nudist beach

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by justaniceguy, Sep 27, 2012.

1. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

has anyone and there partner been to a nudist beach and if so what did you think when you went for the first time......Wife has started to open up and being inquisitive....thanx guys

2. Chopper9

Chopper9 New Member

Yes we have been to one in Capetown last year! It was great! Loved it, would go there every day if i lived near.

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Yes been there, done that in my exuberant youth.
    Got burned arse and ball bags then could not sit down for a week until sheets of skin sloughed off.
    Wonderful time.........yeah!
    Hint; wear protection and it ain't a condom!

4. sandwich

Gold Member

No, but I've been to a few beaches where you can go topless with a thong. I can also recommend naked sailing in the Carribean.

danrb007 likes this.
  5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I went to one in Maui once, and it was a real rush being able to strip down and frolic in the surf and sand naked. Surprisingly, most of the people, both men and women, were younger and fit, and not the saggy ass old people you might expect to see. Wife was shy and didn't take off her suit, but I had a ball.

6. Trond

Gold Member

Well, sort of. But not in a life-style kind of way. We went to what my wife and I call the 'Naked Lake' a couple of times (outside Oslo). Usually, it's rather empty, and my wife and I never got naked (though she wants me to, she's way too shy herself). It's a beautiful lake in the forest, with lots of bushes and trees (so not easy to see others), and bathing nude is legal there. The undergrowth has a funny side effect though. Once, a gorgeous naked lady literally ran into us as we got up to leave. It was a bit funny and cute at the same time :lol

7. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

No and I don't think I ever will! I'm pretty shy about taking off my clothes, and nude at a beach full of strangers would be my idea of a nightmare! I don't really like to swim, I tend to be left on the beach in the shade with a book and something nice to drink, and that's what I like to be honest!

Only one? Oo

8. wetness1

Gold Member

Isn't that allowed at every beach?

9. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

That sounds awesome.I would do that before a nude beach.I don't like sand in my lady parts

10. sandwich

Gold Member

There is no federal law that prohibits partial or full nudity at beaches, but there are some local laws that override that in some places. Then there is the general acceptability issue where it's expected for you to be covered. I understand the arguments on both sides of that. I like the idea of the freedom, but I don't know if it's worth forcing it in the presence of those who are against it. I care more about people than whether I can be naked or not, so I am happy wearing both pieces even though it's not my preference. Then there are the beach front hotels that promote a family atmosphere, so I can respect that too. It would seem that being topless is more controversial than wearing a thong. My state tends to be on the conservative side, so I especially look forward to vacations elsewhere.

danrb007 likes this.
  11. wetness1

Gold Member

Never been to a US beach or hotel. But every other beach/hotel ive been to in various coutries around the world ive seen boobies and thongs/g strings.
    i also understand both sides of the argument.. but i think we were all born into this world naked so.... :)

12. hoxtonboy

hoxtonboy New Member

Hi, we went to croatia and we spent alot of time on the beach naked. Tina got very exited as ther were alot of young local guys who were on the beach . i am sure your partner will feel at ease with her pussy on show.

13. 12barblues

Gold Member

Speaks volumes about how fucked up and uptight we are here in the states...

14. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

12barblues same for UK

15. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

definitely not where I'm from.In fact,just wearing a thong here could get you arrested.

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

The land of the free.....we're so ass backwards here.

17. GirlNextDoor

GirlNextDoor New Member

A girl can't wear a thong,but a guy can wear a see through white speedo :eek And I'm talking about a 70 year old man that you do not want to see.Talk about ass backwards.

18. 12barblues

Gold Member

Expect to see me in 22 years.....I'll be the guy in the see thru speedo. With black knee high socks and sandles

19. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I live about 15-20 minutes drive from a nudist beach. I've been there both clothed and unclothed. I've even taken my daughter there years ago but stayed clothed on those occasions. She cared more about making sandcastles than the nudies around her.

20. AtkCCC

Gold Member

We were at an clothing optional beach once. Not exciting at all. Sometimes things/people do need to be covered-up.