Non-Virgin BLEEDING!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Braithwaite, Jul 28, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Braithwaite

Braithwaite New Member

I had sex yesterday and I mysteriously bled. I've had sex plenty before in all sorts of positions with various degrees of roughness, but this has never happened before, not even my first time. I don't think it was rough enough to merit the bleeding and the guy was good-sized, but not excessively huge. I bled for maybe 2 hours on and off after it was over. I am just wondering if this has happened to any other girls and if anybody knows what may have happened to me.

2. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

Im a guy but im guessing its much like anything..you probably got a scratch or tear..It might happen again as molre scratches and cuts do.It probably bled for so long because the vaginas got loads of blood going through it. If it say continues to bleed after a few days see a doctor to confirm any doubts.

3. eyes16

eyes16 New Member

a few days ago me and my girlfriend had sex, it wasnt the first time, it was a few days after her period, but when she left i noticed small drops of blood on my sheets, i was really worried that i hurt her somehow. what usually cuses this?

4. virgo_bytchXXX

virgo_bytchXXX New Member

well for tha fact that she jus got off her period. its most likely coming from that. u didnt hurt her, bc if u did she would have told u so. tha blood on ur sheets were only from tha remaining blood left inside. no harm

5. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

No need to worry! It's very much normal as everyone else has said. I know personally that it happens when it's close to my period time, right after my cycle or if I'm with a new partner who is bigger than what my body is used to or if things get a bit rougher than usual. The concern would be if you bleed for several days quite heavily or if you felt unusual pain during the time you were bleeding. If that is the case, it is best that you share that information with your physican because it could be a sign of many different medical conditions. But there is no need to worry if there wasn't any extreme bleeding or discomfort.

Hope that helps you & Good luck to you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.