Not sure...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by AsianGuy, Nov 26, 2003.

1. AsianGuy

So here's the dillio...

I have a girlfriend, and I love her dearly. I am like 95% sure I'm straight, because I love girls. I shudder at the thought of being "with" a guy, but I absolutely love the idea of GIVING a blowjob. I'm not sure why. I don't want to do anything else sexually with a man, but I love being sexually active with my girlfriend. Why would this be??? I don't get my fascination with wanting to give a guy head.

2. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

It may have to do with the fact that when your girlfriend gives you head, you get curious. I don't really know how to help you as I never been in your situation (As I only like guys). Anyways I am just guessing.

3. Samurai

Samurai New Member

well, maybe you could buy a realistic dildo and give it a try.. could even talk your girl into getting a strapon.

4. HardRandy

HardRandy New Member

I'm in the same boat

I have always been str8. I have never been able to look at a guy and think, "mmm, I want to suck his dick." And the thought of hugging and kissing a carressing a guy freaks me out completely.

Nonetheless, I have this unrestrained fantasy of sucking a nice hard cock, pumping it with my hands and licking his balls. I get instantly hard just thinking about it.

I even fantasize about taking it in the ass. I have had a lot of things up my ass - candles, fingers, dildoes, vibrators, and other toys - and I LOVE the way it feels. I figure a real cock would feel just as good.

My only hang-up is that I have enough latent homophobia that I would need an open-minded woman playing along with us - someone to service my cock while I'm serving his.

Do you know of any hot bi couples who might want to play?

5. jnrain

jnrain New Member

If you fantasize about it and it isn't just a passing thing talk to your girlfriend about it. Maybe she'd be into watching you with another guy or even participating in a three-way. Just a suggestion.

6. tsukassa

tsukassa New Member

if you fantasize it doesent mean you will act upon it. i know as i get horny i get a fixation about guys sometimes but i am 100% STRAIGHT I WOULD NEVER DO A GUY but it doesent mean ill act upon it hope this helps tsukassa

7. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I know a guy who isn't "gay" apparently who has given a man a blowjob and enjoyed it, I find this strange because if you are a man and want to suck a penis that makes you at least a little bit homosexual

8. purplefaery25

purplefaery25 New Member

i agree with sexy...even if you have never acted on it but you think about it or fantasize abouti t you at least have homosexual tendancies and there is nothing wrong with that...your denying yourself in my opinion so you wont be steroetyped well to hell with stereotypes do what you enjoy and forget what others think.......

9. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Giving a guy head is a wonderful experience and enjoying it does not make you gay. You may decide your bisexual or make up a name for you orientation that suits you. I fantasized about giving head for over a year before I had the guts to try it. When I did it was a fun experience. A guys dick pulses in you mouth. There is nothing like it.