not enough bj

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by toosik, Jun 23, 2007.

1. toosik

toosik New Member

my girl doesnt give me enough bjs
    what are some techniques to influence her to do it? lol

2. us_desertwolf

us_desertwolf New Member

techniques? wtf is that supposed to mean? Is there some special thing we must do to earn a bj? Try re-phrasing the question, since yours makes it sound like your "girl" is some kind of game that can unlock special items though "techniques"

3. toosik

toosik New Member

LOL. easy there.
    let me rephrase, how can i make my girl enjoy bjs more?
    is that better?

4. us_desertwolf

us_desertwolf New Member

oh, well i have no idea

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

First up, before sex make sure you are clean and fresh. Second, trimming or shaving pubic hair is an excellent idea. During the act, verbalise your pleasure and use body languge to show her how much you ARE enjoying it.

6. SWEEETEEZ

SWEEETEEZ New Member

very good advice let me also add not trying to fuck her tonsils SOME women dont like that part of it:blowjob

7. rickk1

rickk1 Banned

Don't force her. Let her do it when she so desires and definitely quit asking her for it. Maybe she doesn't like sucking a dick or maybe she doesn't like sucking your dick. Do you ever eat her pussy? I know lots of women that love to suck cock BUT will not suck a cock unless they get their pussy eaten for more than 15 minutes. I can understand that. I also know several women that think cock-sucking is digusting but will do it from time to time just to please their mate.

There are some women in the world that just aren't into giving blowjobs. It is not their cup-of-tea. My advice...don't force her and quit asking her. Surprise her with a small gift from time to time and you may get what you desire.

8. usccocks1

usccocks1 New Member

Be nice and make her feel special and she will return the favor!!

9. MrFusion

MrFusion New Member

If your girl isn't into it, she's just not into it.

My fiance told me she wasn't into it when we first started to become active, but occasionally (like twice or so a year..) she will indulge me, however never to completeion.
    She says that it hurts her jaw to stay open for that long.

Seriously though, it really doesn't bother me. A part of me enjoys it when she does it, but another part of me really can't enjoy it because i know it's something she doesn't really enjoy. When she does do it, I let her know how much I enjoy it and such, but it's just not her bag. Some women are just that way.

If it's really that important, you're going to have to move on. However, if your relationship is more important, then it's all a part of the most important thing in relationships... Compromise.

Just for grins... Do you go down on her? Often?

10. loveit247

Gold Member

Man! I just can't understand what is not to like.
    When you have feelings for a man nothing is better then putting the very thing that makes him a man, and gives you so much pleasure, in your mouth. Pleasuring him, making him feel loved and wholely accepted.

I love nothing better then feeling my partner writhe in pleasure from me lovingly showing how much his cock turns me on.