Nude sunbathing / Skinny dipping!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by flexible4fun, May 18, 2011.

1. flexible4fun

flexible4fun New Member

So it's summertime! Do you enjoy being nude in nature? I love a warm day at the river, feeling the sun and wind on my body.

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

i will sunbathe nude when i have the chance but i havent been skinny dipping in a long while

3. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Oh man, that reminds me that I do have a kinkier placewe've done it than the kitchen table... off to update my profile.

At our first house, I really put a lot of work into our above ground pool. I dug out a flat and level base, put down sand, dug 100' of trench and ran gas and electrical out for the pool pump and heater, built a massive deck all the way around it... One of my motivations was to have water warm enough and with enough privacy to swim naked with my wife, the feeling of floating is fantastic but you have to figure out how to work through some logistical challenges.

Since then we haven't had a house with enough yard for a pool, and with kids my wife hasn't had the drive to do anything that adventurous.

4. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

At my age, it isn't skinny dippin. It is chunky dunkin. LOL

5. sayss18

Gold Member

I went on holiday to the south of France last year. Every morning I would wake up really early, just as the sun was coming up and go down to the beach, strip naked and go for a long swim in the sea. It was wonderful, I felt so free, stretching myself and swimming long powerful strokes through the water, feeling the water all over my skin and the sun warming my back, legs and buttocks.

6. Trond

Gold Member

This thread reminds me of where I used to live near Oslo. In that area there is a little "secret" lake in the woods where nude bathing is allowed. When I met my wife, she told me that she had to see it, and that I should go skinny dipping. I didn't, but a gorgeous naked woman ran straight into us. That was a little bonus:lol. Later, my wife's friend came visiting from Bangladesh, and when we told her about the nude lake, she got all excited about something so naughty (Bangladesh being very strict about nudity). Unfortunately for her, that day seemed to have some kind of elderly nudist meeting at the lake, and she was clearly hoping for some young beauties. The funny thing is, this woman is trying to be a "good Muslim" but she is still really transparent about these things :p. Weird, but cute at the same time. Later she asked about if there were strip clubs in town (I suspect my wife told her about my tendencies), so I took them both to one of the better clubs in Oslo. There were no male dancers (that club does have an extra stage with men on special nights) but she was not disappointed. Sorry for my long tangential story, but it was kind of an interesting experience.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

I do like the warmth of the sun on my naked skin, and I absolutely adore swimming in the nude, the caress of water across all of my body is gorgeous. My wife will always get a hard fuck after....

8. sabian

sabian New Member

there is nothing better than to be totaly naked in the water. Last summer my wfe and I had a little skinny dipping fun or dare if you would. We were at my wifes family reunion which took place at a local sportsmans club. we were both out in the deep some what alone while others were all splashing around close to shore, when my wife dares me to take off my trunks. NO Problem, easy. I did it. I then dared her to take off her bottoms and told her i would leave mine off while she took hers off. She did it. No questions. Man did things get HOT. The whole time family members were still swimming all around. My crazy wife then dares me to see who can get the closest to a family member without chickening out or getting caught most importantly.(Man did i ever have a rutter, I was so hard.) I went first, I swam closer to the action and retrived a ball that was thrown in my direction. Im still about ten feet or so away from anyone. But then went straight back to my wife because her little cousin was heading right to me calling out my name. Ten feet im out. Shes up. She heads for her family slowly. I dont know what it was but that got me so horny, knowing that she had no bottoms on and getting closer to her family. She stalls a little then she does it. I could not belive my eyes, my heart was pounding so fast. She swims right up to her Aunt and grabs her shoulders from behind and doggy paddles. They talked what seemed to be for ever. she then swims back over to me and says I win. I will never forget that family reunion. swimming nude is the best, everyone should try it at least once.

#8 sabian, May 2, 2012
    Last edited: May 2, 2012
  9. JonJo

Gold Member

I have to be careful about sunbathing nude because I always get a full erection after only a few minutes.
    Once on holiday in Greece I took a boat to what I thought was a remote beach, stripped off, dozed off, woke up with a very full hard-on to find a boat load of tourist tied up off shore, hastily turned over and nearly did myself a nasty injury.
    Has had its plus side though when a neighbour (female) can round unexpectedly and caught me in that condition and very kindly offered her 'services'.

10. routabout

routabout New Member

Nope don't want to burn the general ;)

11. biker061

Gold Member

on more than one occasion the wifey:rose and i have wandered around biker rallies or parties au natureal, depends on the setting, and how comfortable we are! great fun, and with a rack like hers very visually appealing!
    live to ride, ride to live!

12. easytwist

easytwist New Member

i've never nude sunbathed for any great length of time. english and pale, doesn't make for a great tan. but i love skinny-dipping. we'd do it at bonfires with my friends. even jumped into the ocean a couple of times. couldn't find my penis for a week afterwards, but it was fun.

13. thunderseed

Gold Member

Not exactly summer here yet, still spring, but I've gotten out to tan quite a lot already from winter to spring, went to hawaii and then when i got back here was in major denial that it was cold LoL.
    I can't nude sunbathe in my yard anymore because of neighbours, but I have lots of places where I go in the summers to skinny dip and sun tan nude. The west coast is awesome.