Nipples. Love 'em!

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Stormy, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Stormy

Stormy New Member

I absolutely love a woman's nipples. All types, but the bigger the better. I love to tongue them, lick them, suck them. To me, they are one of the most erotic parts of a woman's body. I can spend ages luxuriating in breasts, but especially nipples.

I've not met any men who enjoy having their nipples stimulated though. I don't know if thats coincidence or not.

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

I'm a man (well, most days), and I love having my nipples played with, sucked, tweaked. I just have to be in the right mood first. :)

3. Bella

Gold Member

I love to play with my man's & he seems to enjoy it too! :cheer
    I personally think it is kinda HOT! :brow
    ~Bella

4. Stormy

Stormy New Member

But see, that helps get you in the mood. Silly man.

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

Not me... Lots of things will get me in the mood. Twisting my nipple when I'm not ready for it isn't one of them. :lol But when I'm rarin' to go, a good squeeze is ecstasy.

6. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Put yourself in the hands of the right woman and you'll be just fine.
    :dgrin :

7. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I wonder if any on the men that do enjoy nipple play did not at one time and were flipped by a certain technique a woman used?

My husband hates me getting anywhere near his, but I would just love one more thing to trace, lick, squeeze or play with on his body.

Any suggestions for making a non nipple play guy into a nipple play loving guy?
    Or is it just one of those things that simply "Is."

Either way, I'll live; there are plenty of other things to do. :eyes ;)

8. heelfetish

Gold Member

If you're asking, my opinion is just do it. In the heat of the moment, GENTLY lick around his nipples. If you keep doing it in the 'right' setting, he may eventually associate nipple play with positive sexual stimulation. Of course, if he still refuses access, then you should respect his wishes and just focus your attention elsewhere. :)

9. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

*WAVES*

I've had several women play with my nipples (stroke, lick, suck, pinch) and never got anything from it. :eyes Nothing. My late wife was wonderful in bed, just WOW, but when she'd start licking or sucking on my nipples I was like, "whatcha doin that fer?" :lol

But now I can actually orgasm (not ejaculate, but full-body Os) from my wife just lightly stroking them... or pinching, pulling, tweaking. Sorry, I'm not sure why the change. Maybe because she didn't give up. *shrugs* But I'm more inclined to think it's mainly because I've learned to relax and enjoy anything she does to me... to just lie back and let her do her magic while I get lost in her soft touch. I never had a full-body orgasm before her either, and now I usually have several every time we play around. :brow

10. Barbwire

Gold Member

I have big ol' nips with huge areola and MY GOD, the are sensitive! Nothing like a fierce titty twisting to get me drenched and ready for action.

My hubby likes his worked too. The other day, he was doing the dishes, and I came up behind him and reached uder his shirt and grabbed both of his nips and pinched the shit out of them while I bit his earlobe and humped at his ass. He started coughing and choking like he had a bone in his throat. Then told me to lay off, as our son was mere feet away watching TV in the next room.

I was put off, thinking he was mad, until he turned around, and I could see a huge boner in his sweatpants. Later that night, I found myself choking on that particular bone. Hee hee! :brow

11. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

Stormy,

I love woman's nipples too.I love looking at women breast,looking at the all types of them.
    I looking,touching,sucking,and biting on my wife's nipples.She is the second woman who
    started me to sucking and biting on a woman's nipples.Sometimes whenever I be looking at some women,I be wishing that a couple of them would come up to me and say.I saw how you were looking at and admiring my breast,Would you like to see,touch and suck on them?
    Better yet would like to bite on my nipples? That's what I be thinking and wishing sometimes whenever I be looking at some women.

12. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

I'm the same way for except I love having a woman to play with,suck on them,and even bite on them alittle.It's one of the best pleasure that I had ever felt during sex.My wife was the first and only woman who has done this to me and let me tell you,It feels REALLY good.

13. hoochie_boochie

hoochie_boochie New Member

I like sucking on them but I don't like the distraction of having my nipples sucked. I guess the presence of chest hair would make a difference for the girls. Chest pubes between teeth?

14. Stormy

Stormy New Member

Chest pubes? What do you think we do with genital pubes with giving a blowjob? Answer; spit 'em out and keep going. No problem.

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

Naw, I don't like nipple hairs at all, for that reason, I don't suck hubs nips much.

16. hoochie_boochie

hoochie_boochie New Member

Good point, well presented

17. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Thanks, Joe. I appreciate your feedback. I suppose I will just have to assume an optimistic, yet respectful 'practice makes perfect' stance. :) lol ;) Can do!

:toast Here's to full body orgasms! Good for you! :D

18. Rupture

Rupture New Member

I love nipples myself...but hate mine being sucked. It almost hurts for some reason.