NO sex after marriage?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by cum, Mar 5, 2011.

1. cum

cum New Member

Ok is it true that once you get married your sex life pretty much ends? I mean yes we work, kids n what not but does it really happen like this any girls thoughts on this?

#1 cum, Mar 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2011
  2. Mittimer

Gold Member

I'm married and still have sex.
    My in-laws are in their 50's and still have sex avidly.

I know SO many married couples who still fuck.

Sex only ends when YOU allow it to end.

3. need4more

need4more New Member

Very very true.

4. Kermit

Gold Member

reminds me of a quote from south park.....the abstinence ring episode "a ring where you promise not to have sex....isn't that a wedding ring?"

But this forum is proof that married couples still fuck lol

5. dreamer60

dreamer60 New Member

True enough that younger couples can tend to get wrapped up in life in general...being young once...a long time ago...I know it can happen. I really see no reason for the sex life to suffer. Sex is a great tension reliever. If only for an hour or so you can put aside the stresses of daily resposibilities and enjoy the pleasure.
    For some reason many women think that once they reach a certain age or a certain point in their marriage that sex isn't a big deal. HA!!!!! age doesn't change who we are and I hope I can enjoy all the benefits of my marriage for many many years to cum...lol

6. Trond

Gold Member

:lol

7. Moon

Moon New Member

Sex hasn't been a big thing for me through our marriage so far (20 years this year) but it never stopped. Now I can't get enough.......

8. nyxx

nyxx New Member

some do some don't. it all depends on whether you and your wife allow it to end. it could be trickier when you have kids running around but thats when creativity flows right? lol

9. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

i think it comes down to you and you're partner and how you two let your sex life end.

10. backcheck64

Gold Member

Married 24yrs, together 28, two very active kids/teenagers, and still a minimum of twice, usually 4 times a week. Not that hockey season has come to a close, we have more time. It's up to the couple to keep it going.

11. andretti

andretti New Member

Sex rarely "ends" after marriage (why do you think so many kids are running around?), but mismatches in libido are not uncommon.

I think usually it boils down to one of two major factors:

1. One partner feels overwhelmed with responsibilities, which contributes to general fatigue and a low sex drive. Clinical depression can also factor in.

2. One partner feels neglected or taken for granted, which causes bitterness or resentment to set in, bringing a cold chill to the bedroom.

But are either of these inevitable? Hardly. So long as both partners are committed to keeping ALL aspects of the relationship healthy (emotional, spiritual, sexual, romantic, general courtesies and graciousness, communication lines open and polite, etc.), a marriage can indeed remain fulfilling, with a mind-blowing sex life.

12. cheeze

cheeze New Member

im not married but i dont see why it would end if you marry the right girl.

Girls usually are as freaky as men, and enjoy sex as much sometimes more. Unless she has some psychological issues I dont see why a woman would want to stop having sex after getting a ring, other than shes cheating on you

13. daletom

daletom New Member

My wife & I waited until marriage to have intercourse. We probably averaged 7 - 10 times a week until kids came along about 5 years later. Now we're about 60, married almost 37 years, and it takes a little more planning and effort for me to get hard, so complete intercourse is only 3 or 4 times a month, plus maybe 1 or 2 times where we try and don't succeed. (She gets an orgasm or 2 from fondling or oral, but I can't get or stay hard enough for full penetrative sex.)

14. cum

cum New Member

Thanks everybody for your replies but as you can see it evens takes me awhile to even respond to this forum. Dont get me wrong my drive for sex is 24/7 but just dont find the time to do ir even to visit this page as much as would like too. I mean any advice how you girls or guys manage to find to time to even visit this page, at least I would like to be able to do that please.

15. backcheck64

Gold Member

Evaluate your schedule and make adjustments or elimitate things that are truely unimportant. My wife works out about an hour and 15min a day, it's very important to her so she gets up at 4:30 am and busts out a full workout every morning. Are you going out with the guys or playing golf, cut it back or out. Prioritize, you have to put sex towards the top of the list if it's important to you. Find places you can become more efficient in your daily schedule to find more time for sex.

16. need4more

need4more New Member

I know the feeling :ugh

17. cbrmale

Gold Member

One thing that worked for us when our children were younger was to set aside time to have sex. After all, when we dated, we dated so she could come to my place to have sex, so that was planned. In any case the planned sex (in the morning, we plan to have sex that evening) worked well, and even if my wife was tired she was also horny anticipating that which was to come. We still do this, for example most Sunday afternoons we have very long sessions where we do a variety of different things.