Non-ejaculatory Orgasm

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by tvguy, Jan 11, 2007.

1. tvguy

tvguy New Member

Hey everyone first post but I have been looking for help with this and what better place then here. I have been working on my PE hangups by using the Kegel squeeze technique. I have gotten to the point where I can hold off an ejaculatory orgasm...which should lead to the ability to continue with sex. Yet I have found that I seem to get to the point of no return and hold off the emissions but still have trouble keeping the erection going. Has anyone else had this issue and if so what advice do you have for me. I am not sure that I am doing something wrong or I am just going to far. Hypothetically I should be able to keep going since I have not ejaculated. But I definitely feel that I have lost some of the sexual tension that allows me to have the stiffy[BANANA][/BANANA]. Tell me what you think. I hope to get lots of response so I can continue this thread.

2. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

well I just wait until she has come enough, then I blow...easy peasey. Then we can cuddle and maybe start all over.

Pete

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

I know where you're coming from, I studied and practiced some Tantric techniques to enhance my sexual experience (not to minimise PE because I never had that problem), but I had the same problem keeping my erection.

When I moved interstate, my wife and I attended personal Tantric training with a Goddess, and that made the difference. It cannot be easily learned from books, but after one-on-two training with an expert I was able to master it quite easily. Such training by the way would be illegal in the US because my wife and I were getting naked and intimate with a registered sex worker, albeit a Tantric one. She was a lovely lady by the way, and we didn't have real sex with her, but it was very intimate.

In any case, the way to do it is not get really aroused and try to stop, but continually use kegels and energy recirculation to keep a low-level of arousal throughout intercourse. As the sexual energy builds up in your body, you get closer and closer to a non-ejaculatory orgasm and then you stop thrusting for a moment and, voila! Orgasm, no ejaculation, and as hard as before. It is hard to explain, but once we did it with the Goddess and after I mastered the first time, it was too easy.

These days I often have two or three non-ejaculatory orgasms in twenty minutes or so before finishing with a ejaculatory orgasm.

I really can't offer much more, maybe come to Australia for a holiday and I can put you onto a bloke who can help you out with one of his Goddesses! Maybe you can try what I was taught (the continual energy recirculation) and see how it goes).

4. tvguy

tvguy New Member

Thanks for the advice. So let me get this right. You are saying keep doing the Kegels the whole time? Sound exhaustive, but I could see how that might keep the arousal level low. Am I understanding it right?:eyes

5. cbrmale

Gold Member

First up, your PC muscle has to be really strong. But you don't do kegels, you draw sexual energy up your spine and into your top of head chakra. On every outward stroke you imagine the sexual energy passing from your partner to you and then through the chakras to the top. You get this energy flow going the whole time, and you rarely use kegels, but they are there if you are getting too aroused too fast. If too aroused, even if early in intercourse, squeeze hard while continuing to thrust. If still too aroused, stop thrusting for a moment while squeezing and so on. If when very aroused, stopping (but not necessarily squeezing) will give you a non-ejaculatory orgasm.

By drawing the sexual energy away from the penis and upwards, you prolong intercourse and when you come, if will be whole-body orgasm.

This morning I had sex with three orgasms, and I didn't do one kegel, I just used energy recirculation and stopping for a moment when I was too close. The final orgasm was big.

It is quite complex, but having sex in front of the naked Goddess and with her telling both of us what to do made the difference. In ages past, Tantric was learned this way, by couples having sex in front of a Goddess and she teaching and guiding the process. Not only Tantric sex, it was traditional in Africa, Native America, Polynesia and many other places in the world for couples to be instructed in sexual techniques this way. But Australia (typically) is one of the few places in the world where this is actually done today.

6. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Godess? On earth?

[problem keeping my erection.

I attended personal Tantric training with a Goddess, and that made the difference.

I didn't know there were any Godesses here on our planet! What did she look like?

7. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Probably like Bella, Bluesy or Puss!! ;>

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

She looked hot to be honest. Actually, it is a term that reflects the spiritual nature of sex to the original practitioners of Tantra. Strictly speaking she is a priestess, but that sounds even stranger.

In other religions, female priestesses did similar hands-on training on sexual pleasure techniqes, the middle east with Ishtah / Innana for example. Ishtah is mentioned in the Bible as the whore of Babylon, but it is the idea that a Goddess could be more popular than 'God' that was the problem (and it is not surprising that she was popular given what she stood for).