Not so new, actually...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by mkal, Mar 26, 2011.

1. mkal

mkal New Member

Hello all, this seems so strange to me as I’ve been a member since June 2007, but since there was some kind of mix-up with my account when I set it up (probably my fault) my status has consistently been “Account Pending”. Thanks to HardRocker’s assistance, I’m now all squared away. So I’ve kinda’ been lurking around in the shadows for quite some time, and while I wouldn’t say that I visit Sexual Forums a lot, I do stop by from time to time. It’s been quite frustrating, to say the least; there have been many posts or threads that I wanted to comment on, or throw my two cents in, and simply couldn’t. I know it seems fairly lazy that it took me this long to get it straightened out, but being a family man and working pretty long hours, well…, life just seems to get in the way sometimes. There always was something else that needs your attention. In the end though, I’m very excited to finally be among you. I’m certain that I won’t be making many posts or creating many new threads (although I’m sure that I’ll start off with more than a few), but it’s nice to know that I can now contribute, offer some input, or perhaps even ask for an opinion on occasion.

Anyway, a little about me: at the time of this writing, nearing the half century mark, very happily married now for nearly eighteen years, one in home child (early-mid teens), and one young adult child out of the home. And well…, blah, blah, blah. How much of this do you all care about? This is Sexual Forums… ok then…

I’m a middle-aged guy, not too bad on the eyes, not in great shape at this stage, but not too bad either. Although we have very diverse libidos, I’m very dedicated and happily married to a wonderful woman. We are a perfect match in every conceivable way except for the one. Don’t get me wrong, The first years of our relationship, it was amazing, my drive may have exceeded hers somewhat, but I could never complain. Yet time and life appears to have taken its toll on the sexual aspect of our love life. Let’s leave that there for now, and just add that it’s a work in progress.

In any case, I consider that my enjoyment for the sexual aspects of life include discussing the topic, in all its many shapes and forms, as part of that joy. So here I am.

If you’re interested, please feel free to see my profile for a little more information.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

Agreed a very nice introduction indeed. A warm welcome to technically and old time member *waves*

3. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

4. HardRocker

Gold Member

Glad to finally have you on board, Mkal.

5. awakened

awakened New Member

So glad to have such a detailed intro, nice. LOVE your avatar !!!!!!!!
    Post and enjoy.