Non sexual foreplay question

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by stephen101, Apr 29, 2007.

1. stephen101

stephen101 New Member

What things turn you onto to sex but arent sexual?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

A whisper soft voice, a tender touch. The sound of breathing, and hearts beating. The smell of body heat intermingled with that of perfume or cologne. Oh yeah, those are the things that turn me on.

3. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

All my ex had to do was kiss me, even in a non-sexual manner, and that's all it would take to give me a hard on, go figure.

4. Bella

Gold Member

Belly Kisses!!! :cheer
    ~Bella

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

One thing sticks in my mind and it was my mistress (bless her heart). She came into the bedroom dressed in this really nice lingerie: satin boyshirts and matching satin bra, and I just when hard at the sight of her. In all honesty, the sight of someone has never ever aroused me so fast and so completely as that. Not non-sexual hugging or kissing or anything.

Beyond that once off, kissing always does it to me. Anywhere, anytime, a kiss from my loved one turns me on the most.

6. Princess_Olga

Princess_Olga New Member

Oh, Lordy lots of things! When I see a guy with nice arms and hands gesturing while he's talking (with confidence), I get wet. When I see a guy in well-fitting blue jeans, I get wet. When a guy is smart and talking about something he knows alot about, I get wet. When a guy puts his hand on my middle or lower back, I get wet. When he touches my hands- or any part of my body in a relatively nonsexual way-...well you get the idea.

7. TheShed

TheShed New Member

My god princess olga...I need to get to know you!

A challenge, that's what usually turns me on. Knowing that I can smooth talk my way into spending the night with someone who has turned down just about every other advance.

I think I might be a little egotistical!