Not Adonisis's But...

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cbrmale, Jan 28, 2012.

1. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have two Internet profiles for women and couples, and one of those is reproduced in a swinger's magazine which has been around for decades! Surprisingly, I get more contacts from the magazine than online. While I have had some great couples threesomes over the last year and a bit, many of the contacts are time-wasters; men who get off on my big cock and my exploits.

In any case I got an email today from Marc and Jasmine who seemed to be the real deal. I rang the number and spoke to Marc and he and his wife were very interested in a threesome with double-penetration and the whole deal. And he mentioned that he and his wife were not Adonisis's, but okay. Then he asked about me and I said I was 170cm and about 56kg (which I am) and he said he's about the same height as me but 80kg, and his wife's a bit shorter and also the same weight!

Not adonisis's? I told him I wasn't interested. He was almost begging me, she's really horny and hot! How do people let themselves get into that condition? Why don't they do something about it? Could you imagine what they would look like naked together? Grotesque.

2. Paula

Gold Member

mmhhh...as your nick is cbrmale, what do you expect?

Btw you exploit yourself so reactions are normal, whatever you demand.

3. 12barblues

Gold Member

what's the old saying? ..."one mans "junk" is another mans "treasure"...lol

4. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

I hope that your profiles make mention of your preference for a particular size/shape CBR.....:eyes
    Rather than have potential applicants embarrassed/disappointed when you knock them back because of their size?.....:ugh

5. 33stack

Gold Member

I am 6'5" and drift btween 230 and 255 lbs depending on my workout routine(i'm a bodybuilder). Although my broad chest and narrow hips turn a lot of heads when I walk in a room, I never look down on anybody, and I still find something attractive in almost all types. A few extra pounds definitely doesn't bother me. Putting someone down for their wieght is a complete turnoff. I know several women in that weight range that are very attractive. You seem a little narrow minded in that area.BTW everybody on this forum is aware you are a "well hung bull". Good 4 u. :eyes

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

The magazine advert that is spun out of my website profile is only 100 words, so I am limited with what I can express. Also when I spoke to Marc he seemed defensive about their appearances, and mentioned this a few times before he confessed their weight. The magazine ad shows a picture of my penis and most of my flat and muscular stomach, so they knew my build.

At that size and weight they are in the critical range for type 2 diabetes and serious cardio-vascular issues. For me it's more than appearance, especially as I see it all the time in the hospital where I work. If weight isn't under control the consequences can be extremely serious. Beyond the aesthetic, subconciously I see them being carried away in an ICU ambulance (true)! That's not sexy.

Hotwheels: I find fat a turn-off, and no man could ever get hard for somenone he finds ugly. Also, her weight will seriously lilmit what we can do as a threesome. Double-penetration isn't going to happen: my preferred position for that is me on my back near the edge of the bed, woman cowgirl, partner standing beside the bed between her legs and near my legs for anal penetration. Easy as. With her size I don't think we could do that.

It's best to be honest and not waste their time. Maybe they'll find someone else, but I don't like their chances. On their part it was an email and receiving a follow-up phone call from me, so little time wasted for either of us. It sounded like he half-expected me to turn them them down.

7. Essene

Gold Member

cbrmale. That's untrue. Quite a few men "get hard" for people they find ugly. If the protagonist in Portnoy's could get off between two slabs of liver- it's possible to do the same with a hideously ugly person.

Isn't 170cm a wee bit short? I didn't do the conversion (as I'm an American who prefers standard to metric) but it seems like it is. I'm wondering if that plays into your tastes in women.

8. thunderseed

Gold Member

Cbrmale - holy shit! doing the conversion of math, if I did it correctly that would make you 5'7. And only 120 pounds. Are you anorexic? That is too skinny for a man. Even men with small frames, the lowest healthy weight is around 135, and even that's too slim in my opinion. Being underweight can cause more health issues than being 10 -20 pounds overweight. That would mean you hardly have any muscle too.

I can see being against obesity for health reasons, but neither of those people you mentioned are "obese". The woman would be kind of overweight (hard to tell since there was no exact height but i just based it on 5'6), but nothing that would effect her health, and women typically weigh more than men anyways. Besides, people who are overweight can still be in prime health, and fit.

I can see how you might have an aversion towards average and slightly higher weights, since you are really underweight.

The man you are talking about if he's the same height as you, he would be around 170 pounds, if he had a large frame that would make him at a healthy weight range, if he had a small frame (and no muscle), he would only be 5 pounds overweight - not a big deal.

Personally I prefer men to NOT be scrawny and stickly. And well women - they look better with curves and more meat on their bones, at least that's my opinion.

9. Essene

Gold Member

Thunderseed. . . Before I started lifting weights I was 135 lbs at 5'11".

Height and weight don't really have (surprisingly) a lot to do with risk factors. Genetics via one's lineage is what does. I have a friend who has lives with high blood pressure, diabetes, and high cholesterol and hasn't kicked the bucket. After stress tests, he's pretty much fine. So using standard (height/weight/gender) BMI's isn't the safest route to go considering many facets comprise our makeup.

Side note- women have tend to have more body fat content than men. That doesn't mean they weigh more.

I think that aesthetics should be kept separate from health. Problems, psychological or physiological, can often be treated. In light of that, they are also often overlooked.

10. thunderseed

Gold Member

Yes they do.

Being underweight is unhealthy. Being extremely overweight is unhealthy.

11. mikeh

mikeh New Member

I'm 6'1" and weight 210lbs, but it's mainly muscular with very broad shoulders and chest. I carry a bit of fat through choice, as I think it looks better and is healthier but each to their own.

So to judge someone purely on weight is incorrect. There is no guarantee that they are fat, it could be relaxed muscle.

12. nyxx

nyxx New Member

well since other people are bringing in bmi to this. 170cm and 80kg is ideal... of course this doesn't account for body fat. still, technically they are healthy according to bmi. all i can say is thats what happens when you are involved with personal ads like that. hit and miss. can't win them all right?

as for your question about how people get like that, other people have different circumstances then you did. everyone turns out differently for a reason. if they were obese i'd have a problem but thats cool.

13. hoonos

hoonos New Member

The OP is in for a rude awakening sometime in the future.
    I'm roughly the same weight I was some twenty years ago when I stopped smoking and gained thirty pounds in less than two months. Light workouts reduced this to around the same weight, but father time has shifted the center of gravity as well as reduced might height by 1.5 inches.
    I no longer have the facial features that ladies found so appealing so I have found that I can expect to be less demanding of my ladies appearance than before.
    Thankfully, I have found ladies who can be even more lenient towards their demands.
    :eyes

14. almostthere

Gold Member

I went from 255 to 185 a few years ago ( im 6') and got less offers thin than heavy. No bullshit. Im at 220 now. But I have a what some call a football player build. I find the ladies like me larger than smaller. Eveyone thought I was dying when I lost all the weight.

15. CTRx

CTRx New Member

Not gonna lie, you came across as a complete dickhead there. Whatever about turning them down, obviously that's up to you, but coming on here to insult them is bad form.

16. 12barblues

Gold Member

while i dont share cbrmale's opinion on this thread....it is HIS opinion,however, and he is entitled to it. And that's why most of us are here, (to share our opinions) whether we agree or not with the poster. we can agree or respectfully disagree and that's what sets this forum apart from most others. Rarely is there any name calling.....i'm just sayin'.....

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

I don't know pounds, my country has been metric for 40 years. My weight for my height is right in the middle of my ideal BMI, not underweight at all. As far as illness goes, I have been there and I was unable to eat for a number of weeks. I lost 2kg. My doctor told me that if you are slim your body preserves your weight better than if you are fat, so there's no need to carry extra weight in case of illness.

As soon as I recovered from my illness I put the 2kg back within a week.

I think your metric conversions are wrong. My wife is the same height as the woman in this couple, five centimetres shorter than me, and she is 60kg, which is close to her maximum BMI. I put his weight and height through a BMI calculator and got overweight and closing on obese. Her weight for height is well into obese, which is a turn-off for me (I'm not worried about him, it's her they want me to fuck).

In any case I have a picture of the wife in the other couple I'm seeing tonight, and she's tasty!

#17 cbrmale, Jan 31, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2012
  18. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

Cbrmale, my BMI calculator and one on the Net both have you slightly underweight. Without knowing the lady's exact height I can't say much for her but the gentleman you described is only slightly overweight by BMI alone. Depending on his actual build, he may be perfectly fit and and healthy.

19. thunderseed

Gold Member

We never use metric where I am at :lol
    I guess you could very well be at a healthy weight, those charts are a good general rule, but they do not cover all body types, perhaps your bone density is smaller than average, or it's just your natural body type. What it comes down to is, as long as you are eating healthy, and feel healthy, all is well! All weights are good, as long as they are healthy.

I hope that you are healthy and not doing anything to restrict your diet, or keep yourself underweight. I just get quick to worry when people bash the weight factor, just because sometimes it's a sign, I know eating disorders are just as common with men as they are for women.

I think obese is way past overweight. Obesity reminds me of those people with calves bigger than my torso. I know plenty of people who are just overweight, maybe 20 pounds overweight and don't have much muscle and they are still perfectly healthy, fit and able to endure working out more so than thin people. I mean, you can have a really thin woman who still has a massive bmi rating, because she has no muscle - people might look at her and think she's "fit" because she's not "fat" but she's not fit, and won't be able to endure working out at all.

Well I used an internet calculator and chart, but then again those things are never completely accurate, because weight depends on many factors. For example when I was 120 pounds I was so scary looking and underweight I had low blood pressure, and a wide range of health problems.
    I know men who weigh 175 pounds, just a bit taller than me, but their arms and legs are 2 times more skinnier than mine - and im like "wtf, how do they weigh more than me?" I'm never good at looking at someone and determining their weight.

Well I struggled with anorexia in the past, which is why I know how unhealthy it can be, being underweight can lead to death faster than obesity.
    At one point I only had 6 weeks to live.
    I am 5'8 in height, but I used to be 6'0 really tall for a female! Starving myself shrunk my height down a few inches, (and i would give anything to be that tall again) they don't tell you about that during weight loss, but you can shrink in height. My body type makes my healthy weight more than most women, with bone density, muscle and all the things in between, I have a larger frame, and I am an athlete too so I have muscle. For example at 150 pounds I look very slim, it's supposed to be a healthy weight for women my height, but on me it looks skinny. Even at 160 -170 I look slim, but personally I would much rather not be in those ranges. Anyways I recovered from Anorexia a year ago, I'm still getting used to being at a healthy weight! And I am loving it. Underweight does not appeal to me anymore. My body stabilized at 150, thank god, because most girls with anorexia balloon up for several years once introducing food again.
    I don't think I would mind getting down to 135, just because I'm used to a lower number on the scale, though that's probably pushing it and bordering too thin... I'd probably lose my ass, and I am excited to finally have a real and amazing butt!
    Below 130 pounds I look like a disgusting skeleton. When I went below 120 pounds I couldn't even walk! Unfortunately with anorexia and being underweight for so many years, I lost my breasts, and unless I get pregnant (which I don't plan on it), I probably will never grow them back again. I'm only 32 A, but it doesn't bother me since im athletic, i can do a lot of things, and stretches in sports and my martial arts that most women can't, because their boobs get in the way. But that's a downside to being underweight too -you lose your boobs.

Hows the couple you saw? How did it go?

20. cbrmale

Gold Member

The BMI calculator at the HOSPITAL where I work has me right in the middle of ideal weight, the gentleman in question overweight heading towards obese, and the lady well obese.