Not just another day at the office!

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by NedF, Jun 28, 2014.

1. NedF

Verified Gold Member

Part 1

My Monday started like most, little did I know it was going to be day I would never forget. I woke up at 5am (as usual), showered, got dressed and left for work.
    Our department usually works out of the office on Mondays, and then the rest of the week we spend on the road visiting clients. We work out of a satellite office as the headcount in the main office has grown larger than it can handle. The “satellite office” is office space attached to an old warehouse we lease a few kilometres away from our main office. Most of the employees who work out of here only occasionally visit their desks as they spend most of their time traveling. Our 3 person team has a small room just off the lobby, with our desks lining three of the four walls. Today I was only expecting to see Debby, as Ron is off for the week.
    I arrived at the office around 6:15 am (my normal time), I set up my laptop and started working on the mountain of paperwork that had built up while I was out in the field the week before. It must have been about 7:30 when I heard Debby come in the main doors; I always know when she arrives as her keys have a distinctive sound as she puts them back into her purse.
    I looked up briefly as she came around the corner and entered the room and we said our usual good mornings. Something seemed a little different about her this morning, but my quick glance was too short to figure it out. As she walked behind my chair, I did notice she was wearing a very nice perfume, something I don’t recall ever noticing before.
    Debby is a very attractive, tall blonde (we are about the same height). Although she is slightly older than me, I have always found her very attractive. She has very large breasts and a nice sized butt to match. Although I wouldn’t consider myself much of a boob man (I am more of an ass man), I have found Debby’s tits to be very distracting at times. Since we are both married I had never considered making any advances, but I have fanaticised about being with her many times when I was alone (if you know what I mean).
    I could hear her rustling papers and setting up her computer (her desk is right behind mine our chairs only a foot or two apart). Things seemed normal as she asked me what I thought of the hockey game last night. We all have interest in hockey, me because I am a Canadian male, and Debby (a Hockey Mom) enjoys it as she has two boys who play and both have aspirations of one day making it to the NHL.
    I started to rant about how the defence had left the goalie out to dry on the first goal. I spin around in my chair to expand on my analysis of the game and that was when I first noticed Debby was wearing a silky blue blouse and a very short black skirt. This was interesting because I had never seen Debbie in anything but black pants. I felt my cock twitch slightly, and my mind started to wander. Her face was more ravishing than usual (Debby is a naturally beautiful woman and she does not usually wear much makeup, but this morning she had enhanced her beauty 10 fold), a few long minutes must have passed before I noticed I was staring and looked awkwardly away.
    We kept talking about the game (details of which I can’t seem to recall now)? But strangely enough I do remember what happened next <grin>. As we were talking Debby opened her legs slightly and slid her computer bag over to the front to her chair and started rummaging through it. I am not sure what she was looking for but I couldn’t help noticing I had a great view of her white lace panties. I tried very hard to make sure I was only checking out the view when she was focused on the contents of the computer bag.
    In public I am very conservative and try to appear respectful of the ladies, while deep inside I am a typical horny man ceasing every opportunity available to sneak a peek of a sexy ass or visible cleavage.
    Unfortunately she seemed to have found what she was looking for, and slid the bag away and returned her legs to a very lady like position once again. Our conversation fizzled out and I slowly tried to take my mind off of what I had just seen so that I could get back to work.

Mikey22 and Married M Nh like this.
  2. NedF

Verified Gold Member

Part 2

A few minutes later my mind had returned to the work at hand when all of a sudden I felt Debby’s hand slide across my back and then she leaned in over my shoulder and whispered in my ear “Did you like what you saw?”. I got goose bumps as I could feel her warm breath on my neck and earlobe. My heart started to race and I felt my face get warm, I knew I had been caught. At first I thought I better deny I saw anything, but with her so close and hearing the way she asked the question I couldn’t help but tell her the truth, but all I could think of saying was “Yes, you look so sexy today!”. Debby pulled her head away from mine but kept her hand on my shoulder. She was still behind me and I felt the pressure very slightly and I was not sure what she was up to until I felt something slide by the side of my head and then across my face. It wasn’t until she had dropped them down on my keyboard that I realized they were her sexy lace panties. My heart was pounding as I looked down at the white panties laying over top of my black keyboard. I picked up the panties and like any other time I have a pair of warn panties in my hand opened them up and looked at the moist crotch. As I stared down at them admiring the moist gusset, Debby leaned in again and whispered “I am glad you like them, because I bought them just for you!”. By now the bulge in my pants was getting a bit uncomfortable so I reached down and shifted it a bit. As I was doing that I heard Debby say “So do you like the view with or without the panties?”. I spun back around in my chair to find Debbie was once again sitting in her chair with her legs just far enough apart for me to see her beautiful pussy now visible under her skirt.
    Her pussy was beautiful, she was shaved for the most part except for a well maintained patch of hair just above her clit. I could see the moist lips were slightly larger than her pubic mound. I could also see part of her clit poking out at the top. I studied it from my vantage point for what seemed to be a few minutes, before I finally realized our office door was still open. I got up and quickly closed and locked the door, thinking to myself “I am glad it is a slow day in the office today!”. By the time I had turned back around Debby had already unbuttoned her blouse and had put both of her knees up over the arms of her chair giving me a great view of her voluptuous tits and an even better view of her pussy. My cock was now rock hard and twisted inside my dress pants. As I attempted to adjust it again Debbie licked her lips while making a sexy moan. As I approached her she took my right hand and pulled it up to her mouth taking my two fingers into her mouth. While she was sucking on my fingers, her other hand was cupping and rubbing my cock through my pants. Once my fingers were good and wet she lead my hand down between her legs and helped guide them to her warm moist hole. While our two hands explored her vagina and clit her other hand guided my free hand to her breasts and then she started working on my pants. With great skill and determination she used her one free hand to open my belt, slide my fly down free my cock. She stroked it for a few minutes as she was obviously enjoying the finger fucking. After a few minutes she turned her attention to my hard cock, pulling it to her mouth and sliding it slowly down her warm wet throat. She alternated fucking my cock with her mouth and pausing to work the tip of my cock and the bottom of my shaft with her tongue. Her free hand was now stoking and cupping my balls, occasionally sliding further between my legs teasing my anus.
    I could feel her vagina start to pulse and her eyes locked onto mine. I could tell she was getting distracted from the cock sucking so I took my hand from here breast and put it behind her head (running my finger through her hair on the way). While holding her head I gently started fucking her mouth as I continued to finger pussy and clit. Soon she started bucking and flinching and by the sounds of her muffled moans and groans from her stuffed mouth I could tell she was cumming. I kept working her clit and fucking her mouth until I felt her stop convulsing and she look back up into my eyes. That look was all it took to push me over the edge and I started pumping cum into her mouth and throat. She eagerly swallowed every drop I could give her and I think she even sucked out a little more.

naughty4u and Mikey22 like this.
  3. NedF

Verified Gold Member

Part 3

I had fantasised about this woman so much over the years and now that I had her exhausted and sprawled out over her desk chair I knew I wanted much more. I slid my shrinking cock out of her mouth, once again playing with her tits with my left hand and the fingers of my right still inside her moist pussy. Her hand was no longer holding mine between her legs.
    I brought my soaking wet fingers to my mouth and got my first taste of her nectar and although her scent was already in the air the smell the scent on my fingers was intoxicating. I licked my fingers clean and then used my wet fingers to gently message and pinch her nipples. I moved from the side of the chair to the front between her legs (still open over the arms of the chair). I leaned over her using one of the arms of the chair to steady myself. I genially kissed her lips and stroked the side of her face. Our tongues met at the opening of our mouths as they each explored the others mouth I could feel my cock starting wake up again.
    I slid my mouth and tongue slowly down her neck kissing and licking until I found her nipples. She had beautiful areolas that seem just a perfect size for her nipples. I alternated sucking and lightly nibbling her nipples while my free hand caressed and gently squeezed her tits. Meanwhile my cock had grown and was now rubbing up against her moist mound. I knew I could easily guide it into her and have her now, but I had other plans. I slowly kissed and licked as I moved down past her breasts, I left a trail of saliva down her chest, stomach, and belly button. The anticipation grew but I wanted to savor the moment and the feelings of lust I was having before I found the place I had only dreamed of having my nose and tongue.
    On my knees in front of Debbie her legs wide and her wet pussy now only inches from my face. Gently I spread open her vagina with my hands. I licked my thumb and slowly started rubbing it over her swollen clit. I knew I had to start slow as it was no doubt very sensitive right now. Bringing my tongue to her pussy lips cause Debbie to let out a soft moan. I savoured the scent of her vagina, as I gently touched the tip of my tongue to her clit. I moved very lightly and slowly until I could sense she was catching up. I gradually increased the pressure of my tongue licking her clit, and the opening of her vagina. As soon as I could feel her moving her hips trying to meet the rhythm of my tongue. I moved my thumb up to message her clit and I started penetrating her vagina as deep as I could with my nose and tongue. The taste, smell and feel of her soaking wet pussy had my cock rock hard again. I pulled my hand away from her pussy and started licking her clit. With my chin I could feel her vagina pulsing again. Her moans were getting stronger and her hips bucking as she tried to fuck my face. I could not wait anymore, I got up onto my feet, pulled her from the chair and guided her to her knees on the floor. I took a minute to enjoy the view of her ass up in the air and the sight of her moist slit and inviting anus (but that would have to be for another day I though) as slid my cock into her pussy from behind. I grabbed her hips and started pounding her pussy with everything I could muster. Our bodies slapped together, my cock sliding deep into her vagina. I licked my thumb and had just started teasing her puckered anus with it when we both came at the same time. My cock shooting cum deep inside her as Debbie’s body shook. She tried but failed to hold back her muffled screams of pleasure. My body was twitched as I kept pumping, unloaded every last drop of cum I had left inside of her.
    As we came to our scenes we could hear voices out in the lobby. We quickly got dressed and straightened up. I quietly unlocked the door and sat back down at my computer. We heard a knock on the door. Looking at each other I could see she was as panicked as I. I quickly picked up my phone and pretended to be in a conversation as Debbie invited the visitor to open the door. It was Lisa from down the hall. I listened to their conversation as I faked I was talking to someone on the phone. Apparently she had noted seeing our cars in the parking and wanted to know if we wanted her to bring us back a coffee from Timmy’s. I pretended to ask the caller to hold on for a moment to get involved with the conversation we politely declined the offer and Lisa left for her coffee.
    Debbie and I smiled to at each other, but relieved as we had been at getting caught in the act. It was not until I turned back around I realized I still had Debbie’s panties sitting out in the open on my desk. We do not know if Lisa saw them or suspected anything. To this day I keep Debbie’s panties in my locked filing cabinet and take them out from time to time when I am alone in the office.

naughty4u and Mikey22 like this.
  4. Mikey22

Gold Member

Wow! That was Hot!

5. naughty4u

Verified Gold Member

Wow!! I'd like a day at a the office like that!! Very hot..