Objects to masturbate with.....

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by ODave39, May 22, 2007.

1. ODave39

ODave39 New Member

Have you every used objects OTHER than sex toys to masturbate with?

If so what?

Other than fruits and vegatables?

Have you ever used anal stimulation while masturbating with an object other than fingers or a sex toy?

2. pirouette

Gold Member

Yes, and I'm sure if you search enough you'll find the thread about it, :) .
    As I recall hair brushes, just about anything with a handle and even Popsicles were mentioned.

Nothing to mention from personal experience though. :(

3. mrgbement

mrgbement New Member

My ex used to have this really interesting technique. She would take a popsicle out of the freezer and put a condom on it, then use it to masturbate. She said the coolness of the popsicle was exhilarating and the popsicle would melt and she could finish by rubbing her clit to cum. The best experience I had from it was when we were mutually masturbating and she told me to go down on her and lick the popsicle juice off her pussy to make her cum. It was the craziest oral sex we ever had because after i made her cum she gave me the best blow job I've ever gotten. So i strongly recommend trying posicles for females. For males, a popsicle might be large to start with, but I imagine the cool feeling during anal pleasure would be quite interesting.