No Blood First Time Sex?!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Silent22, May 13, 2007.

1. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

First of all "Hi" everyone, im new to the board and decided to post my first topic.

So me and my girl friend been goin out now for 10 months. And I got to thinkin the other day, I was a virgin when we first had sex on our 3 month and she said she was too. She has had boyfriends before me but said she never went farther then lettin them finger her.

When we had sex I envisioned her bleeding afterward, and my penis hurting during. But neither happened it didnt hurt at all for me like people said it would. It hurt her though because she was crying and was making wincing pain faces.

Thing is she never bled at all, so does this mean she wasnt a virgin and maybe she is lying to me deep down?

Thanks for the help..

PS: Relationship is goin good, doesnt matter if she lied or not im just curious.

2. sexaholic

sexaholic New Member

Well, the penis has no magical properties and so fingering can easily break the hymen. No biggie.

3. Dreama

Gold Member

You don't have to bleed. If it hurt, that should clue you in. Some don't even hurt when they lose their virginity; it doesn't say anything about how honest that person is being. The only way you can tell if a person has lost their virginity to you specifically, is by telling you that they did. If you can't trust your woman, you probably have no right sleeping with her. I'm really not trying to be rude, so please do not take offense.

4. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

I thought that could be possible. And she has told me she masturbated before with like the end of a brush..Her substitute for a dildo I guess.. haha..

5. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

No offense taken at all, its not a trust thing, Im just wondering why I didnt hurt at all and my brother told me if she didnt bleed she wasnt a virgin.. Im just clueless...Like I said it doesnt bother me I love her so none of that matters. Just a curious cat I guess

6. ~KS~

~KS~ New Member

And just as a point not all women actually have a hymen. :tup

7. miss mary

miss mary New Member

there are many ways a woman can break her hymen. usually it breaks a little, bit by bit over time. sports, masterbating, using tampons, and being fingered by someone else will all take its toll. personally i didn't bleed or have any pain when i lost my virginity.

and please believe your girlfriend next time

8. miss mary

miss mary New Member

just caught the latest post... good for you for not blindly believing your brother and for checking out other sources

#8 miss mary, May 13, 2007
    Last edited: May 13, 2007
  9. Dreama

Gold Member

There's nothing wrong with that. :) That's why we're all here. But, just please know that your brother is grossly misinformed. Virginity can only really be determined by someone's word..I didn't bleed my first time. It hurt like hell, but I didn't bleed.

10. Silent22

Silent22 New Member

Thanks I definately expected to get flamed for postin that haha.
    But like I said it does not matter to me, we have an open relationship (verbal wise lol) and she told me she bled when her first bf fingered her. I guess growin up with an older brother you learn alot of crap that isnt true haha

11. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

You know, in many cultures, a newly married couple must 'endure' an "observer" :whoa who watches the first penetration, and then inspects the sheets to tell if the woman is a virgin or not.
    WTF?
    I'm very glad you joined :sf, and asked truly informed and enlightened people.

I do not remember any blood when I lost my virginity. I had never masturbated in any way, but I do remember it hurting terribly.

12. Hjack

Hjack New Member

i broke my gf's with my fingers before we had sex...our first time did not hurt her though, but she did masturbate. everyone is different, don't worry about it.

13. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

**Throws up hand and vigorously waves it over head**

Sex inspector for hire here! Reasonable hourly rates, VISA and MC accepted. Demonstrations available for small service charge.

(Did I actually say "small"?):eek

14. LaVitaDolce

LaVitaDolce New Member

I didn't bleed at all my first time. I think I was actually more scared about bleeding then having sex. Everyone is different.