Now and then

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by CurvedUp, Jan 9, 2013.

1. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

I think about the woman I married now and then. The early years. Before kids when our lives where not bundled with a whole lot of shit.

This post is not the perfect images of who she was, but the closest that I found looking for redheads. Not going to spend the next x amount of time looking her.

Yet this is close. And her hairy redhead bush was there for me. Until 2006. Then met my blonde SO.

Attached Files:

2. sabian

sabian New Member

MAN OH MAn!!! That so super hot!!!! I would do bad things to that. hahaha Very nice.. keep em coming. You should start a social group for red heads..just sayin. hahaha I would join.

3. mrcock

Gold Member

amazing

is that her natural hair color?

simply amazing

4. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

This is not my former wife. Yet she was this red. Guess I got an infraction for posting this. Not sure why? I was told I posted in the General post section. So be careful what you post.

Guess I posted it in the wrong place and it was moved here.

#4 CurvedUp, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  5. Mittimer

Gold Member

You posted this originally in "sex and relationships". That is the general forums area (eg. General discussions, sex ads relationships, ask a guy/girl etc) Adult photos and videos is the only location you may post adult photos on the forum. Not including the photo albums.

So yes, you did receive an infraction for posting nudity outside of this area. Rather then trash your post, I moved it to the correct area afterwards.

If i went by the rules, posting nudity outside of this area can get you banned. Rather then banning you I gave you a five point infraction that will drop off in three months.

#5 Mittimer, Jan 13, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2013
  6. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Thanks

7. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

This is not my former wife. Yet she was this red. Guess I got an infraction for posting this. Not sure why? I was told I posted in the General post section. So be careful what you post.

About the time this picture was taken she allowed me take two Poloriad pictures of her naked. Wish I still had them. Attached is an image of us in our early 20's, Halloween. 30 years, two kids took and a divorce took its toll on the great redhead I fell in love with. We are still friends.

Attached is her at 20 and the closest to a redhead now is the wig on the blonde with me today. [​IMG]

8. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

About the time this picture was taken she allowed me take two Poloriad pictures of her naked. Wish I still had them. Attached is an image of us in our early 20's, Halloween. 30 years, two kids took and a divorce took its toll on the great redhead I fell in love with. We are still friends.

Attached is her at 20 and the closest to a redhead now is the wig on the blonde with me today. [​IMG][/QUOTE]

Attached Files:

9. willy125

willy125 New Member

I'd eat her for breakfast.

10. Hardwood0690

Hardwood0690 New Member

Time changes everything...both good and bad...and time goes on.