Non-Sexual Foreplay

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Mojo, May 3, 2004.

1. Mojo

Mojo New Member

ok, well, being a guy, foreplay consists teasing, toucing, a lick and a suck, then finish off with a bang, but that brings me to somewhat of a disadvantage as my girlfriend just so happens to be the most difficult thing in the universe, a girl. my question is: how do i get my girlfriend warmed up before we start to play to the point that shes willing to be sexually teased, because hoping right to the action is obviously a male ideal.
    maybe to help answer it a little better, i can tell you that i am a complete romantic blank. i have the romantic capabilities of a rapist. what exactly gets you goin prior to the sexual foreplay, be it sweet words, music, etc? ???

2. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Just some gentle touching, long passionate kissing and tease her like hell! Trust me...you'll probably have to hold yourself back because she'll be begging you for it. But just hold out until you can't take it any longer! As for music, candles and the whole nine yards...it's a nice touch but does nothing for me personally. Just take things a lot slower than you normally would but not to the point of boredom. She'll be eating outta your hand!:D

3. Da_Vamp

Da_Vamp New Member

I've always found that a candlelit massage aways works...Warmed scented oil..it works! The more romantic you are about the whole night the more turned on I think she'd get. Some girls like to be swept off their feet from time to time.

Vampie

4. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

What also works is to just talk what you want in detail. get her imagination going so far that she can feel you without you even touching her. Technically if you do it right and if it gets extremely intesne. you coudl make her orgasm as if she had sex for hour just by letting her play with herself for a minute after you work her up. lol

5. AmberGlow

AmberGlow New Member

flirt and tease her, maybe a bit of play fighting to initiate it.

6. Logger

Gold Member

The concept of of setting the mood, circumstances, and lead up to, foreplay is probably more important than I have been giving thought to. Some ideas come to mind that have not yet been mentioned. But also, for a woman, the interaction in the last 24 hours is also important. The Love Diet chapter of What Women Want Men to Know, suggests that just phoning or other wise contacting your woman three times a day, is important. So even what has taken place of the past week may be part of what is delaying, or accelerating, foreplay.

Listening: Women are sometimes in situations where their opinions are not asked for. In their family, at work, or even with their friends. A lover can increase intimacy by showing that he is intersted in her opinions and ideas. Listening and discussing to show understanding your lover's ideas are part of listening.

Massage: Ther are a number of massage manipulations that can be performed without undressing. Neck massage, arm, hand foot massage can all be performed while dressed. a back massage can be done with minimum sexual connotations.

Following small requests or suggestions: Any suggestion or request, is an opportunity to make a deposit in the Love Bank. If the reqest is small and seemingly meaningless to you, that is no reason to overlook a suggestion or a request. To the contrary, if something is simple and easy, do it immediately. The more deposits in her Love Bank, the sooner foreplay can begin.

Trust: Be trusworthy. If you tell a polite lie, that will eventually come out, talk to your lover about your untruthfullness earlier, and let her know your reasons, and accept a small disappointment now, instead of A MAJOR DIAPPOINTMENT LATER.

Cycle of Timing: The time of day, or timing of sleepiness can make foreplay more or less approachable. My wife is in the mood about 10 minutes before she falls to sleep. That time varies and is challenging to catch.

Blessings