Not to happy with myself, and a little worried

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Amature, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Amature

Gold Member

My wife was away for a few days over the weekend. Since we are together almost every minute of the day, we both kind of look forward to a little time apart, but get to missing each other pretty bad. Which is a good thing. Yesterday when she gor home there just wasn't an opportunity for some "us" time and I hat to run some errands today, so when we finally were able today we had about 45 minutes for us. And we were both good and horny! She was soaked when I reach down to finger her, and after a few minutes and a couple of orgasms she asked me to use our dildo on her. She had asked me to get her one of those Icicle glass dildos a year or so ago and we use it every couple of months. It is about 6 inches long and ribbed with little bumps. Normally she doesn't have any trouble when we use it. Today we were both getting into it and she said it was starting to hurt, so I removed it and sine it has a vibrator built in I massaged her clit, pussy, and outside her ass. She came several times and by now was dripping wet. I started to re-insert it, she didn't object, and I must have got too carried away and thrust it a little too hard maybe, although I didn't think so. Later, she noticed a little blood on tissue, and some blood in the stool after using it. And some blood on her panties. She went through the change 4 years ago and hasn't had a period since. She says she told me to stop, that it was starting to hurt. And yes, she did. When I put it in her I slid it in slowly both times, gently working it in. And she was very wet. I just thought it was a momentary uncomfortable type thing and since she was enjoying it, I continued. She says she doesn't hurt or anything, and she's not mad, but wished I'd have listened to her. And so do I. I would never hurt her or any woman for that matter. And she said she knows that. I feel like a rapist. I just hope she's ok tomorrow. I guess I don't have a question really, but if you have a thought to share I would be interested in hearing it.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

You just put it in at a wrong angle, perhaps have her insert it next time.
    If she is not upset then nor should you.

Amature likes this.
  3. whybother

Gold Member

Doesn't sound serious if the bleeding stopped. She could go to gyno for an exam. Nothing wrong with an occasional accident.

Amature likes this.
  4. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Maybe check that glass dildo for a small chip,crack?..May have cut her,I wouldnt dare use glass anything on me..Just a thought!

Amature and HazHardHat like this.
  5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I very much doubt that this is the case.
    The glass used to make these dildos is toughened glass like vehicle windshields and shatter rather than chip or crack.
    Won't hurt to closely examine it anyway ;)

Amature likes this.
  6. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Don't beat yourself up. You are a loving, caring husband. I'm sure she will be ok tomorrow.

Amature, HazHardHat and whybother like this.
  7. TheCaramelLady

Gold Member

Is she over 50? If blood is in the stool it might be time for a screening colonoscopy. If you have group insurance and it is non grandfathered you plan is required to provide a screening colonoscopy done by network providers at no cost sharing.

If in fact there is blood in the stools and she is under 50 still consider a diagnostic colonoscopy. bloody stools while indicative of colon cancer are also symptoms of iron deficiency anemia and a myriad of ailments.

Not trying to frighten you, but if the bloody stools continue....see a physician.

Amature likes this.
  8. Amature

Gold Member

Thank you all for your replies. She said she was fine today. I had a heart to heart talk with her, specifically my rape like actions. She was shocked I felt that way and assured me that she didn't think that was my intentions. So, all is well. I heck the dildo again, but I didn't botice any damage when I washed it and put it away. I've read the glass ones are preferred over the soft more realistic penis type because of bacteria. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

9. Amature

Gold Member

@TheCaramelLady, yes, she is over 50. We do have health insurance, and like my deceased first wife she refuses to go to the doctor. She said the blood was from her vagina and it was only a drop or so and none today. I will encourage her to get a physical though. Thanks!

TheCaramelLady likes this.
  10. TheCaramelLady

Gold Member

I too am hard headed. I have a definite lack of diligence, some defiance, and down right refusal to follow doctors orders and/or recommendations. Yet I drag my ass in once a year for my preventive care.

I found out that what I don't know can actually kill me....

Amature and HotForHoney like this.
  11. TheCaramelLady

Gold Member

I am sorry... My manners. You are welcome.

Amature likes this.
  12. 12barblues

Gold Member

All I can offer is this, seems like you two have a very good relationship. You spend a lot of time together, you're very passionate with one another, you care very much about her sexual well being, and you can talk honestly and openly with each other. Don't beat yourself up like that, sounds like you've got a good thing going

Amature and lbushwalker like this.
  13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

^ What he said :D

14. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

You guys sound like you have a wonderful relationship and are very lucky.
    Doesn't sounds like any harm was done.
    I think you are being unnessesarily hard on yourself.

Amature and lbushwalker like this.