of it or something (which isn't the case). Her breasts are...empty? I'm not sure how to describe it...there is no plump. It's not that she's just flat chested of anything...there's enough skin there for them to be HUGE but there's just nothing inside them. I've never seen anything like it.

I would ask her but I don't want her to think that it bothers me or anything. I really just am curious as to what makes this happen.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks for your time!

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

How old is she?, any kids?, are you sure she hasn't lost a bunch of weight?...and if she did, how quickly did she do it?

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I know of one case with something similar to that which you describe and with her apparently it was a rare inherited collagen dysfunction. At the time she was only about 18 yo.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

As far as her breasts are concerned, she could have very well had implants at some point in time and had them removed. Which would result in the deflated look. My sister-in-law has it done. One of hers burst, she got them both removed and that's exactly how it looks.

Some women just carry 'flab' a little differently. As stated above, it could be a genetic issue, could have been children, could be a past surgery or lipo or anything of the sort.

If it doesn't bother you, don't let her know. No women wants to hear that their books look like deflated balloons.

5. fbeckinsale

fbeckinsale New Member

if she's been pregnant and breastfed that could cause it, or if she was heavier at one point, and lost a good bit of weight.

6. mikeh

mikeh New Member

There is a condition that causes it. If so there's nothing that can be done but she should tell you not wait for you to say something