Not Going Home To Mommy Tonight!

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by ColbyTheMan, Mar 9, 2011.

1. ColbyTheMan

ColbyTheMan New Member

She was a young girl, fresh out of high school! I myself was done for a year or two. She was the daughter of my mothers friend. I'd seen her around, she would visit with her mom sometimes and smile at me like she wanted me. I didn't pay much attention, aside from checking her out abit when she would leave, but I couldn't help that, she had the biggest roundest ass I'd ever seen!

I was at the gym one day when I saw her in the back looking frustrated, I decided to check out what was wrong. I went over and asked and she told me that she had forgotten a workout shirt and was going to have to go home to get it. I gave her my extra shirt. We were away from everyone so she just turned her back to me and changed right there. I saw her black bra, and half naked body and started to think that I may have overlooked her.. I needed to see the front so I jokingly turned her around, but when I did her boobs popped out over her bra! he quickly fixed them but I had gotten a good glance. I was stunned. They were amazing! I kissed her on the mouth and she smiled and bit her finger. I asked if she wanted to go back to my appartment and "workout" and she grabbed my hand leading me to the car.

We got to my appartment and and I went to the fridge and offered her a beer but she was already topless on her way to my bedroom. I brought in the beer and she was taking off her bra, I spanked her on the ass in her skin tight jeans and we fell onto the bed. We kissed before I started making my way down her body now kissing her big double D tits! I knew I had to get to her ass though so I wnet down further.

I turned her over and began to take off her jeans. They were so tight... when I finally got them off it revealed nice, thick thighs! Leading over to her big round, juicy ass! I couldn't resist it so without warning I shoved my big hard cock into ass! She didn't mind, and just loved it! I was lost inside of it! It was amazing! I almost came but knew I shouldn't. I pulled out and floped over. I could see it in her eyes that she wanted to blow me... I told her to and she went down...

She began to stroke my cock and smile before latching her lips around it and sucking it! Her lips were big and juicy and I couldn't take it! Her heavy strong tongue lick my dick like a lollipop I was surprised and came without telling her. She notice she was swallowing my cum and smiled continuing to swallow! I pulled out and flicked cum all over her face!

I took a break and rested while she walked around in nothing but my top sense I had ripped her panties when taking them off. I told her I was ready again. She came in and pushed me down as I began to sit up. She told me she was in control this time and climbed onto my cock! She started riding it me reverse cowgril so I could see her big ass but I made her switch position so I could feel her huge tits! I felt them as I fell into a state of relaxation before jumping back up noticing she was moaning and screaming in pleasure! I had came. She told me she wasn't going to go home to her mom tonight, instead she was going to stay with me and we would fuck. all. night.

As always PM me for pics of this sexy women! :)

2. need4more

need4more New Member

Very nice :))

3. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Naughty story. :)