Nude beach... have you ever? what's your favorite?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by jameskcp, Jun 2, 2015.

1. jameskcp

Gold Member

What's not to love? Sun, exhibitionism and maybe more. I have been to Wreck Beach in Vancouver a few times. First time I went I didn't know what to expect, the image in your mind based on something you have never participated in but imagined often. I had a blast but I was with a woman who knew the territory and Wreck Beach is a different vibe from what I was expecting. Very open minded also just fun and not in a sexual way at all. It was really freeing and well fun to be out amongst the naked people of all shapes and ages (although many were in swimsuits). I hear good things about beaches in Hawaii and Florida, anyone been?

Sweetlysad likes this.
  2. cook74

Gold Member

I always wanted too...

I think I'd love that feeling of just being me, well the physical side anyway. I assume it would be very liberating.

jameskcp likes this.
  3. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

I went to one once in Majorca. A great experience with a very liberating feeling. Wish I was there now ! :)

jameskcp likes this.
  4. jameskcp

Gold Member

Costa Del Sol is on my wish list. Hell, Spain in general is.

5. MordsithLove

Gold Member

There's a nude beach in my area that I've been wanting to go to. But I haven't gone because I really have no one to go with. Also I hear there are a lot of social old men there too. Haha.

Until I find me a new bestie. I just layout in my backyard to tan my itty bits.

whybother, WTbeach, ply and 2 others like this.
  6. Love2BKinky

Verified Gold Member

We laid out nude on a river gravel bar when we first started dating and also went nude at Black's Beach in San Diego.
    I would love to live in a nude community and be able to do everyday things nude.

7. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

It's on my bucket list

loves2ride likes this.
  8. HeartsDesire

Gold Member

Ive never been . Don't think I would go to one. I don't have the body for it. Id get arrested for terroristic threatening and indecent exposure:D:rolleyes:

ply and Doitagain like this.
  9. jameskcp

Gold Member

It is definately not a contest, I saw the whole spectrum of body types. The common thread I saw was confidence (or at least lack of fear) which was another aspect I really liked from my few visits.

ply and cook74 like this.
  10. Candela

Verified Gold Member

We have a couple of them here in S Florida,Problem is,One is full of gay guys and the other is full of pervs who walk around staring and leering at you..I have seen this first hand but didnt take my top off.I dont want that kind of attention from a stranger.

whybother and ply like this.
  11. Bestaviator

Bestaviator New Member

Dont get it wrong the beaches in S.Florida should be the place to do it but, it's true there are a bunch creeper roaming the beach there. I live in Miami and went a few time with the EX and we had a uncomfortable feeling at times!

Happy happy tanning

ply likes this.
  12. woodster

Verified Gold Member

I go to the ones on central east coast fl sometimes. a real mix of all kinds including some very lovely bodies. never a bad time but could see how ladies would be a bit more reserved. naturally best to go with a friend if single gal but my observation is that most all are respectful and well behaved.

ply likes this.
  13. porkchop4545

Gold Member

Never been to an official nude beach, however about 20 friends and myself went to a secluded part of a river a few times and went skinny dipping about 1am. Sadly I no longer skinny dip, I chunky dunk.

whybother and ply like this.
  14. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Been there done & that!
    Got my arse properly burned and my scrotum sorched to crisp once or twice :(
    We have many skinny dipping beaches in Oz, no big deal at all.

sensless and HotForHoney like this.
  15. da_rk

Gold Member

Quite a few times. Really enjoy admiring all of the lovley womanly shapes and sizes :D

16. lkg4f

Gold Member

Don't think I would be that brave but who knows? I am enjoyiing coming to terms with my sexuality at this point in my life! However, it is the sun that is a factor in me getting nude though - don't relish being too tanned or worse still scorched.

sensless, duffy, lucky5338 and 2 others like this.
  17. WTbeach

Gold Member

My wife wants to go to a nude beach and I wouldnt mind letting my junk free for an afternoon

whybother, IMNaughty and jameskcp like this.
  18. FastNHard

Gold Member

I've never been to one. If I did go it would be after the divorce, wife would Never go to one.

19. whybother

Gold Member

We got naked in secluded dunes many times when we were dating but nee went to a nude beach per se. After we were married we were on vacation in SoCal and unwittingly took a walk at Laguna Beach. Saw some mighty nice sights, and some impressive ones too. We joked about joining in, but in the end kept our clothes on, since we were anxious to get back to our hotel.. By the time we got back to the hotel, though we were both so horny that we were tearing each others clothes off before the door closed. It was an epic session. ( we also happened to be trying to get pregnant, and we figure, based on her cycle, that was the day that our first son was conceived.

20. SouthernGal

Gold Member

One time at the lake when I was 19....but it wasn't necessarily a "nude beach"; however, one summer afternoon it was. LOL

jameskcp, Doitagain and Mikey22 like this.