Non-Traditional Foreplay

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by CreamyJustice, Feb 22, 2013.

1. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

Just wondering what gets you guys revved up.....aside from the typical act of cunnilingus or fellatio to get you ready.

A sexy conversation does me in....or just thinking about the last time we had sex........

What about for you guys? Is it seeing your SO naked? A sexy dream? What does he/she say to you that makes you want to rip their clothes off? ... and you're ready to go in an instant......

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

The thought that she might be gone from me forever in an instant!

On reflection this might sound a bit weird until you understand that she is gorgeous and only 29 and I am almost 60 yo.
    That folks is one big incentive to get a bit exited about every night and day even after three years of mostly exhilarating communal life!

#2 lbushwalker, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2013
  3. Frank84

Frank84 Member

When she texts me saying naughty things or a picture gets me going

4. htoad

htoad Active Member

For me, it is all about attitude. When my wife conveys an attitude of sexual desire, either in her look, words, or movements, it is enough to get me going. Particularly when we are in a non-sexual situation, or having a non-sexual conversation. A few examples:

- We are at a social event, and she gives me a "look" or touches me in a way that conveys "we might be here, but having sex with you is really on my mind."

- We are having a non-sexual conversation, and she either inserts a sexual comment in the middle of it ("Did I tell you how good you fucked me yesterday?") or starts doing something to her body (rubbing her breasts or crotch).

- I am working at home in my home office, and she comes to ask me a question or give me something - wearing an "outfit" (or wearing nothing at all) conveying "I want it".

Her "attitude" in doing this like this (and much more) that demonstrates her priority and desire for sexual encounters with me is the best foreplay ever. :D

5. lovethewife

lovethewife New Member

Naughty texts. Her going out commando to work or dinner.

6. Anotherday

Gold Member

Good ones here. Nothing like having someone that isn't afraid to express themselves and let you know they want you. Love that the wife is a lady in public eye, but she might whisper the dirtiest things at the most odd times and I love it.

7. Meee

Gold Member

For me, the typical act of cunnilingus is sex, though it also gets me ready for more sex. But well before that, caresses and holding me in a possessive way while he gives me a sly look are more than enough foreplay to get me ready. Not sure what's non-traditional. Giving my feet and legs some attention. Stripping me. Maybe spanking me or restraining me. Tongue "fights." Biting me almost anywhere. Actually, I'm almost always ready, which the boyfriend finds slightly intimidating. His slightly intimidated look turns me on too.

8. AtkCCC

Gold Member

For me...good ole fashioned flirting. Simple but effective.