Nipples

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by MrK40, Jul 29, 2005.

1. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

How do you feel about nipple play?

Have you ventured into "nipple torture" (hot wax, nipple clamps, clothespins, etc.)?

If you wouldn't be "nipple tortured", would you do the torturing?

Do women look for or notice men's nipples poking out on their shirt?

2. astridaku

astridaku New Member

I like nipple clamps, and I like hard play, yes I do notice men's nipples

3. Goodwitch13

Goodwitch13 New Member

My nipples are very sensitive and play a huge part in my sexual adventures. My absolute favorite is to have my nipples squeezed or bit right as I am cumming. The sensation of both is so powerful and perfect. My husband also enjoys nipple play. We have tried hot wax and loved it. I do not notice guys nipples.

4. Solla

Solla New Member

How do you feel about nipple play? I love it and so does hubby. (He generally is the player and I am the playee.)

Have you ventured into "nipple torture" (hot wax, nipple clamps, clothespins, etc.)? Gives me orgasms and has made my nipples bigger over the last five years.

If you wouldn't be "nipple tortured", would you do the torturing? You mean myself? Like bringing my boobs to my face, biting down on my nipples, and the removing my hands so they are only being held up by my clenched teeth? Of course, and more.

Do women look for or notice men's nipples poking out on their shirt? Hubby and I actually go on what we call nipple hunts, seeing who can spot women's (not men's, sorry) nipples and big boobs.

We're monogamous, but it's fun.

5. smileygal

smileygal New Member

I do enjoy nipple play.
    Never ventured into "torture".
    No I don't notice men's nipples but I do notice women's :)

6. teamster145

Gold Member

My wife likes to have her nipples played with but not torture.A lot of times my hands are busy elswhere and she plays with them herself.

7. sxymma

sxymma New Member

I love my nipples played with. I am actually interested in mild nipple torture. I love the idea of clamps, have thought about hot wax, this is an avenue I would love to explore. I also just love to have them sucked on. MY hubby can spend hours just sucking on my nipples, it is the best, I can orgasm just from "nursing" him.

AJP likes this.
  8. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

I love my nips being pulled on, nibbled, sucked....i wish i could come from them just being sucked like you sxymma! Thats incredible! Guys nipples, womans nipples...love em heh guys look nice with a peirced nipple if they have a body thats hot enuff

9. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

Posted with permission :)

I got this from my GF... After a wonderfull night

Does that answere your question? Hehe i personaly can lay in bed and suckle on a womans nipples for hours.. Its one of my .. Fetishes.. Just turns me on to no end..

10. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

I love my nipples/breasts fondled, kissed, sucked, bit...
    I'm still nursing my 1 year old though, so there are times when they are too sensitive from that (but those times are rare).
    Aside from that, it's fabulous! (and luckily my hubby loves it too)
    Nipple torture isn't a turn on for me right now (probably due to the nursing thing)
    I point out nipples to him and notice them myself when we're out, just womens though, not mens, although, I've never thought to look :)
    As a side note, I've noticed that hubby seems to have WAY more intense orgasms from oral when I pinch his nipples hard as he comes :)

11. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Hmmmm - doesn't your boob leak milk when hubby plays with them, since you're nursing?
    I ask, because I am 51 years old, and past the ability to bare children, but there are times (yes - recently) when he will squeeze them, and 'milk' comes out.
    Just curious, I suppose. ;)

12. teamster145

Gold Member

A friend of mine loves the taste of breast milk. I think he may get more than their child.

13. FlaminFrancesca

A little sometimes. That seems to be an even bigger turn on for him, and thats fine by me :)
    It used to be very bad, when I was nursing alot, so bad I wouldn't ever take off my bra, but then again, that was before I became "nympho-mom" lol...
    I should have used that as my identity!
    hehehe

14. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

ill tell you something rose... If my GF ever starts lactating ill be in heaven.. I would love to suckle on nipples and get milk... (Just a fetish i have)

does anyone have any idea how to get a woman who isn't pregnant to start lactating? If thats possiable at all..

15. FlaminFrancesca

Hey,
    Its possible. There have been times when adopted moms have induced lactation to breastfeed their babies. Its a very long process, involving pumping frequently, and not always successful, but it can be done. www.lalecheleaque.com probably has information somewhere on their website if you search for it. Or just google "induced lactation"
    :)

16. eandvk

eandvk Member

I enjoy caressing and gently pinching my wifes nipples....and yes licking and sucking them, but unfortunately my wifes breasts and nipples are not sensitive at all...so its kind of a waste of time...she rather I go south on her than mingle around her nipples.

17. sxymma

sxymma New Member

My hubby absolutely loved it when I was lactating with the birth of both of our children. I know for a fact that he got as much milk as they did if not more.
    I would wear my nursing bra to bed and he would unsnap one side and snuggle up and nurse until we wer both hot and heavy. He loved it when I was on top and my milk would leak on him. It was a real turn on for both of us.

DrinkMeIn likes this.
  18. Ekkie

Ekkie New Member

Nipplemaniac

I am a male with extremely sensitive nipples. I used to play with my nipples as a small child. At age 7 I played strip poker with a neighbor girl and talked her into rubbing each others nipples. Now, I always get my women to rub, tweak, kiss and suck my nipples. Mutual nipple play with a woman is one of my favorite things to do. I could for days. And when I mount her I prop myself up with pillows so I can tweak her nipples while she tweaks mine. Outstandingly orgasmic!

19. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I never had sensitive nipples, or never realized it, until well into my 50s. It seems that somehow I had inhaled a little whacky weed. (Must have drifted in through the window from the neighbors.) My wife was massaging one of my nipples and I became very turned on... and actually had a tantric orgasm. It's been repeated hundreds of times since then. It can give me the same kind of mind-blowing tantric orgasm that I get when she massages "the boys". It takes total concentration. Weird, but wow!

20. Thorn

Gold Member

We will get a whiff of that stuff from time to time and it truly does enhance your sexual senses. :brow