[Ask a Girl] No such thing as a g spot!

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by fireontheside, Apr 16, 2013.

1. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

I don't know if this is a question so much as a poll. For everyone. I really don't think the g spot exists. I just don't. Science seems to back this up. I've gotten into arguments with people about it before.

Maybe this is my ranty feminist self coming out, but it also always really peeved me how a MALE doctor came up with a name--g-spot--for something on the FEMALE body. Like he discovered it or something, like women's bodies were some undiscovered plant or location that has to be named. So it would be SUPER gratifying to me, personally, if it doesn't actually exist.

So, two reasons: One, yes, you need to go down on women, not negotiable.
    Two, it would be great to know that something on a WOMAN'S body that a man saw fit to put a name to was actually a crock all along.

What do people think? I think it doesn't exist.

2. mrcock

Gold Member

look, baby, if it wouldn't exist, then, why would so lot of girls talk about it. vagina is a source of a sexual pleasure for a woman, it is just another part of it. people would talk about it, as it just wouldn't work for everyone the same. some girls, may feel it, but don't like it. to locate it, it is like 1 cm deep, on the front wall of the vagina

#2 mrcock, Apr 16, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
  3. Meee

Gold Member

4. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

It's actually been argued that the "g-spot" is actually just the rest of the clitoris, so that would also mean there's no such thing as a g spot.

I am pretty much of the opinion that women orgasm from clitoral stimulation. Or, in some cases, mentally. But I think the g spot theory is wrong.

5. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

I read through that discussion. I still don't agree. I saw your comment, and I've heard similar comments when I had this discussion with others before.

I've never gotten anything from my supposed g spot, so it's one for and one against, I guess.

6. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Fire....I can not personally, myself, please my gspot or clit for that matter...

But my ex did...and it feels beyond amazing. Sometimes it takes a second party to even feel particular sensations, the same story follows with my clit....I can not please my clit with my own hands/fingers, but a rapid vibrating toy stroking like a piston of a race car sure as hell can get me to orgasm slightly....but when my ex rubs my clit with his hands/fingers....I go buck wild and end up having to choke my moans of pleasure.

Whatever you may want to call it...it does indeed exist, and for most it takes time to find it themselves, or at least another to find it for them..

Honest truth be told, I've experienced this. If a male scientist wants to name it, by his right he probably helped her find the treasure she never knew she had.

7. mrcock

Gold Member

how does the names of the things relate here at all

it is like, reminds me of, columbus discovered the north america, but it is called after amerigo

8. Meee

Gold Member

My feminist self knows that the g-spot was understood in ancient Greece and India, before the knowledge was suppressed by certain puritanical male thinkers in Medieval and early-modern Europe. My feminist self doesn't deny me any pleasure just because a male doctor re-discovered it in modern times, or more precisely, was the first doctor to describe it in modern medical terms. My feminist self allows for differences among women, and doesn't expect us all to be molded with the same sexual responses in the cause of sisterhood. Oh, and male doctors invented vibrators. My feminist self chooses not to hold that against my vibrator, while I'm holding my vibrator against me.

9. mrcock

Gold Member

once again, you prove to be an intelligent person, meee

10. kipro150

kipro150 Member

what motion feels best on the g-spot, anyway?

i've heard up and down (vertically), but also like a "come here" motion but havent gotten those to work too well. anyone have a better description?

11. mrcock

Gold Member

different girls like it different, or don't like it at all

12. kipro150

kipro150 Member

yea i figured. would still be nice to hear what works for them to see if it works for mine : p

13. mrcock

Gold Member

there was some link that describes it all, though I don't have it

14. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

It has nothing really to do with that. I just simply think it doesn't exist. Okay, I get it, my grammar was off. As a feminist. Whatever. Obviously what I said touched and a nerve, and I apologize.

Mordsith, I can't imagine that. If I was in your shoes I would have just never had an orgasm! Jeez. The idea that it would take another person scares me, honestly.

15. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

It's not just about me not having a partner (people ALWAYS throw that dagger at me). There have been many studies showing that the g spot can't be found definitively.

16. Meee

Gold Member

LOL. What I said didn't have anything to do with your grammar.

17. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

This happens every single time I try to have this discussion with people, and it's frustrating. Everyone takes it so personally and then goes "Well, you're alone and nobody fucks you, so there!"

*sigh*

18. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

Perhaps you should examine the reason for that.

And my question to you would be, why are you so hell bent on telling everyone there's no such thing as a G-spot? What difference does it make to you?

There are plenty of women here (including me, I might add), who *know* for a fact that there's a sensitive spot on the anterior wall of their vaginas. So you coming in here and asserting that "there's no such thing as a G-spot" means exactly dick, since we all know that it does indeed exist.

You say "science" backs you up, and I say you're either lying about that or you've misinterpreted the research. Everything I've seen says they can't definitively prove that it does or doesn't exist. That doesn't mean that "science seems to back [you] up." Where's the "science" you're using to support your position?

19. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

20. OverSinged

Gold Member

I'm going to toss my 2 cents in and say that you're being overly offended when people offer up a counter argument that involves personal experience.

That, and you get really edgy whenever it's so much as implied that you're alone.