Nipple Tattooing, Anyone?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by GBBlondie, Apr 18, 2013.

1. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

If you decide the skin around your anus is too dark, you can get it bleached to make it lighter.

Now, conversely, if you decide your nipples aren't dark enough, you can get them "tattooed" to make them darker.

What in the world will they think of next? :eyes

2. igor

Gold Member

Gimme a break!!!!!

3. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Seen tattooed eye brows and boy did they look weird :eek

4. IdoPiddleSome2

Ouch! I'm 63 and have assorted Tats; D I Y and professionally done. For decades I said I had no regrets, because I was sober each time and had given the permanence of Tats a lot of thought. I'm not about to pay $$$ for removal now, or stand-by for about 10x the pain. But if I had it all to do over again, I would not have any Tats.

I'm a guy, and my nipples are not that sensitive, even though they go erect and/or blush while I wet myself. Any tactile awareness I have of my Piddle-Lights doing their thing is slight or none. But (having had a machine-Tat or two), I'm very sure I don't want to experience the 10x of THAT, THERE, the day I change my mind.

Whether I have Prostate-medication boobs or genetic-middle-age ones, I like my floppers and hope to live to see them approaching my navel one day. YMMV but gravity DOES add its artistic input. Any nipple-tats that might delight you to behold at your age--I hope you consider carefully how you may like them when a full-length mirror is required for admiring them.

When I was getting the last Tat I wear, I doubt anyone could have talked me out of it--or any other before that. But I'd been a pariah long enough THAT was only background-noise, by then. Wouldn't wish that on many persons I've known! I don't know you & may not be offering anything useful, but I wish you well and hope you consider getting a Tat a bit more thoughtfully than I did. Best regards.

5. xeniadraven

Gold Member

I can only say each to their own but under no circumstances would a tattoo gun be going anywhere near my nipples - nipple piercing however i have done, so is that hypocritical?

Either way, its not on my "to do list".

6. GBBlondie

GBBlondie New Member

What the hell are those? :eek

7. 12barblues

Gold Member

Goddammit , piddle.....I am envious.....you finally found something that GB didnt know.....:D

8. OverSinged

Gold Member

Can't hardly read his posts, tbh, the font changes and sizes just wrack my brain...

9. Squint

Squint Member

Sorry, boobs are beautiful without.

10. IdoPiddleSome2

Most prostate-meds act like Estrogen in the body. I read the Scare-sheet that comes with any prescription-medication, and do my homework on the Net to make sure I understand. Warnings about breast-enlargement are just about universal with prostate-meds.:nerv:idea

My prostate-med-adventure began in 2002. Most of the really interesting ladies in my past would fiddle with my nipples. That was not physically arousing but WAS mentally. When I noted I'm growing a set of Floppers, it wasn't in me to feel distressed; only intrigued.:shifty:tsktsk:shifty Some old farts grow them anyway, but (as a label-reader/instruction-reader) I know the prostate-meds might be the reason in my case.:boobs:woohoo

Dolly Parton hasn't a thing to worry about; mine look like "babyfat-boobs" on a fat toddler. That's fine by me.:toast Best regards.

11. IdoPiddleSome2

Happy to have made a positive contribution, be it ever so slight. Now that GB is banned & the only other response here has proven disproportionately ...burdensome, would you object if I can have this one deleted? Reply here or send me a PM, at your convenience. TIA.