No title really lol just thinking out loud :d

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MarkJ420, May 2, 2015.

1. MarkJ420

Gold Member

I saw a status the other day someone said there 'to old for this shit' A guy said it. And i kinda feel the same at times the shelf life of a guy around these sites is definitely less than females. These sites are mainly for young guys really.. sometimes wish i was around these sites when i was in my twenties. Not nearly 40 lol Mind you back then i was lucky enough to have a better life all round. than i have right now lol So i probably wouldn't of been on these sites then anyway. When it comes to ladies though it pretty much doesn't matter what age they are it works slightly different around these sites for them. Thats just pretty much fact. They will always get attention for example. Most guys not all obviously but most , are always willing to talk to about any female.. in order to try and get there rocks off. Is mostly the reason. Thats just the facts of these sites.

#1 MarkJ420, May 2, 2015
    Last edited: May 2, 2015
    Amature likes this.
  2. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Not at all my friend. I myself am 52 and there are many of the old regulars that are near my age and older. My friend @lucky5338 is old enough to be my dad, but still very active and well loved here. I get pm's from some of the ladies and I'm sure he does too. In all actuality, The shelf life of the younger guys is generally far less. They don't or stop getting the comments they hoped for from their dick pics and having nothing much to ever add, other than comments Like "I'd fuck you all night long" and "more pics please" and get bored and stop coming. Especially, as this place has historically been a more social site, where friends meet. socialize and discuss and not a pick up joint. So, when guys don't have gals falling at their feet after posting dick pics of their humongous penis, they get bored and leave.

If you're here to enjoy the company of the folks that hang out here, you'll have a long and happy shelf life. Enjoy the social interaction, those that like to post their pics, the essay writers, the smart alec's and erotic writers. If you're here for a "meat market", you'll probably get bored and leave.

xx

Amature, Candela, 10_3XL and 2 others like this.
  3. MarkJ420

Gold Member

I'm not so sure. Just a brief reply for now. Haven't you or maybe not you but i know i've seen some 'older' members saying its changed around here in some ways over recent times.

4. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

I've been here since Jan, 4 and this is my first site of this nature and I'll have to agree with that.
    I get messages from nice guys and not so nice guys. I'm not 100% sure what I expected from this site but I enjoy the vast majority of it.
    The men definitely outnumber the women. I wonder the same thing about the chics that post really intimate pictures of themselves, I figure they get pummeled, lol, hell maybe that is their goal??

I'm learning how to respond to said messages and take them in stride as just young horny punks. They don't know me and they obviously didn't take the time to read my profile or they wouldn't send the message in the first place.

But too old for this shit, IDK, I thought the same thing when I joined...

I will add....not everyone on here is looking for a quick fuck just as not everyone that goes out dancing is looking for a one night stand.
    that's one reason I won't go out with my girlfriends, I can't not stand to have some strange ass fucking guy thinking he can come up and grind his shit on me, that's acceptable here for some fucking reason....hell no, I'll just dance at home lol

billytk1977, five, Doitagain and 7 others like this.
  5. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Yes Mark, this whole forum is in a transition. Between the changes that came in with the software change and now with the mass exodus of PH refugees, things certainly have changed, good, bad and indifferent. Mainly so, with the huge increase of personal image posting. Hey, that's great for those who enjoy doing it, as well as those who enjoy looking. It's a part of things now.

However, the writers, opinionists, humorists and the like, still have roots here and will carry on. I have a lot of friends here that I enjoy interacting with and will continue to do so long after many of these "new people" have come and gone. Times change, things change, but Cappy sails on.

xx

Amature, Candela and 12barblues like this.
  6. MarkJ420

Gold Member

Good to see a females perspective what actually can/does go on. Yes crazy shit that , there is no sign on most ladies foreheads here or in 'real life' saying 'please feel free any guy come grind your shit on me' lol

CLE32793 likes this.
  7. MarkJ420

Gold Member

I'm someone who obviously does both puts in some input in threads verbally , for example the venting thread yesterday. And has pics up too. People are obviously here for all different sorts of reasons. Personally though thinking about it in other ways too , you would think 'younger guys' would be or would want to be out more doing whatever for 'real' rather than being on here often. I know i was as i said in the OP i probably wouldn't of had time or wanted to be on these sites in my twenties anyway. Just now i'm having a 'shitter' period in life , just like we all have from time to time.

CLE32793 likes this.
  8. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Nah, you're here to swap silly/adorabe GIFs with me in our thread. ;):p:D

Candela likes this.
  9. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I'm a young guy. I'm in my mid-20's. I spend a lot of time on here. It's not that I have a poor life or anything, I just really enjoy the interaction that goes on here with others.

That it's largely an older audience is probably a large part of the appeal, because talking to my peers tends to feel like a complete exercise in futility (my generation is, generally, really fucking dense).

Another contributing factor is how much time I spend isolated with nothing but a computer/phone -- my life's schedule (currently) dictates this eventuality. It's not that I don't have a social life - it's that my social life mostly has to be conducted online due to me being on an opposite end of the day's hours as the vast majority of people.

I have a wonderful partner, who I love very much, and I can't see either of us ending things -- so I don't need to spend time On The Hunt or trying to be some sort of young stud playboy.

So, I guess what I'm saying is really just to reinforce your statement that, "People are obviously here for all different sorts of reasons."

10. MarkJ420

Gold Member

True enough. But i'd suggest you aren't the norm what ever that is for a guy in his mid twenties though. In terms of what you show on here. Your obvious intelligence an wordsmithery. I know that doesn't necessarily mean other young guys don't have these skills some may just not show it around here. Ultimately though many people are here for many different reasons that is true.

10_3XL likes this.
  11. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

@10_3XL you are the rare one, you've never said anything derogatory to me so I would assume you don't approach the other ladies on this site that way??? I see where you are coming from and we do all have a different reason for being here. You make me laugh and I really appreciate that. :)

I should share some of the messages I get....some idiots can get creative, lol, but no, still a twat & I'm still not interested and although I didn't review the ages of the guys the messages are from (because shits were not given) I'd bet they are under 30. However, it's been a quite week though and I'm thankful for that.

12. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Well, once upon a time I can't claim it was the case - BUT! (And that's a Sir Mix-A-Lot sized but...) I've purged myself of the usage of "The Dick Pic Handshake" as my way of introduction. It's astonishing how different the results I get are. Like, I haven't been glared at, ridiculed, told to go away, slapped, maced, tazed, kicked in the balls, had the cops called, or had a restraining order slapped on me ever since I started being, ya know, respectful. :p

Amature likes this.
  13. MarkJ420

Gold Member

That sounds just like a salesman can be creative while trying to get anyone to take the bait.

14. lucky5338

Verified Gold Member

All I can say is that I have made a lot of good friends here and hope I can behave as a gentleman should. Thats not to say that I am not as keen as any red blooded male to have some fun but at my time of life I cannot and do not expect many offers. This is still a very nice place to be and I hope it will remain so. :)

Amature, Candela and CLE32793 like this.
  15. 12barblues

Gold Member

It all just comes down to etiquette

Candela likes this.
  16. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

exactly and you usually end up getting screwed but in a bad way lol

ply likes this.
  17. MarkJ420

Gold Member

Screwed either way if there selling crap quality screwdrivers haha its been known here to get people on the door trying to sell that kind of shit... err no thanks i'll go seek out my own :D

CLE32793 likes this.
  18. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

Being a gentleman gleans A LOT more pm's than the uninvited proposition and/or dick pick. Yes, some of the ladies here have seen mine, but it was because we got to know each other and wanted to see. I have nothing against those who post dick pics on the Adult Photo and Video subforum, but that's not my style. I'm not an exhibitionist and if a woman wants to pm me simply because I have a magnificent penis, she's probably not for me anyway. I'm no stranger to private cyber activities, but I prefer to get to know someone first.

xx

10_3XL, Amature and Candela like this.
  19. ply

ply
    Gold Member

Don't forget the horny old punks.

At what age do you go from being a horny young punk to a horny old punk?

I do not take this forum seriously - which is why I enjoy it. I have enough serious stuff in my life. I don't need to go looking for it.

I piss some people off because I do not have much of a filter and usually post the first thing that pops up.

I'm usually only on here when I do not feel good enough for anything that takes concentration

#19 ply, May 3, 2015
    Last edited: May 3, 2015
  20. MarkJ420

Gold Member

True enough me id say a punks a punk :D

ply likes this.