Nothing but a 'G' thang baby...

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by DarkJewel, Jan 13, 2011.

1. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

It's pretty sad I'm into my thirties and never even really knew what a G' spot was.I have always heard about it,but I'll be danged if I could figure out where it was.
    I have been trying to squirt for a while now and just figured I could not.
    But apparently,I was doing it wrong!!

When I discovered it was the G spot that needed to be stimulated,I found out where it was and how to access it.
    Last night I was playing around,trying to see what felt good and if I could find my G spot,and NOW I understand what all the hype is about! And guess what? I SQUIRTED!!! Totally unexpected,but stimulating my G spot is what did it!

How could I not have known about this until now? The G spot seems MUCH more sensitive and responsive then anywhere else! It was VERY INTENSE,and now I'm a total believer in squirting...I have to admit I was beginning to think it was BS.

How many girls here prefer G spot stimulation and how many guys are familiar with this area as well?

2. Beach

Beach New Member

Woo Hoo ! Congrats ! Isn't it cool to make new discoveries about yourself ?
    Even tho I'm a guy i didn't look into the whole female ejaculation thing until a few years ago.. Up to my early 30's I didn't even know it existed ! Lol...

3. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

wow,lol...I guess the thirties are a good time then!:D
    I have definitely discovered a lot about myself sexually and it is very exciting!

4. awakened

awakened New Member

The G spot is a wonderful thing. I am almost 43 and we JUST found mine. That is the only things that makes me squirt"which I am not sure if I like" but it sure feels great, if that makes sense ??????

5. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

It makes sense...:)

When I told my husband I squirted his response was,"What's that?"
    So I guess a lot of people don't know about it yet.
    It does feel incredible though,I'm not sure about the squirting either,
    but it feels like a whole new world has opened to me now

6. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I wish I could get my girl to squirt

7. HisLilSecret

HisLilSecret New Member

:) :) I just learned how to squirt myself but I can do it from clitoral stimulation. I have yet to share this with my bf but have told him I have something new to show him. It was such an amazing sexy feeling and just knowing I can do something so hot puts a little twist in my hips ;)

8. igor

Gold Member

I know where my wife's G-spot is - it is very obvious, but unfortunately having it stimulated does nothing for her. On the other hand, her clit is almost not noticeable but stimulating that area was the only way she could orgasm.

9. andretti

andretti New Member

Squirting is still mysterious to me. Some women seem to do it at will, others seem to be surprised when it happens. Some spray like a fountain, others seem to ooze more than squirt.

I've read a lot about the G-spot technique, but that technique doesn't seem to explain everything. One woman I dated ejaculated only twice the whole time we were together (several years). Both times, I was licking her, so it couldn't have been the G-spot, right? After all, there was nothing inside her; her clit was being stimulated.

The woman I'm with now has squirted twice: once with a dildo, and then one surprise gush during cunnilingus. The G-spot may explain the first one, but...

Some squirters claim that a squirting orgasm makes for a more powerful climax. Others seem to be proud of the accomplishment, but don't necessarily feel the urge to have more that way. With my gal, it seems like the more she tries to do it, the less likely she is to ooze anything.

Quite often, particularly when I'm going down on her, I can tell that she's leaking something. As soon as she begins to climax, the taste changes, the texture changes, and everything becomes perceptibly wetter, with something that feels more wet than slippery. But it rarely shoots out and sprays me in the face.

All I can figure out is that some women can spray, some can gush, some might ooze, but they all seem to be enjoying themselves while in the throes of climax. A mystery? Perhaps, but maybe that's part of the appeal.

10. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

wow,I agree so much with your entire post...and what's quoted there is EXACTLY what always happens to me too!!

11. qcumbr1

qcumbr1 New Member

My wife squirts when we have sex. Its a great feeling when it splashes on my legs. Also feels sooo nice when she is on top and squirts all over my balls.

12. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

I know where Dreamer's G-Spot is...but its because I searched it out...and ask questions...and paid real close attention to her reactions when I touch certain places on her. My goal in life is to find out every thing I can about her...especially what floats her boat.

Has she ever squirted? Nope...and she says she is not interested in finding out how. Thats fine with me!