Now not lasting as long?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by theone, Nov 24, 2007.

1. theone

theone New Member

So ive been dating this gurl for about 3 1/2 month and in the beggining sex was good i lasted a good amount of time, but latly i havnt been lasting as long as i used to?
    and i dunno i seems to finish rite before she does, and seem to kidna mess it up i mean i stay hard but i dunno seem to not do so good after or somthing

2. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Is there a question in there somewhere? If you're wanting her to reach an orgasm, give her oral until she gets there once or twice, then do the beast with two backs.

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

Are you sure she's orgasming (and not faking it)? The majority of women can't have a vaginal orgasm, so cunnilingus is pretty much a necessity where the female body is concerned. It's not unusual for a man to last 3-5 minutes during intercourse, and so, like Joe has said, oral is the best way to get her to orgasm, before or after intercourse (I've always liked variety, myself). It's also possible to "prep her" for an orgasm via oral, then switch to intercourse as a means to an end for both of you. You'll have to experiment to discover which technique works best, or is preferred, but that's half the fun ;)

Also, there are clitoral vibrators (small enough to fit in the palm of your hand) that can be used in conjunction with intercourse.

4. theone

theone New Member

No i can tell when she has a real one, i get real close but then i finish rite before she does, but a little more then half the time, i can make her orgasm, and its great, but sum times lately i finish rite before she can just need to last little longer, like i used to but not sure lately i finish kinda quick