No racism please... were earthlings!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Naughtypinkbits, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Naughtypinkbits

I am trying to broach this subject delicately as I am aware we are from all over the planet on her. There is nothing discriminative meant by this post for those sensitive to interracial relations.

I am bi from mixed heritage and open minded so its hard for me to appreciate other cultural dogmas, anyways on to the matter at hand...

all of a sudden I am fantasising about having sex with a LARGE black man. Whatever cliché it may appear, does anyone on else swap fantacies as often as me, not so long ago I was really into butch women... now I cream when I see a black security guy...

any guys out there like chatting with petite white girly inbox me...

any martian lovers ! sorry to disappoint!
    xxxx NPB

MariaMaria likes this.
  2. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Nothing wrong with your post,You have your desires just like everybody else..Welcome to the forum xo

Doitagain and whybother like this.
  3. Naughtypinkbits

lol,,, was aware that other people have fantasies just curious to know how varied and interchangeable they were

4. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

The thread title had me all ready to either cheer or go into attack mode....... then it just turns out that you've got a thing for Black men at the moment.

Everybody's got their things. Most tend to go through cycles of interest (I know that I do). I don't see anything wrong here (except your blatant exclusion of martians -- sheesh!).

After that initial anticipation of Something Controversial and then finding something innocent - I've got lengthy ranting internet post blue balls now. :confused:

5. Mittimer

Gold Member

My fantasies evolve greatly depending on my mood, hormones, and attention. They are fluid and tend to flow into my surroundings and fit whatever position I have myself in.

sensless, Doitagain, Candela and 4 others like this.
  6. BlueCollar

Gold Member

Very well said Mitt. I feel the same way about my fantasies.

7. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

I get it, I think. There are some sexual tropes that really intrigue me as well, big booty blondes, petite freckled milfs, American-ized asian women, etc.. the dogmas are a bitch to overcome though, internally I wonder if some cultural stereotypes are at play, or if it is simply a matter of seeking partners that contrast most against my black maleness. Externally, luckily ive learned not to listen anymore, nothing encourages uncomfortable conversations more than real and hypothetical interracial pairings.

Doitagain likes this.
  8. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I know plenty of non black woman who have a thing for black men. My wife had a stage in her life where that's all she wanted. But as some posters above said these fantasies, lusts,wants ,curiosities, etc. . Shift depending on ...well time and what Mitt said.
    So it's perfectly normal and there are plenty of pork sites dedicated to this and also match making sites for it . So I guess you can inquire and dabble? :)