no experience need idea

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by kittykiss, Apr 11, 2008.

1. kittykiss

kittykiss New Member

my man can last about 20 min. before he lost his control. sometimes longer. In front of his ex he said he can't last so long. because she can control her muscle down there. cooperate with her hip's movement she can make him cum within 2 min. if it is true, It is great for the woman had this power on bed. but I have no idea what he said is true or not.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Your 55 and have no experience?

I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly what it is you're asking. The way I'm reading it, is that he came faster with his ex than he does with you. Of course it's possible that she could make him cum so fast. And yes, perhaps she used techniques to facilitate that. It all comes with practice and feedback.

Then again, perhaps you 2 are working against each other. Perhaps he's trying hard to last long for you, and now you're trying to get him off faster. :shrug

One thing though: What the heck are you guys doing discussing your sex lives with his ex?

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Wow, this might be the very first time a woman has come forward on SF with performance anxiety with regards to what a SO's x-lover had been able to do for him.

I can't wait to see the replies. *baits breath*

4. kittykiss

kittykiss New Member

I mean is it possible that a woman can control her vagina muscle and with cooperate with the hip's movement can make a man ejaculate in a short time?

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

Yes.

6. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, certainly.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Back in the day, I would have a man enter me, then tell him to just hold still. I would then use my PC muscles to massage him. I was able to make some men cum with just that. Sadly, those days are gone. :(

8. kittykiss

kittykiss New Member

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

:( Well, as I've agonized over here on SF in older threads...once I had my son, things "loosened" up. I had extensive nerve damage during childbirth and it's left me essentially without muscle control and feeling "down below'" My mind tihnks it's a squweezin' but my body, isn't doing it.

10. Bluesy

Gold Member

It isn't only the strength of the PC muscles that determines the "squeeze", vaginal elasticity can vary over the course of one day...but that's kinda irrelevant. Yes, some women are tighter, and some have stronger pubococcygeus muscles than others do, but you can increase their strength, and tighten your grip, just as you can with any muscle group. Look up "kegel exercises" on the net, and you might like this article: http://www.redbookmag.com/love/how-to-do-kegels

You may be pleased to know that vaginal pliability decreases over time for some women, so you may actually become tighter (childbirth may/may not be a complicating factor; many women never fully regain their pre-labor elasticity).

11. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Do some Googling and check out a few other boards for ideas on kegel exercises. I know some women use the Kegelmaster, but there are other methods. I've read a lot of positive comments about the results, but have not seen much on this board. An ex of mine used the Kegelmaster and it did make a noticeable difference.

My wife can get me off as CowboyLover mentioned -- slide in and hold still and she does the rest. We don't do it that way often, but it's kinda cool when we do, just for something different.

As for coordinating your movements with his hips, absolutely you should do that. If it's the missionary position you're using, just bend your knees and keep your feet flat on the mattress so you can move your hips to the rhythm he sets. A little practice and you'll get the hang of it. If you wrap your legs around him or stick them straight up in the air, you can't control your movements much. Keep 'em on the mattress and you can thrust back.