No sex, really frustruated

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by zenax, Jun 2, 2009.

1. zenax

zenax New Member

Hi all I think I need some help. So I have been in this new place for about 10months without even a hint of any sexual activity. I have tried going out to meet ladies, craigslist, backpage and other online sites in vain. What is even more frustrating is my peers often complement me on my good looks and charm. Am 25 years and really frustrated.....sexually.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

What are you looking for? A relationship or a one-night stand?

3. zenax

zenax New Member

Anything that involves sex with a female.

4. heelfetish

Gold Member

double post

I suppose my question was a pointed one... Because if you're just looking for a one-night stand, then perhaps you're trying to hard. You don't give any details about this new area you're living in, but unless it's a major metropolis, you may not find many others looking for the same thing as you.

A good friend once told me that you will find a partner only after you stop actively looking for one. I suppose that's mostly true, and my own experiences have worked out that way.

You don't mention anything about the types of places you're going, or how it is you're trying to find someone. As someone that's never been interested in a one-night stand, I can't give much advice in that regard. But if you're looking for a relationship, chances are you won't find the right woman in a bar.

Do you have any friends in this new town? If so, they may be able to set you up with a friend. If nothing else her company would be nice, right?

5. zenax

zenax New Member

The particular area am referring to is Nashville, TN and I have been to a couple of bars and clubs. As for a relationship that would be nice but it could take a while a while so for now its a one night stand am looking for.

6. zenax

zenax New Member

I have decided to wait it out. Maybe I'll get lucky....maybe I wont, either way I'll just be me and see where that leads.

7. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

update us if you get any action :) good luck

8. zenax

zenax New Member

I will do that.......though it might be a while.