[Ask a Girl] Non Piercing Body Jewelry

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by majuro15, Dec 1, 2008.

1. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

So for all those out there who don't have their nipples or clits pierced, anyone try any non-piercing jewelry? There are a lot of sexy nipple chains and shields that are held on by squeezing the base of the nipple. I've also seen a lot of the clit clips that slide on the inner lips.

I want to surpise my fiance with something, but I'd like some feedback. Anyone help me out???

2. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

We have a pair of adjustable nipple rings. They are not clip-on, so to speak, but they have tiny balls at the opening. You squeeze to fit the nip, and voila! They can slip off if pulled hard, though...

Good luck...If you get a clit clip and have success, I would love to hear about it.

3. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

4. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

I used nipple jewellery and it actually hurt my nipple.

5. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

I liked them until they kept pulling off when tugged. Now the option you talk about above with the chain sounds much better.......

Sorry, I don't see the functionality of that clit clip pic. I still want to know how you make out with these, no pun intended! ;)

6. Katprr

Katprr New Member

I have reviewed a few products of non piercing jewery. I havent really reviewed any of the nipple ones. The clit ones on the other hand really arent to bad, although they do pull off fairly easily, depending on the brand etc... Some of them are absolutely wonderful.
    Although non piercing jewerly really isnt my thing, but there are alot of good ones out there.
    I prefer being pierced myself. I can recommend some great ones to you, just send me a pm.
    Good Luck!!

7. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

PM sent to you. Thanks.

She is no way into piercing and neither am I for that matter (her or myself getting pierced!) This is mainly just something to have more fun in the bedroom.

Anyone else out there that has anything?

8. vickisam

vickisam New Member

I have some of the Nipple Jewelry from the link in my siggie! I love them. I have a few of the shields and the bells. Wear the bells during sex and as I rock they chime. lol the clear hoops are fine for me but I have larger nipples too.

They have a nice selection too of all kinds of "attachments" for the body. I finally pierced my lip down yonder so I cannot comment on the non piercing pussy jewelry (ohh potty mouth!). I just do not have the guts to pierce my nipples. OUCH :drool

I have a few anklets too because hubby and I do play.

My nickel anyway. Good luck.

V

PS Flirty, have you tried a little eyelash glue to keep them more in place during playtime? Just a thought.