Normal or am I so Lucky? hehe

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Master9804, Jun 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Master9804

Gold Member

Does this happen to any of the other woman here. Me and Hotbabe have been fucking hard the past couple days. She came 7 times in 5 mins yesterday. Today we was going at it and she came 8 times in about 4 mins. Is this Normal or is this a rare thing with Woman? Just curious. Either way I,m happy with making her cum so much.

P.S. We,re not done for today. So we might set a new record yet. LOL

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Well...it depends on what you mean by normal. :brow It sounds as if Hotbabe is very orgasmic, which is normal for some women. If I'm horny enough I too can start to orgasm within seconds after the initial penetration, and sometimes I don't stop orgasming the whole time. Hee hee. Sounds like you guys are having a really great time.

3. Jayce

Gold Member

Yeah, I think if you trigger a woman to do that, that's what happens.

One time my gf and I were home alone, and this was before we had intercourse. I ended up giving her about 10 within half an hour. Once I got the first 2 out, the others just rolled right behind them. In fact, after we were done, even if I put my hand right on her waist where she'd button her jeans she said she was sore. Guess I did my job. :brow

4. Master9804

Gold Member

Ohhhh Yeah we are hehe. The best part. We,re not even done for today. Hehe. We are having a great time. Thanks for the answers.

5. rene48

rene48 New Member

If my bf has been gives me the idea of something new, exciting and I enjoy it, I can cum many times but never that much. He doesn't brag about his encounters with me though, which I really appreciate. He loves on me good as I do him WHICH TO ME, makes him stronger, thus, it all works together. All in all, it's generally 3 maybe 4 times when I can see him.

6. pussycat69

Gold Member

I can keep having orgasms the whole time,if I'm in the right kinda mood.I always have several,but I've been quite often know to go at it the whole time,especially if we do something new or spontaneous.

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

In earlier years, I was very multi-orgasmic. My hubby new it was never his turn to finish until I had at least 3 orgasms. I believe the most i had in one session was 5. To this day, I think I could have gone on indefinitely, but poor Thorn was about to explode! :lol
    Nowadays, I am pretty much down to one... but it is tantric, which is relatively new to me. Occassionally I have 2, but, hell - - at 51, just having awesome, mind-blowing sex is an accomplishment. (imo)
    So.... in answer to your question:

I think you are so LUCKY! ;)

8. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

From what I've experienced, multiples like that are a little rare. I've had "relationships" (more than a one-night stand) with 8 women. Of those, only two experienced more than three orgasms in a single lovemaking session, but those two both went past 25 from oral on one occasion (each). Unfortunately for me, both were so spent after 25 that I got none. :ugh Fortunately for me they both were appreciative lovers who insisted on "paying me back" at a later time. :brow

Of the other six, I think all but one could have two in a row and some three, but none four -- not in a row. And I've tried!

9. Master9804

Gold Member

I agree 100% hehe I am very Lucky!

10. hotbabe28

hotbabe28 New Member

I'm very lucky too, and I take nothing for granted. Having so many orgazims in one fucking was awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee. After the first one they just kept coming. Knowing Master I'm sure I'll have many more like that in the years to come :D

11. Octane Rock

Octane Rock New Member

I think that's awesome man. All of you multi-orgasmic women. I do have a question. My wife only cums once. I don't know if it's a bunch of little ones or one big continuous one. But I want to make her cum more. And she says she just CANT and that she's just too sensitive after orgasming. I have tried teasing more, playing more, not just fucking her and getting off to no avail.. Now, I'm not saying I'm a sexual dynamo or anything, I think she's holding back or something.

How do I get her to relax, or, to have multiples? Thanks for the future tips!

octanerock.com <--check it out, it's internet radio..:)

12. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

to Mr. Octane...
    Multiples, for me, just sort of happened. No one told me it was supposed to happen, or it could happen.. just one day, while having sex, I had already "O'd", but it still felt so good, I think maybe that's where the saying came from, "Don't stop!" :lol - I knew I was gonna go back up again - and I did. It was a surprise to me!

Perhaps, if she has several ways of reaching an orgasm - with one particular way being her favorite - try getting her off first time with a 'less favorite' way ... then after she orgasms, go into her favorite way. See if it works.

But really, I wouldn't be too concerned. There are plenty of women, even on this forum, who have a single orgasm. Enjoy the journey, not just the destination! ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.