Non-sex pregnancy?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mooboo, Aug 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mooboo

mooboo New Member

My girlfriend and I started to play around. She got on top of me with my penis pointing towards me but not inserted. I did not ejaculate, and I'm not sure if I pre-cum'd. However, my girlfriend is showing signs of constipation and has had a stomach ache for a week. She was and still is on her period when we did this. Would it be possible for her to be pregnant?

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

In a normal situation, there is a small window of opportunity for a woman to get pregnant.
    Every month, a womans body prepares itself for pregnancy. the body sends blood to engorge the uterine walls with life-giving nourishment, should a pregnancy occur during that month. About mid-cycle, a woman releases an egg from her ovaries . It travels down the fallopian tube to her uterus. This egg is waiting to be fertilized. If sperm enters the vagina and contacts and fertilizes the egg, it will attach itself to the wall of the utuerus and recieve its nourishment for the next 40 weeks. She is pregnant.
    If, however, the egg makes it's journey, free of fertilization, it will continue traveling out the vagina. When her body realizes there is no reason to keep sending blood to the uterine walls, hormones are released that make the walls give up the excess blood. She has a 'period'.
    Since your girl was on her period, I doubt there was an egg in there ready to be fertilized. It's always good to remember however, that exceptions to the rules can occur. Caution is in order.
    So, unless you are ready to take on the responsibilities of fatherhood, I might suggest that you use a condom , even for non-penetration sex. You may want to try some other forms of sexual satisfaction (i.e. oral, hand jobs, mutual masterbation...) It only takes one of those little sperm boogers to find its way up her vagina at the proper time, and BOOM - she's pregnant! - And pre-cum DOES contain sperm!

Hope I didn't bore you with all the technical stuff, but sometimes its good to know how things work, and WHY precaution is a good thing. Good luck! And welcome to the Forums!

3. mooboo

mooboo New Member

Does her not bleeding very much during her period tell anything? She said it has happened before, just not this long.

4. Logger

Gold Member

Do you have the Morning After Pill available? Why not?

Have you looked at pregnancy test kits? What is the earliest test available?

There are spemicidal Deushes. Sperm can live up to 5 days. There are spermicidal suppository inserts.

Do you have a free clinic that you can get supplies from?

Blessings

5. mooboo

mooboo New Member

We figured out that all of her symptoms came from other things (constipation from green tea, she might have a yeast infection cause her not to bleed much) because it was monday when we did this and signs of pregnancy don't show up that early. So now I'm just worried about what the chances are of getting her pregnant if I got pre-cum near (mind you I never inserted) her vagina.

6. Mystic

Mystic New Member

It's hard enough for a couple to get pregnant when they are TRYING, very unlikely that she could get pregnant that way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.