Not Getting It Right

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bucky, Aug 31, 2008.

1. bucky

bucky New Member

This post by FC totally intrigued me and instead of hi-jacking an op's thread I started one of my own
    FC wrote:

"Trust me, you can be a veteran and still not get it right sometimes....."

and I was wondering about the story behind that statement and if any other "veterans" had similar stories.
    For me the best I could think of was hitting the wrong hole, which ended up not being so bad since she was soaking wet and it slid right in anyway. It could have been much worse if it happened when we first started and there was not enough lube.:eek

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

OMG you didn't!! I am flattered anyhow! I was speaking of being too drunk and passing out during the act! Or getting interrupted by a child, or the sound of your Dad's voice on the answering machine, or a knock on the door by a neighbor. Or if you are with a new partner, and you have to learn to please each other........(Means you have to try it again, and try harder :brow)

3. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Not getting it right for me is when my partner and I are out of sync and either one of us has trouble cumming... what we tried the day before or the day after makes us cum like a steam train yet some days it just doesn't happen.

4. bucky

bucky New Member

It has been so long that those things happened to me I forgot about em'. You are so right except instead of my Dad it was my ex-wife on the answering machine(talk about a mood killer). Thanks for the memories, sweetie.:D

5. BassDude

BassDude New Member

We usually don't have any issues when we've been drinking...unless we pass out in the act, like FC said! Just being too tired can be an inhibitor sometimes...but we seem to know each other's signals on fatique. There have been random times when I just couldn't finish for some reason, but that doesn't happen very often (and I think it's actually fatique that's the issue). I actually can't think of any real pattern that we've seen.

BD

6. bucky

bucky New Member

IMO it is important to know the signals, like BD said, of whether your SO is too tired or too drunk and don't push. We just wait til morning and morning sex is just as much fun and a great change of pace. Makes your whole day seem brighter.

7. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Yeah, and as much fun as foreplay is, I would rather be just a little wet, and a little excited and let him have his orgasm, because I orgasm easily and regardless, just love to...you know! The best part of sex for me is my partner getting off........

8. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

I posted this in the other thread, I'll repost it here: