Not sex for a bit longer

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by army, Oct 20, 2010.

1. army

army New Member

I can have sex only for 20 seconds. I mean when I start , my orgasm come out in upto 20 seconds. Guys please give me some advice.

2. luckyduck

luckyduck New Member

The quick fix is to jerk off before having sex. When I was younger and I knew I was about to get laid I would jerk off about an hour before.
    The long term solution is lots of practice. A partner helps, but isnt necessary. What I did to train myself was jerk off until I felt like I was going to cum. I call this the point of no return. Then I would stop. Don't start stroking again until that feeling goes away. Do that for as long as you can. Try setting goals for yourself like 10 minutes and then eventually go for 20. If you have a partner you can do the same thing. She already knows about the PE problem so hopefully she will let you get better with her.

3. VenusIsTheGoddess

VenusIsTheGoddess New Member

You need to relax. There is a delicate balance between arousal and climax, you need to make sure you are aroused enough to get hard but not so excited that you orgasm in seconds. Likewise, you need to be excited to get hard. This may sound like mantra but you need to step outside of your body and look in. Keep your mind at the point where you are comfortable not to climax and in time it will become second nature to you. You can last for hours without much effort regardless of what is going on down there. I hope this helps you! David.

4. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

[​IMG]

For a more mechanical solution, a cock ring could help. There are several different styles that serve different purposes; among them is to increase performance and hold off orgasm.

Hope this helps.
    Clearing the pipes works too.
    ~Steve

5. backcheck64

Gold Member

Asside from firing one off before sex or using thick condoms or desensatizing creams to dull the senses, don't have a clue. 20 min is quickie for me, never experience your situation.