Not so Magic Mike, is messy hair sexy?, and what about the girl next door?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by sandwich, Sep 7, 2012.

1. sandwich

Gold Member

Hi y'all...my best friend and I went to see Magic Mike at a second run theater in the last week, and it made me wonder about all sorts of things.

So...I have a couple of married friends who were going to see it and they decided against it because they didn't want to be disrespectful to their husbands in the lusting after other men department. Fine.

My inner perv beast has a life of his own, so I should really give him a name...I'm currently accepting suggestions...lol! Even so, I am not even remotely attracted to Channing T, Matthew M, or any of the other male actors who were featured in this film. Beefcake has never been my thing. My lust for beefy Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hardy can be explained by other things not pertinent to this thread.

To be continued....

P.S. Does this forum screen have a spell check? If it does I am not seeing it.

2. sandwich

Gold Member

I've been wondering if the other women on this forum find the whole male stripper scene to be enticing. Please share your thoughts if you get a chance.

For me, it read like a comedy. I laughed my ass off, especially during the scenes that were supposed to be super erotic. The one male strip show I attended in college struck me the same way.

I will say that Channing T is an excellent dancer in the area of modern dance or hip hop or whatever it's called. And Matthew M waw

3. sandwich

Gold Member

Taking a break, but I do have more questions for y'all.

4. discolemonaide

I do not find the male stripper sexy or a turn on in anyway. If his skin is more tan, softer, and landscaped than mine chances are he's not shaking his junk in my face thinking 'oh man what id give to have my way with this bitch'
    Like you I chuckled a handful of times during the movie. But I think the male stripper & 'shades of grey' series are all targeted at the middle aged, sexually frustrated,inexperienced house wives

5. sandwich

Gold Member

Interesting perspective.

6. sandwich

Gold Member

I left off saying that I think Matthew M did a particular good job creating his character. That final strip scene he did to the Kiss song Dr. Love was was funny and sad at the same time. The movie was actually fairly depressing in many places.

7. sandwich

Gold Member

So then there was drug addiction in the film, and it made me wonder if a person can be truly addicted to sex. I'm not getting any right now because I refuse to go there with a person if the trust factor is not in place. Sleeping around is not my thing. So then what do you do with the inner perve? I hit it myself six times yesterday, and that is not unusual for me, and often I do it even more than that. It helps but my beast is still lurking. I've never had a sex partner whose perv factor was in sync with mine. And I'm not silly enough to believe that if you find something like that that it won't have its own ups and downs when it comes to balance.

What does a person do when you want to be fucked so bad you can't stand it but you know you will have taken a step backwards if you set out to get fucked for something that will turn out to be only temporary relief?

And its not just my own physical relief. It is the longing to be the agent to meet this need in the other person.

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Never thought that there was ever a female version of me but now know that there is!

9. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Answer to your first post.....I had to many male stripper friends to really enjoy the show. Most of them had GF or SO....alot had drug addictions....whatever their drug of choice...they were doing it before they went on stage. So I haven't seen Magic Mike...and don't plan on it. But I'm sure alot of women left the theater wet...lol

10. HardRocker

Gold Member

Spell check is part of your browser. The vBulletin forum doesn't have a built-in checker. Does yours work on other forums?

11. sandwich

Gold Member

You know, there was a lone male in the back row of the theater in a seat far over near the wall when we walked in (missed the first five minutes), and my gut was telling me that while that would be the easiest row to pick, we would find ourselves too close for comfort to a not so wet, but rather sticky situation. Been there done that myself, but it's a hell of a lot easier thing to pull off if you're a girl, and I can highly recommend it...just thinking about that is making me wet.

12. sandwich

Gold Member

No. I'm on a Motorola Xoom, and I've never had any luck with that.

13. sandwich

Gold Member

Do you relate to everything I said, or just some of it? You've peaked my curiosity.

14. sandwich

Gold Member

I forgot to mention that there has to be something right in the world when you come across a song of the day signature.

15. sandwich

Gold Member

Now...onto messy hair....

I was stunned when I first saw the female lead, and no, I'm not into women. That girl has my hair! It is just about the exact color, cut and length, the only difference being that mine is a tiny bit wavier. And her skin tone and eye color were pretty right on the money too. And the best thing about it is that even with all those similarities we do not look like each other at all.

Anyway, her hair had kind of a messy look (not snarled or knotted), and it looked like mine does when I comb and air dry it.

Question for the guys...is a somewhat messy look sexy or just messy?

16. sandwich

Gold Member

Uh oh...I think y'all are going to need to tell me about your pervy hair thoughts...

17. sandwich

Gold Member

Guys, please please answer the messy hair question.

18. GreyGoose

Gold Member

I like hair in pony tail or messy hair. I find both sexy. I love the avg girl next door

19. sandwich

Gold Member

I almost always start my day off with my hair down, and by the end of the day it's in a pony tail.

20. 12barblues

Gold Member

I like hair. I also think a bald woman can be quite sexy tho....believe it or not , looks don't mean much to me.....I'm way, waaaay more attracted to attitude....I like the ponytail/ baseball cap look.....also love the fresh outta the shower / wet look....love the bedroom/ messy look too....I guess what I'm saying is, I like it all....