Not really a story but a fantasy about you.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by GentleManSteve, Jan 29, 2007.

1. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

I walk into Your Room and you are on the bed butt necked you look up at me and say ohh Steve you are so hot and sexy looking, I never thought you was so good looking. you get up from the bed and tell me to lay down on the bed while you touch youself. I say but I am the one who wants to touch you. you say I know baby you will, I just want to turn you own with my sexy body. I say well you do not have to touch yourself to turn me on with your hot sexy body, all you have to do is just stand there and let me look at your sexy hot body. you smile and say ohh baby you are such a compliment giver, but I want to do this for you baby.

you Wet your fingers with your saliva and start rubbing you beautiful tits and nipples with your wet fingers making your very hot nipples hard and erect. you say you like baby as you plays with you tits and nipples. I say you know I do baby. I will always love you and your beautiful sexy hot body. you say oh baby aren't you the charming one. you Start pinching your nipples with your thumbs and index fingers rolling them back and forth and say oh baby I am getting so wet right now. you say pull your cloths off while I play with myself. I keep looking at you while I take my cloths off slowly. you say baby you like my body? I say yea I do sexy. you wet your fingers again and rub your youself all over your stomach and rub your pussy and stick your fingers into your pussy making them wet with your hot pussy juices and walks over to me and say taste my fingers Steve. I take your hand and put your fingers into my mouth and suck on them and suck all your pussy juices off your fingers. you say ohhhh baby you are making me so wet down there. I say you are making me lube up also baby. you say do you want to kiss me all over? I say you know I do. you say well what are you waiting on baby? I say I am just enjoying watching you rub your beautiful hot sexy body. you say well quit looking and ravareh my body with that legendary tongue. I say as you wish Baby.

I start kissing your sensuous lips and tongue. And slowly kiss, lick, and suck down to your neck and suck on it a little and move down to your shoulders and collar bone and suck on it while running my mouth up and down your collar bone. you say ohh baby I like how that feels. I kiss, lick and suck my way down to your very nice tits and nipples and start kissing them all over then licking them all over and then sucking your hot erect nipples one by one. you say Ohhh god baby you are making me want you so bad. You use your tongue so well Steve. I can not wait to have your tongue in my pussy working it up to a lather. I say in good time baby I will. I slowly kiss all over your stomach and sides of your stomach and love handles. Then licking all over your stomach and the sides of your stomach and love handles. then I move to your belly button and flick my tongue in and out of you belly button real fast. you say ohh baby you are making my pussy want you so bad please eat me out and work that tongue on my clit like I know you can.

I say ok baby I will. I slowly kiss, lick and suck my way to your very steaming hot pussy, and start licking and sucking on your pussy and clit. you say ohh baby that fells so good it feels sooooo good baaaaaaby ohhhh my god baby oh my god baby oh god oh baby oh god baby oh yea oh yeaaaaa eat my pussy baby eat it good oh god baby you eat pussy so well ohhhh god damn baby oh god baby oh god oh god oh oh oh oh yeaaa oh my god baby oh god you eat pussy so good oh baby oh baby oh baby oh god damn oh god damn baby ooooh god baaaaby ohhh god I am about to cream all over your face ohhh god give it to me give it to me ohhh god baby I am about to cumm ohhh god baby you eaaaaat pussy soooooo well ohhhh god baby.
    Then you grab the back of my head and press my head down on your pussy and moaning real loud and say ohhhhh god. and you let out an ear piercing moan and and say. Oh my god baby that was soo good, I just have to return the favor.

then you say lay down on your back baby and let me suck your dick down. I say yea baby suck my dick down. you take my throbbing rock hard cock in to your hot wet mouth and start sucking on it hard and sucking it fast up and down real fast. you look up at me and wink at me and say how that feel baby? I say yea baby it feels awesome. you smile at me and start licking my wet throbbing rock hard cock from the head all the way to the base of my dick over and over and over, licking it up and down faster and faster up and down faster and faster a long the back side of my wet throbbing rock hard cock over and over. you look up at me and smile and wink and say How do you like that baby? I say yea it feel soo good baby. you start licking and sucking on my balls while jerking my dick up and down fast. I say that feels so good baby. you looks at me and smile and wink at me and start sucking my rock hard dick up and down real real fast. I could tell you was sucking it real hard by the way it felt and your cheeks was sucked in while you sucking it real hard. I was enjoying the pleasure that you was putting on me. you quit sucking and starts licking the tip of my head real fast and start licking the back side of my head real fast. you start sucking it hard again, you cheeks sucked in a lot and you look at me and wink and keeps sucking. you are sucking real hard now. I can hear your lips smacking as you suck my dick and when you withdraw from it. sucking it harder and harder. I am in pure ecstasy and I feel it happening. I am about to blow my hot load. I pull out of your mouth and shoot my steaming hot load of cum all over your face and tits. And I clean you off.

you get in the doggy style position and say Slam my pussy baby slam it good and slam it down. I mount you and drive my rock hard cock into your juicy hot pussy over and over and over again and again fucking you faster and faster. you start gasping for air and gripping your covers and pulling on them while I fuck you fast and hard. I hear my balls slamming and smacking against your clit every time I slam my big throbbing rock hard cock into you steaming hot juicy pussy. you start gasping louder and say oh god baby. And you start bucking your ass and pussy on my dick faster and faster, making me slam your pussy faster and harder. My balls are slamming up against you clit faster and harder and smacking louder and louder as I slam my rock hard cock in and out of your pussy. you say oh god baby I am going to cum baby oh god baby fuck me harder baby fuck me harder. I start slamming harder and harder you say oh baby I am cumming baby don't stop what ever you do do not stop. I keep fucking you faster and harder. you say I am cumming baby oh god baby your dick feels so good slamming into my pussy. I keep stroking your pussy till I am about to cum. I pull out and shoot my steaming hot load of cum all over you ass and back. I clean you off again. you say oh baby that was so awesome you make me cumm so hard.

You say I want to give you sensuous massage baby lay on your stomach so I can massage your back. you sit on my legs massaging my ass and back and say how that feel Steve? I say it feels terrific baby. you say roll over so I can massage your manly chest. I roll over and you sit on my legs and start rubbing my chest and say I want to feel skin to skin baby, I want to feel your stomach pressing against mine. And then you lay on my stomach putting your stomach against mine. Now you begin to rub and move your entire body up and down on mine rubbing your tits up and down my chest and stomach and say I love giving a full body massage baby. But I also like massage your body with my tongue Then you slowly lick and suck from my chest down to my stomach and then to my throbbing rock hard cock and then say I just love massaging you with my tongue. I say yea baby I love for you to massage my body with your tongue also.

you start sucking my dick harder than ever. you suck it up and down faster and faster and then say I love using my tongue to please you baby. Then you begin to lick the head of my cock even faster than before. Then say how does that feel baby. I say Yea baby it feels soooo good, I love your tongue. you say ohh I bet you will love my mouth also and starts sucking my rock hard dick fast and hard working my dick up into a frenzy. Then you stand up on the bed on you knees and starts rubbing your tits and stomach and say I love massaging myself to. Then you lay your sexy hot body on mine and starts kissing my lips and tongue and then slowly lick down my chest and stomach all the way to my cock. And starts sucking it in to a frenzy over and over and over. working your lips and tongue on the head of my cock real fast and hard. twirling your head around and around on the head of my dick while sucking it harder and harder. Then you say I want you deep in my mouth baby. you then begin to deep throat my stiff cock all the way down to the base and back up to the head and back to the base over and over and over again while sucking it harder and harder and faster and faster you deep throated me taking my entire cock in to you mouth still sucking it hard and fast. I begin to moan and groan real loud. you say Gosh baby I never made anybody sound like that before. But you bring the best out of me don't you baby. I say I reckon so baby. I think I am going to have to start calling you hover. you say ohh baby you know how to make me feel good. Then you begin to deep throat me again, all the way to the base and back up to the head again over and over again and again working my throbbing rock hard cock in to a frenzy. I start moaning and groaning louder and louder. I feel the pleasure of the orgasm about to set in and wait when I was about to shoot my hot steamy load and I pull out of you mouth and blow my hot cumm load all over you face and tits. I say ohhh god baby that was awesome as hell. you look at me with pouting lips and say Why did you do that I wanted you to bust your hot cum load in my mouth. I say Sorry baby.

you said just for that I am going to sit on your face and smother you. I say yea baby I would love for you to sit on my face and smother me. you sit on my face and I start licking your pussy and clitoris real real fast. you moan and groan while making little humping motions on my face and start moaning and groaning louder and louder and reach back and spread your ass cheeks apart I can lick your ass too. I lick your ass some also then you direct your pussy toward my lips and tongue so I can lick your pussy and cit some more. I start licking your pussy and clit real real fast and I reach up and start playing with your tits and nipples some I start pinching your nipples with my thumbs and index fingers and start rolling them back and forth. you really start to get in to it at this point and say you really know how to use that tongue of yours well. you start moaning and groaning louder and louder and say oh god baby oh god I am going to cum. I start licking you pussy and clit a lot faster and you begins to moan louder and louder and starts thrusting your pussy faster and faster on my face and grab the back of my head and presses it harder on your steaming hot pussy and start jerking violently and starts screaming real loud until you blows your hot pussy juices all over my face. I felt your hot pussy juices running down my face and chest. I keep eating your pussy. I still feel you jerking a little. Then you say ohhh baby I must bring the best out of you too. I say yea baby you do bring the best out of me.

I flip you on to your back and eat your pussy the way I like eating pussy. I spread you pussy lips apart and make the skin tighter on you clitoris to make it more sensitive to stimulation and I anchor the clitoris to make the skin even tighter on the clitoris to make it even more sensitive to stimulation and so I can see your little pink pearl Know as the clitoris staring back at me. And I start sucking and licking that little pink jewel in to a frenzy real fast. you say that feels sooo good baby, I want you to tongue fuck my pussy fast and hard with that legendary tongue. I say as you wish baby. I start tongue fucking your pussy real real fast and hard while rubbing your clit real real fast, you start moaning and groaning real real loud and say yea baby yea yea baby yea ram that tongue in to my pussy hard, ram it baby ram that tongue in me, ohhhh baby ram it in me harder. you then grab my head and start thrusting your steaming hot pussy on my tongue harder and faster, and I start thrusting my tongue in and out of your steaming hot pussy faster and faster and over and over and over again. you begin to pinch your nipples with you thumbs and index fingers rolling them back and forth.

I quit tongue fucking you and slide two fingers into your steamy hot wet pussy and find your G-Spot and start finger fucking your swollen G-Spot fast and hard and you say yea baby thrust your fingers in my pussy harder. And you begin thrusting your wet hot pussy on my fingers real fast and hard and say ohhh god baby ohhhhh god ooooh god baby you make me feel so good. I roll you over on your stomach so I can get to your G-Spot easier, and I twist your shoulders around so I can see those sexy hot titties and so I can rub your sexy titties one by one and so I can also rub your clit some if I want to. you really begins to get into in at this point. you start bucking your steamy hot pussy faster and faster and harder and harder on my fingers and I start rubbing you clit fast and hard while finger fucking your swollen G-Spot fast and hard. you begins to start screaming with pleasure and busts your steaming hot pussy juices all over my fingers and all over the bed. And then you say oooh god baby that was the best ever.

you roll over on you back and say I want you in me baby, slam my pussy down, slam my pussy hard, I want you to slam your rock hard throbbing cock deep in my pussy hard and fast. I say as you wish Baby. I slowly put it in all the way and wink at you and start slamming my throbbing hard cock in and out of your wanting pussy faster and faster. you say ooohhh baby you fuck me sooo fast, you are going to make me cumm so hard. I say you like it hard baby? you say yea baby slam my pussy down as hard as you can. I really start thrusting my rock hard cock in and out of your pussy hard. so hard I could hear your pussy smacking every time I trusted my throbbing rock hard dick in to your wanting pussy. you say ohhh baby make my pussy smack baby make my pussy smack real loud. I really start pulverizing your pussy like a jack hammer busting up concrete. you really start to get in to it real good and start thrusting your pussy on my rock hard dick like a wild mustang trying to buck a rider off their back, you start bucking back like wild fire if you know what I mean. So I showed you I could do it harder myself and start really hammering that pussy like a steam shovel busting holes in mountains. you say ohhh my god baby I have never been fucked so hard before, ohhh god baby you are going to make me cumm lots and lots. I keep jack hammering your pussy harder and harder. you say ohh my god ohh my god baby ohh my god you are going to make me cumm so hard and you start screaming real loud and start shooting your steaming hot pussy juices all over me and the bed. Then you say oh my god baby you are definitely the sexpert, I must bring the beast out of you baby. I say yea you do baby. you say you are the only one I know that can treat me as gentle as a lamb and fuck me like a ravarehing sex wolf or a sex beast from hell. I say yea baby you bring the beast out in me.

2. GentleManSteve

you say I want to lick all my hot cumm off your body baby. I say yea baby go for it. you flip me on to the bed and start slowly licking and sucking all your hot pussy juices off my body from my chest to my stomach and then sucks all your cumm off my throbbing cock. you suck it real real hard and I start to moan and groan loud. then you say I want you to bust your hot steamy load of cumm in my mouth baby. I say yea baby I will. you Deep throat it all the way down to the base of my rock hard cock fast. I am moaning pretty loud at this point. you say ohhh my god baby you must like how I suck dick. I say yea baby I do but don't stop baby. you say I want you to tea bag me baby tea bag me. I say as you wish baby. you lay on your back and I straddle your face and tea bag you while you sucks me real real good. I start moaning real loud because you know how to suck like a hover vacuum cleaner. you are taking it all in your hot sweltering mouth. I really Start moaning loud at this point and start cumming like mount st. Helens. I hear you gagging so I start to pull out put you put your hands around my legs and waist and hold me there while you drink all my cumm. you pull it out and a little is still dribbling out, and you say ohh god baby you was full, I couldn't swallow fast enough. I said you did good baby, That was the best tea bagging I have ever had.

you say I want you to slam my pussy again baby and I want you to slam it hard as hell baby. I say you like me slamming your pussy Don't you? you say yea baby I love you slamming my pussy hard. I say ok baby suck on it a little and get it back hard. you put your hot luscious mouth on my cock and it got hard in no time at all. I said damn baby you suck real good. you say thanks baby now slam my pussy harder than you ever slammed any pussy before. I flip you on to the bed and put my rock hard cock into your pussy and start slamming my rock hard cock in and out of your pussy hard like a steam powered sledge hammer. you say Gosh baby are you trying to murder my pussy? I say sorry baby I didn't mean it to be to hard. you say No baby don't stop keep hammering it hard. I say OK baby as you wish and I really start hammering it real hard so hard I was making your pussy smack louder than ever. you say ohhh god baby what are you trying to make me fall in love with you? I say yea I am is it working? you say yea it definitely is baby, I love you hammering my pussy hard. I smile at you and you say I wish you would smile more often, I love your dimples baby. I smile again at you and you say I do care for you you know? I said I love you to baby. you said OK enough with this talking slam my pussy home. I said I will baby I am going to slam it inside out. I start slamming it hard and making it smack real loud. you Start thrusting your pussy on my awesome package faster and faster making it smack louder and louder. you gasps for air the whole time I am pulverizing your pussy to oblivion. you say ohhh god baby I have never had anybody fuck me as hard as you are fucking me. And you start moaning and groaning louder than ever and start squirting all over me and the bed again. you say oh my god baby you are draining me dry. I say was it good and smile at you? you say do I need to answer that question? yea it was good dummy. I said thanks baby. you say no baby thank you.

you said it is not fair you did not cumm the last time baby, I want to ride, ride the white pony, I mean the white stud horse in your case. I said OK baby ride me down. you said oh I will I will definitely ride you down down down. I lay on my back and let you mount me and you put my rock hard cock in to your hot dripping pussy and start riding it fast and hard and thrusting your hips and pussy on my rock hard cock, lifting up your ass and ramming all your weight down on my rock hard cock over and over and over. I say damn Your are you trying to make me fall in love with you or something? you say I thought you all ready was in love with me baby. I say I do I do I do love you. you smile and keep riding me down faster and faster. I say ride me down baby ride me down ride me down baby. you start to really get into it and starts fucking me so so hard some more. you put your stomach on my stomach and kiss me while still fucking me slow and say I am ca put. I say you got to finish baby. you say I am sorry baby you are wearing me out, I want to make you cumm again but I am wear out.

I say OK get in doggy style position and let me bust my hot load in you. you roll off of me and gets on all four and say take it easy on me I am so tired. I say sure baby just relax some while I do the work. I put my throbbing cock into your over worked pussy and start fucking you slow and easy and you said ohh god baby ohh god you are hitting something that feels real good. And you start fucking back hard and fast on my dick and say fuck me harder fuck me harder. I start fucking you fast and hard and you say ohh god yea you are hitting something. I say I am hitting your G-Spot baby. you said well hit it harder hit it harder. I start pounding your pussy harder and you say oh yea baby oh yea, you like doing this to me. Do it to me do it to me, fuck me till I cum Fuck me till I cum fuck my pussy fuck my pussy ohhh god baby ohhh god fuck meeeeee fuuuuuuuck meeeeeeee oh god I am cumming baby oh god baby oh god oh god ohhhh god baby. you look back at me and say oh god oh god oh god baby and then scream real loud and let out a tidal wave of pussy juices that soaked the bed and keeps screaming out loud and say ohhhhh god baby. And collapses on the bed and say I am sorry baby you was suppose to cum that time. I said it is OK baby you didn't have to make me cum again, I got off watching you get off. you say but I want to make you cum baby. I said do you feel like sucking my dick again? you said I will be honored to suck your dick again baby.

I roll you over on your back and get beside you and let you suck me off again and blow my hot cum load on you face and tits. And I say I want to tell the whole world about you baby. you smile and say I want to tell the whole world about my baby also. you gets up and say this has been a fulfilling night baby. And start putting your cloths on. I say what are you doing baby? you say putting on my clothes. I said why? you say because. I say because why? you said because it is getting late. I said you do not want to fuck any more? you say why you still want to fuck; you are not tired? I say baby you do not call me your little insomniac for nothing. you say oh my god baby I do not know, I am tired and wear out. I said I will Do most of the work. you Say that is just it baby I can not fuck you and not want to fuck you back because you bring the wildness out in me. I said, so what do you want to do? you say ok baby one more time. and starts pulling your cloths off again while looking at me smiling and say you can not get enough of me can you? I said nope sure can't, I want this to last forever. you say you really love me don't you? I said yep I sure do. Now you are just warring you bra and panties. you climb on top of me and kiss me and rub my chest with your hands. I roll you off of me and roll you on to your back on the bed and pull off you panties and start licking and your pussy and clit. you say oh baby right there lick right there it feels good right there. I start licking and sucking your clit real fast with my moist hot tongue. And you say yea baby work that clit work that clit work that clit ummmm ohhhhh ummmmm ohhh yea work that tongue on my clit baby, tare that clit up with your tongue baby. I like that baby, I like that baby I like that. ohhh yea ohhh yea ummmm yea eat my pussy baby ohhh yea ummmm yea baby lick that clit baby ohhh yea eat my pussy baby eat it out. I put my fingers in to your steaming hot pussy and you say yea baby finger fuck my pussy baby, ummm ohhh yeaaaaa come on baby fuck my pussy with your fingers, ohhh oh oh oh oh oh yea slllllllll ohhh yea faster faster baby faster, I want to juice all over your face and fingers ohhh yea ohhhh yea oh baby you eat pussy so well ohhhh god baby make me cumm baby. And you shoot your steaming hot cum all over my fingers and face. Then you say I think it is my turn huuu? I say yea. I stand on the bed on my knees and you start sucking my cock again. I start saying oh yea oh yea ohhhhh yeaaaaaa ohhhhhh yeeeeeaaaaaa suck that cock baby suck that cock good baby ohhhh ahhhhh ahhhhh yea suck that cock suck that cock good baby suck it good. you say you have such a nice dick. I say how you like this dick in your pussy. you said ohhh yea baby I will like that very much.

I say I want to eat your pussy while you suck my dick. you swings you hips over to place your pussy on my face and start sucking my dick again. I start really tearing your pussy up with my tongue. I can hear you moan and groan while sucking my dick down, you pull away from my dick and let out a big moan and start sucking my dick again, I hear you moaning faster and faster and faster while sucking my dick and moan and moan and moan faster while you sucks my dick and you pull away and let out another big loud moan and shoots your hot cum juices all over my face and say ohhh baby you have to fuck me, and keeps sucking my dick like a pro.

then gets up and say you want me to stick my ass in the air for you? I say yea baby. you poke youe ass up into the air real high. And I start fucking you doggy style fast and hard and making my balls slap against you clit hard enough to make slapping noises when I slammed it hard. you try to pull away but I keep pounding your pussy hard and fast and you start moaning like Ohhhhhg god baby you are hitting my G-Spot again. I say Am I? you say yea baby you are. I start pounding your pussy harder and you say keep fucking me baby ohhhh god and starts gasping and moaning loud and I start fucking faster and faster and faster and I can hear your pussy farting on my dick and you say ram the cock into my pussy baby, ohhhh yeaaa ummmm yea and you say I am cumming baby I am cumming ohhh god I am cumming and your hot pussy juice runs down you leg and I flip you over and lick the cumm off your leg. And you say baby I think you have done all that can be done.

I say not yet baby. And I say roll over on your back. you roll over on your back and I get on top of you and start fucking you again and you start moaning a little and say oh god baby you going to make me cum again and start moaning a little louder and I start moaning a little also. you say are you going to cumm with baby you going to cum with me. I say yea baby I am going to cum with you. you start saying ohh god baby baby I am cumming baby and you can hear me moaning a little also and you say come on baby cumm with me cum with me. I feel you tighten up and you feel me tense up some and I say ahhh baby I am cumming baby. you pull me closer to you and whisper in my ear I love when people cum with me it makes it so much better and special. I say yea it was special for me too baby.

you say I know I said one more time baby but I just have to ride you down one more time before we call it quits. I say OK baby ride me down. I lay on my back and let you mount me once again. you start fucking me again and say yea baby I love to feel your cock in my pussy and start riding me faster and harder and thrusting you hips and pussy on my dick faster and harder and start moaning and groaning a little and I start moaning a long with you again and you say ohhh baby are you going to cum with me again. I say I think so baby. you say yea baby cum with me cum with me baby and start grinding your hips on my dick faster and faster and I can hear you moaning louder and you can hear me moaning a long with you and you say I am cumming baby. I say oh yea baby I am cumming to. and you put your stomach on mine skin to skin and keeps humping my dick slowly and I can hear you breathing in my ear and you say this was great baby I love cumming with people like this. I say yea baby it was special for me too. you say I hope you do not want to fuck again because you have drained me dry baby and I haven't got anything left. I said so you want to call it quits for the night. you said not really baby but I just do not have anything left. I say I love you baby. you said well baby if it was as good for you as it was for me, I know why you love me. I say yea baby it was the best I have ever had. you say yea it was that good for me to baby. I say can I hold you in my arms baby? you say yea baby I will like that very much, I want you to hold me tight and never let me go. So I hold you in my arms till we fall asleep.

The end

3. xXRachelXx

xXRachelXx New Member

4. sin

sin New Member

o.o

Wall of text. My eyes. Ow.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Sin, you have been a member since January and that was your first post. It was well worth the wait. :lol

Seriously, Steve, you might want to break that story up into short paragraphs, it would be easier for folks to enjoy.

6. GentleManSteve

Sorry I thought i did. Maybe I should do it over