not just looks, but attitude

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by allgirlschool, Jul 15, 2010.

1. allgirlschool

allgirlschool New Member

if you're a girl, then you probably wont be interested in this topic

if i wanted to have sex, i wouldnt want it to be with a girl who i dont find attractive, but at the same time if i see a girl who i find attractive but doesnt haven't a sexual attitude or is shy then that would also make me lose interest, its not just the girls body that turns me on, but her mind as well, like strippers for example, most of them accomplish both my turn ons
    what do you think?

#1 allgirlschool, Jul 15, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2010
  2. igor

Gold Member

The only strippers I have seen were in Juarez, Mexico and I had no desire to have sex with any of them. Some of the guys I was with had sex of some sort with some of them but most were so drunk at the time they couldn't even remember it the next day.

3. htoad

htoad Active Member

I tend to agree with you - attitude is what is most important. While there has to be a "base" level of attractiveness, when I was single I found the vast majority of women attractive. After that the "attitude" is what made some become way more attractive than others.

I recall with amusement, when Bunnie and I were dating, how she was trying to figure out what my physical preferences were regarding women. She could not, because the women I found attractive (and who were attracted to me) were a variety of colors and physical attributes. But they all had an attitude that I liked, one which held out promise of exciting things if we ever got intimate (Bunnie "won" that "race", and I could not be happier :) ).