No panties at work

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Pikly01, Dec 3, 2012.

1. Pikly01

Pikly01 New Member

So me and my girl have been together for a year and are comfrotable enough with each other now to start exploring sex and our fantasies, one of mine is that for a couple of days a month (the time frame she agreed to keep it from getting boring) she will go to work in short skirts with no panties.

For some reason this appeals to me very strongly, the thought of a collegue getting a flash of her shaven pussy really makes me hard. She doesn't seem too interested in it, though she does find the feeling of having no panties and being exposed very exciting.

I was wondering if any of you girls have tried this before, how does it make you feel? Do you think she will "warm up" to the exhibition element?
  2. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    I think a person is either an exhibitionist or they aren't...you know what I mean? If she doesn't instinctively like showing off , she probably won't " learn" to get off on it....but I gotta say , I'm rootin' for ya buddy....:D

3. Pikly01

Pikly01 New Member

I'm pretty sure she will enjoy it, the issue with China is people are very (actually this is bollocks, they just pretend to be to save face) conservative. So she is just learning to explore these options and experiences that she never thought about/didn't know existed. She gets very excited when we talk about it during foreplay and even masturbated at her desk because of the excitment of being pantyless in her office. She is very interested in sex outside, her shyness is slowly melting away :brow
  4. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    Well, keep us informed!!.....I think it's great and I'm looking forward to hearing about it....
  5. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

sounds hottt, hahaha. id do it ;)
  6. redfish961

redfish961 New Member

Photos:
    No panties at work?

Yum!

Sexual Harassment in the U.S.

Don't fall for the trap and it's more common than most want to say.
  7. Gecko

Gecko New Member

Not to be a spoilsport; I would have loved some of the women I used to work with to show up that way, but that might be deemed inappropriate behavior and lead to termination. Just make sure you know all of the consequences of the actions beforehand.
  8. XR_Vixen

XR_Vixen New Member

I do this at least 3 times a week!! It's so hot wearing no panties at work... And I work at a law firm!!! ;)
  9. 12barblues

12barblues Gold Member

Photos:
    Just following up.....how'd it go? Did she do it?.....
  10. sabian

sabian New Member

Im all for it!!!! Hope it works for ya.
  11. Pikly01

Pikly01 New Member

Hey guys thanks for the interest, she is definitely into the exhibition side of sex now. We live in an apartment block on the 22nd floor and across from us is a banking office, she likes to have sex now against the window so the guys at their desks opposite can she us.

She will be going into work with no panties tomorrow. Although the weather is getting a little colder now I'm sure she will "warm up" as the day goes by. I'll let you guys know how it goes and if she decides to flash or not.

She works in an office with 6 other people, all guys, she is also the youngest (23). My thinking is that if 1 or 2 of them start getting the occasional flash of her little shaven pussy they are not going to risk giving up a good thing and will probably stay quiet on the subject, to protect her we have discussed and she will pretend not to notice giving these guys a good look. We think this will lead to them keeping quiet so they don't "ruin their fun".

Slightly offtopic: In response to the professional side of things, there are no such things as sexual harrasment laws in the work place in China - if you are friends with the boss (read, buy him things and "give him face") you are untouchable in the office and bosses regularly try to get their female employees drunk and fuck them. Infact those willing to fuck their bosses see this a fair trade for early promotion and career path, this is practically the only way women get into the movie business here.
  12. Pikly01

Pikly01 New Member

OK, I have an update.

My girlfriend has been comunicating with me over QQ today, she went in with no panties and a very short dress. While she was at work, there was a time with only her and another guy in the office. She asked him to come help her with her computer and "accidently" dropped her pen on the floor, she asked him to pick it up and he did. What a lucky guy! She opened her legs wide for him, she told me his face was about 20cm away from her pussy and so she spread her lips to give him a great view. He even put his glasses on while he was down there for a better look :lol

He stood up and she said "Thanks for helping me", he blushed and went back to his desk. I wonder if he got any work done that afternoon :D

So all that we agreed about her pretending not to know went out of the window, she said she was just to horny and excited to put up any pretense..
  13. suzy7

suzy7 Gold Member

Ha, well done, pic of
    your gf would be nice, x
  14. Trond

Trond Gold Member

Photos:
    I second this motion :D
  15. curiouskitty

curiouskitty Active Member

woohoo! sounds so hott, and im glad she's playing along!
  16. Pikly01

Pikly01 New Member

The best I can do at short notice, lost the USB for my phone
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2013
  17. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

Pikly01 That image is of as a perfect body as I have ever laid my eyes upon.
    For your sake (and our benefit) quickly edit your post by removing the image and then re-posting on either the Photos or other section Adult photos & videos where it is restricted only to signed up members.
    If it is already too late to edit it yourself then get a mod to do it pronto.
    Leaving that pic here despite the perfect eye candy will cause you to get banned; just saying we don't want to lose you ;)
    Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  18. Pikly01

Pikly01 New Member

I'll have to ask a mod to do it, I can't fine the "edit" button. what about the picture could get my banned? just so I know for the future
  19. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

No nude photos allowed other than the specific places for them which is restricted only to members otherwise any lurker of whatever age can view them and that is a big no, no in the States from where this Forum operates.
    Of course in other countries we find that all a bit backwards but laws are laws and folks have to abide by them whatever we might think privately.
  20. Pikly01

Pikly01 New Member

Well if a mod thinks the picture is too much, then feel free to move it to the right section - I dont want to break any laws or rules. Although you guys are more than welcome to look at and admire her, she is really getting into being looked at now :lol