nothing to say

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Everett_Spair, May 1, 2011.

1. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

So i've been getting this feeling lately when I'm here.
    There isn't any thread I can post anything good in really. Perhaps some of you have noticed I don't post much, I don't know.
    It's all because I don't have any good experience but at the same time I want to help but I just feel I don't know how to help.
    It makes me feel a bit outside and sad which for me isnt good at all. I don't want to fall down that nightmare hole again.

I guess the reason I write this is because I don't want to get the feeling of uselessness which is also connected to the nightmare hole.

But then I think about it and you're all just normal people just like me and maybe this post gives some of you the same "I can't help with that" feeling.

I'm gonna post this anyway though cause I trust you guys, at least most of you. Haven't met you all. :p

Now I'm just thinking out loud and again I get that feeling of strangeness. Like how and why do I talk about myself like this to total strangers. I guess I haven't understood that yet.
    Also, the chat is very very empty as of late. Which is sad cause I'd like to chat with some of you now and then.

Alright, this post has gone on long enough.

~E

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

It happens. I haven't been posting much either, and I've been working a lot so not much time for chat.

In the end, we can't be everything to everyone. Nobody will have input for every thread.

3. Beach

Beach New Member

Eve man dont sweat it!
    I have taken a Hiatus from SF posting as well.. I felt burnt out and really had little constructive to offer either. Then today laying on my back relaxing I have posted a fair amount fair amount for me anyway..lol.
    I think like life and everything else...it all ebbs and flows.. the circle of life ! I'm so fucking deep...lmao.

I noticed when I came back around chat was dead too.. Idk but I breeze by there every so often myself.

edit- see there..I go into chat to say hi to you and...nope ! Lol...

#3 Beach, May 1, 2011
    Last edited: May 1, 2011
  4. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

Sorry. I check the chat now and then but I rarely stay to wait for people. and the few times I've done that no one joined.

5. nurseharley

Gold Member

no one is useless. not everyone has advice all the time and even if they do, it doesn't mean it's good advice. just ask yourself, "what would i do in this situation?", and there's your response. this site is not just for people with tons of experience, it's to learn from too. it's a place to make friends, to share with people, and not to be taken too seriously.

your opinion is valuable, just remember that. i have a feeling you're a bit too hard on yourself. stop caring about what people may think of your replies or opinions or lack of experience. that's not a bad thing.

by the way, i think strangers are always the easiest to open up to. i tell myself they're less likely to be judgmental if they don't really know me from adam.

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

You will never be useless and I will do my best to never let you fall into that hole again. <3

Know this, your opinion, your experience, lack of experience, everything..is very valuable to me and to us. Even if you don't feel like what you have to say is important, say it anyway.

<3

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

Many more SF members rarely, if ever post, than the few that do. There are hundreds of regular members of SF that visit here every day for years that have never posted one word.

8. Moon

Moon New Member

Hi Eve :)

The times we've chatted were great. I've been hoping to catch you to tell you hubby bought me a new game!! You know, I love that this site encompasses everyone, all are welcome, quiet and loud, and that we can and do talk about everything, not just sex.

Your threads have made me smile, I remember your sunshine thread and think of you with a smile now when I see that beautiful blue day dawning.

Sometimes its fun to sit in a corner and to just watch the others without joining in. There is no pressure to post, but you should know that when I see that you are on the forum, posting or not, I say a little hello to you in my minds eye.

Sometimes that corner turns from a refuge into a hole, if you do fall in, I want you to yell at me so I can throw you a rope, deal?

You are well respected and much loved my friend xx

9. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Everett.....wether you post or not.....you one of the people round here that makes this place great:)
    Looking forward to catching up with you in the chatroom.....soon ok:D

10. awakened

awakened New Member

Eve, no matter what you do or do not post doesnt matter, as long as you are enjoying reading the forum and having your friends on here then that is what is important. You are a wonderful person and I fully enjoy having you on this forum. Your smile could warm any heart !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Everett_Spair

Everett_Spair Member

12. Ready2Please

Gold Member

Yeah.... what they all said!! ;)

Sometimes I come online here and I can't give advice to some of the subjects at hand. Just answer what you can. :)