No blow.. :(

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Blondie, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Blondie

Blondie New Member

I have been having sex with my boyfriend now for over a year.. he has NEVER gotten me to oragsm!! The sex feels great, oral feels great. Whats the problem?? It drives me nuts, I can only orgasm when I play with my clitoris(by myself). Anybody know what the 411 is?:( :ugh

2. nerdcore86

nerdcore86 New Member

I have the same problem, and it sucks. My boyfriend and I have been together two years (on the 28th :D), and he's only gotten me of a couple of times. So, I've started taking an 'active role' in my orgasm. While having sex (or afterwards when you're really stimulated), try playing with yourself. Your boyfriend may be really into that... I know mine likes it. Good luck!

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

First up, "he has NEVER gotten me to oragsm" is wrong (apart from the spelling). It isn't his job to get you to anywhere, all he can do is help you to your orgasm. For you to do that, the best way is to show him where and how to do oral on you, and to give him some feedback when he goes down on you so he knows what to do. You also have to relax and be in the moment, because coming with a partner is quite intimate compared to masturbation, and sometimes it takes time to get used to the idea.

With feedback to your boyfriend, it is going to be gentle and mostly non-verbal, a moan when he hits the right spot, maybe gently tell him 'just like that' and so on.

I've had sex with about 100 different women, and the only women who have gotten to orgasm with me have put something into it as well. I'm obviously experienced, so just reading a woman's moans and body language is enough for me.

And I how did I get successful at doing oral sex on woman? Well, one day I asked, and the woman I was with showed me just how she liked it to be done...

4. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I had the same problem with my man at first, and it was horribly embarassing. The more I worried about it, and he felt bad I wasn't getting off, the harder it got ... Ugh!.. I feel your pain :ugh
    After a while he encouraged me to touch myself during intercourse, and although I had been too bashful to do that before, when I finally relaxed and did, wow, was it ever worthwhile!
    If you're on top, riding him, its easy to stimulate your clit while you have sex, and from my experience, he LOVES to watch this.. Maybe your man would, too? :)

I think it's tough for us women to explain, or perhaps just tough for men to understand how us women can enjoy intercourse SO much even if we don't have a screaming orgasm. However, one sure has to appreciate men who care about their woman's satisfaction and want to be sure we get off :)

Hang in there, and remember to have fun! ;)

5. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

yes and relax. If you are under pressure either from yourself or your pardna it wont happen. Maybe experiment on your own then you can coach him as to what feels good or works.

Pete

6. Blondie

Blondie New Member

I always experiment on my own and we are very open with each other. We try A LOT of different positions, and he plays with my clit while having sex. Could it be because I don't have much self confidence? I read that somewhere. Maybe it will happen with time!?

7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I didn't orgasm for YEARS through intercourse or oral!!

I think it all had to do with learning to see myself as a sexual being, sexy to myself and sexy to my partner (which happens to be my Thorn in the flesh LOL )

With women, it is a very mental situation.

8. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Have to concentrate on the clit, it's the key to your O. If he's eating you out maybe he's not staying down long enough. Tongue and fingers should do the trick :)