NUmber of partners

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Mandy87, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Mandy87

Mandy87 New Member

so i asked my bf how many sexual partners he had and he has had 20-25 , but he is 34...im 25 and only had 6 guys ( counting him) so to me it is kinda high lol , but its not like im gonna break up with him or anything, but wat u guys think of that number for his age? to me number of people kinda matters , idk

2. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

I'm 27 and I've only had 4 partners...2 where from previous long term relationships, 1 was a one night stand with a cougar, and my 4th is with the woman I'm marrying this fall :) I guess each guy is different. I never looked for one nighters (other than that one) nor looked for a "friends with benefits" type deal...but I was always looking for committed long term relationships.

If the number matters to you, like if you're unsure if he has an STD or something...it might be worth while asking him to get tested if it will put your mind to ease. Just a thought. Hope that helps.

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

I'm 48. And I've been with two women in the last 30 years.... Ive had two months since I was 17 where I was single.....and I went a little wild and crammed as many sexual encounters into that two months as I could, about 12 or so....
    So i guess u could say when I'm in a relationship I'm very faithful, but when I'm not......WHAT A SLUT!! Lol....

4. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

heeey, I'm 18, & I've slept with 4 guys. all four I love , including my current boyfriend. he's been with 4 (including me) as well. I guess it just depends on the people

5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

The numbers mattering really only depends on how you think. I'm 22 and slept with 60-80 people. My husband on the other hand has been with 6-10. The numbers have never bothered either one of us.

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

When I was 34 I would guess the number was 100 or more. I never actually counted but I worked out the number of years times the averge number of women per month. We're all different. The most difficult time is that the terror when you think 'what's her name? I've forgotten!'.

7. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

I am for quality not quantity. Not sure what you count as the number. 11 Iguess in 53 years. Each one of the experiences has lead me to be the best lover to the person I love now. But the love making is on hold.:( But being love is not.

I have not forgotten their names.
    Sue High School First one to see naked. One attempt at intercourse my mom called her house. haaa. That summer it slowly ended.
    Kathy oral sex only
    Lisa way to young and hornier than me. Thought I was the only one, but she was doing her real boyfriend.
    Laural the first real love. Time and distance stopped that from more
    Jean the woman I married/divorced.
    Cindy an affair that I rationalized to be fair after hers years before. I was wrong.
    Shari an affair that started after being online and lead to real life encounters. I was wrong.
    Tammy after the separation.
    Candice after the separation.
    Lisa going on six years now after Tammy and Candice.

I would say that only three of these ladies have been quantity.

#7 CurvedUp, Jul 16, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
  8. Super

Super New Member

This question should never be asked in a relationship as one of you will get you feelings hurt.

9. AtkCCC

Gold Member

I asked my wife that once, the answer I got was "somewhere between a few and enough". Her way of telling me that it was none of my business. I respect that and she hasn't asked me for a number. We have discussed different encounters but not numbers.

10. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

^^^agreed

clever, lol

If it matters to you, I wouldnt ask just because it could change the way you think about a person.

Personally I have been with 7, including 2 one night stands and a big mistake (but hey, it still counts right, lol). My hubby has been with 14 (thats hes told me about). I dont think I asked, he just told me...

11. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

Well said!

12. Mandy87

Mandy87 New Member

damn i couldnt be with that many men lol ...i just dont wanna date a guy whos been with tons of women, gross to me thanks everyone

13. cowboyup

cowboyup Member

im 27, i dont know the actual number but i know its in the range of 18-24

heck this month alone i have been with 3 different girls.

i will say if im in a commited relationship i never cheat. the girl im seeing now dont want to commit so i just keep on fucking

14. Maxx0

Maxx0 New Member

I used to party hard and drink until I blacked out, so...I honestly have no idea. If you made me guess, it'd be in the 40-50 range. I've tested clean so its all good, though.

15. Splendid_Thoughts

Gold Member

I'll go with "somewhere between a few and enough"... ;)

A lady doesn't kiss and tell....

16. cbrmale

Gold Member

These days at age 54 I would be around 200. I enjoy meeting women as much as the sex as every person is individual and unique and interesting. The sex is secondary to me.

Mandy87: there are a lot of men like me, although not necessarily 200. Extroverts are attractive because the person they are with can be the focus of their attention and the centre of their universe. And so can someone else and someone else and someone else, and none miss out. My wife takes the view that she likes the brilliance of white over a shade of grey, and if that means a lot of history then so be it. If that means sharing then so be that too. With me at least you don't get one without the other, but when you get it, the whole thing is really, really good.

17. Miamia

Miamia Member

If your partner trustfully tells you that he hopes the number of people he will have sex with after he met YOU is one (including yourself), the number of the "befores" should not matter at all!

18. backcheck64

Gold Member

At 19, I had 46, after I met my wife...1. So a total of 47, she's had including me. Never been a problem.

19. BufferMan

BufferMan Banned

By the time I was 34, I was up to around 60 partners maybe more. Then again, I never believed much in long term relationships, and was a good looking heavy metal dude. (think early bon jovi) It was easy for me to get laid. (god I miss those days) I'm 49 now with looks fading :( and am at about 75 to 80 total.

The reason I didn't sleep with more girls was because I was usually more interested in getting fucked up than fucking.

#19 BufferMan, Jul 22, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2012
  20. 12barblues

Gold Member

Was really disappointed in my numbers....so I decided take my two months as a single guy total ,14 ....which would be 7 per month, and multiply it by the 30 years that I was in a monogamous relationship......for a grand total of 2,520 hypothetical sexual partners.....oh heeeeyaaaallllll yeah.....yoyeeeeehaaaawwww bitches....

My apologies to anyone that might take this post seriously....:lol