No ejaculation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by queen cat, Jul 29, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. queen cat

queen cat New Member

This tread is from my usual forum, but nobody seems to have any ideas?
    Can Anyone help?

Hope someone can help.
    Some of you regulars will be aware of my husbands size problems from past postings, where we only last month found a supplier who can provide extra large condoms and made to fit.
    Over the past 3 weeks he has been unable to ejaculate through normal sexual contact, whether it from sexual intercourse or from me playing with him.
    As I've previously posted he always takes a long time to orgasm and when he does he ejaculates copious amounts. However for the past three weeks he has regularly ejaculated while sleeping.
    The first week he had 5 ejaculations when asleep, after the first two episodes of wakening in the middle of the night, I suggested he wear a condom for bed. So after we have had our "fun" he leaves the condom on.
    Since then, he has worn one every night and has needed it most nights, even on three occassions, "filling" two in one night.

Can the testicles become over active, like some other parts of the body?
    Is it a common problem for men to have periods of no ejaculation?
    Am I doing anything wrong?

I suggested he go to the doctor, but having plucked up enough courage once already recently, to see about down below, he keeps saying this problem will pass.

Any views.

Thank you,
    Alex

any replies are grateful, I`ll relay them to the other site.

Thanks for your time. ;)

2. queen cat

queen cat New Member

Please remember I didn`t do the original post!!!!

This is me trying to help someone else. :)

3. blade

blade New Member

wow o.k....he must be very stimulated when he sleeps. Does he know when he is ejaculated or does he just wakes up p and find cum all over the sheet, if so it could be a psyc problem as to why he masturbates while he's sleepin rather to when he's awake and wit u...Lyke he's repressing something. Definitly see a doctor or a sex counselor at least

4. queen cat

queen cat New Member

Thanks for the responses.
    Since my last posting he has still been unable to ejaculate during sexual contact.
    In response to the postings above, there is no problem with leaving the condom on as they are not standard size. We have purchased, made to measure condoms which fit quite well when he is "hard", and although his size does not reduce much when "soft", they are not restrictive.
    Apart from our sex sessions, which are frequent, he has also tried masterbating for long periods of time, again without ejaculating.
    In response to above his ejaculations are while sleeping and he is not aware of when it is going to happen.
    His penis has always been very "active" and some would probably say over active, but to him this is normal. (I dont mean this in a horrible way), but we realise he is obviously not "normal" down below but something has certainly changed.
    His sexual drive is always excessive, which suits me fine. His ejaculations were always copious after long periods of stimulation. If we hadn`t done "it" for a couple of nights his ejaculations were even more powerful and copious the next session.
    His "sleep" ejaculations look to be the same consistancy and amount as usual, about 15/20ml, and when woken by his experience he has commented that on occasions he remembers having a sexual dream.
    A friend suggested that it could be the condoms we are using, however they are manufactured to the same specification as other brands.

Thanks again,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.