No Sex frm G/F for 3 weeks... help!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by KoenigNazgul, Nov 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

My Girlfriend and I have not had sex for three weeks now. First was her period, then school, busy, me out of town, then back to school and work. She won't make any time for me. I know she's not cheating on me, I just feel like she doesn't want to do it anymore. I'm getting down, need advice.

2. wholetmydawgout

I really don't think that she does not want to have sex with you i.e. of course, if you both are still in a healthy relationship. If she's considering breaking up with you, she might now want to have sex with you.

Nonetheless, from what it sounds like, she just seems under intense stress and pressure and I think you need to respect that. I am sure that once she's stress free, you will be getting it as often and as much as you want - my guess is that she's equally horny by now.

However, this would also be a good time to talk and make sure that things are going well between the two of you (relationship wise). I would also express that you would like to spend more time with her if I were you though please skip all your sexual needs that aren't being satisfied or else you'll just sound like any other horny male.
    So, respect, patience and talk!
    A :)
    P.S:...and oh, hands (for the time being)! :)

3. talkitive male

talkitive male New Member

definately argee with the other poster, don't put the perssure on for sex, you'll just sound like a horny male, maybe it more a case of treating the cause and the sympothms will go away, is there anything you could do to take stress of, cook the dinner so she has more, time, give her a message, stuff like that, but be careful you don't take the approach i cooked you dinner now sleep with me, besides 3 weeks, it is reasonably long, but in terms of a relationship it's not a great deal of time, be patient, offer support and i reckon you'll get what you want within about a couple of weeks

4. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

Add one vote to the agreement! Calm down, relax and enjoy your relationship... in every aspect; sex is not the only one. Know her better and let her know you as well. Be patient, love and be loved... After all, when you start having sex again will be just great, don't you think?

5. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

thanks all who replied. I am just trying to be there for her. Received a BJ from her last night, so thats a good sign. I should return the favor...

6. killjoy

killjoy New Member

I have this exact same problem,
    and if you find a solution, I'm all ears..

7. KoenigNazgul

KoenigNazgul New Member

Solution? Ask her if she has a yeast infection, that's what the problem in my situation is. So I guess I can't return the favor for awhile...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.