No Climaxing

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Hankey, Oct 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hankey

Hankey New Member

Hey there I’m Henry and I’m gay. Last night my boyfriend and I were making out and we both had erections then we started to play around with each other and I still had my erection but when he started to masturbate me I started to loose it. This is the second time this has happened the first was the night before with my boyfriend also. Could it be that I’m nervous because the 1st time we did it was in a car and the second time my mother was home. But then I tried masturbating an hour later after the 2nd time by myself and I was able to climax. Does anyone have any advice??

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Gay or straight - the problem is probably the same.

Being able to lose yourself to the moment takes alot of practice. Sex is as much a part of the mind as it is the cock. It's normal to be far more at ease to release your sexual pleasure alone. Being able to let loose with another person takes practice. But as the relationship grows, things like trust and comfort and relaxation come much easier. And you will cum much easier as well. ;)

3. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

There are several reasons why this could be happening and it is very difficult from a single brief posting on a message board to propose a solution that could really help.

My gut feeling from reading your posting is that there is one or two reasons for it. The first reason, given the age you stated on your posting, you maybe struglling with your sexaulity. In your hearts of hearts you may believe that you are gay but when you attempt the experience the needed attraction is just not there. What I am trying to say is that you may be believe that you are gay but when you take that step to make it a reality, the reality of the situation is that you are not.

Sex involves in essence two componets. One component is desire and the other is attraction. Without both of the components the ability to engage in sex becomes much difficult.

The other gut feeling I am wondering is if there is some type of "pressure". Meaning if you are rushing yourself to have sex or if because of your location the fear of being found out is too great for you to perform. Either way you need to relax and not rush things. Maybe find a quiet location where being disturbed is not likely and maybe slow things down a bit.

In reality you are the only one who knows your situation. Best thing is to start looking at issues that maybe barriers and find ways to limit them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.